Will Facebook ever fall off? Serious question

Originally Posted by 17

i can see it happening within a year or two

word, id say 2-3 though
laugh.gif

i think it falls off when your "friends" arent using/participating in it as much...

that seems to be occuring, and ive tailed off using it as much. i like it tho. its an easy way to stay connected.

i think it falls off when your "friends" arent using/participating in it as much...

that seems to be occuring, and ive tailed off using it as much. i like it tho. its an easy way to stay connected.

I think it'll slowly fade out.
If I was that zuckbacker guy (whatever his name), I'd sell and run away with those billions while he can

I think it'll slowly fade out.
If I was that zuckbacker guy (whatever his name), I'd sell and run away with those billions while he can

I hate it when people use Twitter as a replacement for texting each other. Instead of sending a text to the person they want to communicate with, they Tweet and tag the person. It's almost as if they need to let the world know what they are up to.

I hate it when people use Twitter as a replacement for texting each other. Instead of sending a text to the person they want to communicate with, they Tweet and tag the person. It's almost as if they need to let the world know what they are up to.

Back
Top Bottom