Will you vote for Resident Obama in 2012?

obamablltw6.gif

ogskizzel wrote:
really? has he done anything he promised to do?
at least look at the news once a month before you ask a stupid question..

As for the original question... yes...  begrudgingly...

But even though I'm in NY and my vote means squat because he will carry my state.. I need to do whatever I legally can to make sure one of these current batch of republicans don't become president.

next prez is gonna be anti-christ anyway.. On a real note, i gotta see who he's up against. IDK if i'd vote for him again. (never voted)

ogskizzel wrote:

But even though I'm in NY and my vote means squat because he will carry my state.. I need to do whatever I legally can to make sure one of these current batch of republicans don't become president.

next prez is gonna be anti-christ anyway.. On a real note, i gotta see who he's up against. IDK if i'd vote for him again. (never voted)

Originally Posted by Essential1

ogskizzel wrote:

Please tell me what he has done that he promised?  He only got the gay/military issue done, but that is about it.
We voted in a liberal and got a conservative
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

ogskizzel wrote:

Please tell me what he has done that he promised?  He only got the gay/military issue done, but that is about it.
We voted in a liberal and got a conservative
alien.gif

People that are sayin they are gonna vote Lil B in are idiots..it's not even funny anymore..

The Republicans do not have a viable candidate to challenge President Obama at this point..

I voted for Obama..and he has made some progress..but he will need to assure me this time that he is gonna take the reins and really guide our country..

People that are sayin they are gonna vote Lil B in are idiots..it's not even funny anymore..

The Republicans do not have a viable candidate to challenge President Obama at this point..

I voted for Obama..and he has made some progress..but he will need to assure me this time that he is gonna take the reins and really guide our country..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

So 4 years wasn't enough to assure you one way or another? 
btw, how will he do this? By telling you? The same thing he did 4 years ago? 

It's like the abusive wife syndrome. Folks just keep on coming back for more. 

So 4 years wasn't enough to assure you one way or another? 

How can you do anything when you got this f...ing republicans sabotaging the house and the senate.....just saying

How can you do anything when you got this f...ing republicans sabotaging the house and the senate.....just saying

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

So 4 years wasn't enough to assure you one way or another

2 Years bro. It's gonna take some time to get the Country moving again at full pace. But things are starting to turn around and he also has alot of opposition against  him who are only worried about playing politics instead of truly helping this country.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

So 4 years wasn't enough to assure you one way or another

2 Years bro. It's gonna take some time to get the Country moving again at full pace. But things are starting to turn around and he also has alot of opposition against  him who are only worried about playing politics instead of truly helping this country.

Originally Posted by gil23

I don't think a lot of dudes understand how things work

mitt%20romney%20campaigning.jpg

frown.gif
frown.gif
hope this guys loses tho

I don't think a lot of dudes understand how things work

mitt%20romney%20campaigning.jpg

frown.gif
frown.gif
hope this guys loses tho

laugh.gif
, you just start watching politics or what?  This "game" has been going on for over 200 years.

laugh.gif
, you just start watching politics or what?  This "game" has been going on for over 200 years.

Back
Top Bottom