Winter Shoe-wear - Vol. Walking in the snow

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by Mourf83

Lots of snow where I live: been wearing these since last winter 
Those are great, what I've been looking for but hadn't seen them in a while.  I wish Timberland had them during the recent 40% off sale.

I got these at nordstrom, they available on their websites, on zappos.com and Drjays seems to had the cheapest price

tumblr_lbjsg5sBUM1qa2j8co1_400.jpg

LL Bean Maine Hunting Boots

I picked up a pair in chocolate brown the other week,

20% coupon code + $10 gift card + Free Shipping

tumblr_lbjsg5sBUM1qa2j8co1_400.jpg

LL Bean Maine Hunting Boots

I picked up a pair in chocolate brown the other week,

20% coupon code + $10 gift card + Free Shipping

just got these but does anyone know if timberland abbington line is sold at outlets?or can someone point me in the direction of a wide selection of the line

red_wing_boots_879D_limited_edition.jpg

just got these but does anyone know if timberland abbington line is sold at outlets?or can someone point me in the direction of a wide selection of the line

red_wing_boots_879D_limited_edition.jpg

cdf15e4dadd596598bcfbe65b3707b23155278f_r.jpg

Thinking about picking these up over the Polo Rangers
Same price for both, btw does anybody have pair of these ?
nerd.gif

cdf15e4dadd596598bcfbe65b3707b23155278f_r.jpg

Thinking about picking these up over the Polo Rangers
Same price for both, btw does anybody have pair of these ?
nerd.gif

People keep posting pics with no name or info, why? ANyways, I kind of want to mess with these Nike snowboarding boots, but it doesn't snow enough here. They seem like they'd be wide enough to also accommodate some wool socks.

nike-zoom-force-1-snowboard-boots.jpg

nike-snowboarding-zoom-dk-danny-kass-boot-01-521x540.jpg

People keep posting pics with no name or info, why? ANyways, I kind of want to mess with these Nike snowboarding boots, but it doesn't snow enough here. They seem like they'd be wide enough to also accommodate some wool socks.

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

You want to mess with them for snowboarding?  Aside from the people that've been able to get them for less than $100 at Ross or Marshalls, you have better options for snowboard boots at the retail price.

If you want them just to wear in the winter...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

You want to mess with them for snowboarding?  Aside from the people that've been able to get them for less than $100 at Ross or Marshalls, you have better options for snowboard boots at the retail price.

If you want them just to wear in the winter...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom