Why Are We Conditioned To Praise The Looks Of Pregnant Women?

cause dat +!+ and dem ******* always grow.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

do you know why you love ******* so much even tho touching them gives you no sexual pleasure but in your own head?
thats just natural instict. bigger the *******, the more babies it could feed.
I think we were conditioned to like ******* as a form of manipulation by women. Just another sexual organ for them to "control" us by. We love ******* as a baby, so we will run to ******* throughout our lives believing that anything with ******* is the end all be all

eek.gif
roll.gif

you just answered the question you ignored on the 1st page for me

Yo DC............I think you're "King Flex"man.You stay choppin' up that good game and spittin' from the survival scrolls(lol! j/k).
There have been a FEW women that have caused me to take a double take because they looked so beautiful while pregnant...........but that's most certainlynot always the case!
It does partially stem from being conditioned,but I honestly think that some people do want to make that individual feel better because a woman who is pregnantcan be absolutely miserable in that condition.I don't do the "going out of the way" thing though. *Martin*DAMN ALL DAT*Martin*

IDK...
When my Girl was pregnant to me she was beautiful...
I wouldnt just tell her to make her feel good...
I praised her looks because thats how I felt...

It is good to compliment your girlfriend/wife while she is pregnant tho...
Pregnancy is very stressful on the female and the father of the child...
A small compliment will go a long way...
Their confidence is at an all time low...
They feel ugly...
They may even think that you want other women due to their looks...
Like your not attracted to them any more...

Originally Posted by J23S

They already feel bad about their bodies and on top of that they are moody so complimenting them just makes their pregnancy more tolerable.
That's it

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

It does partially stem from being conditioned,but I honestly think that some people do want to make that individual feel better because a woman who is pregnant can be absolutely miserable in that condition.I don't do the "going out of the way" thing though. *Martin*DAMN ALL DAT*Martin*
Yea folks are probably thinking I am telling pregnant women that they are ugly. I wouldn't do that. I am not in the business of hurting folksfeelings by telling the the truth. But I damn sure won't go out of my way to give a fake compliment that I damn sure don't honestly believe just tomake someone feel good. Too much of that happens in the world. LYING to folks to make them feel good. Just don't say anything to them

anytime a woman is about to bring another life into this world ..its a beautiful thing...why are you hating son?

do you know why you love ******* so much even tho touching them gives you no sexual pleasure but in your own head?
I think we were conditioned to like ******* as a form of manipulation by women. Just another sexual organ for them to "control" us by. We love ******* as a baby, so we will run to ******* throughout our lives believing that anything with ******* is the end all be all

Originally Posted by R31J23

cause dat +!+ and dem ******* always grow.
pimp.gif
So does the love handles, belly, thights, calves, neck. Do we really want all of that? Pregnancy is the worst physical thing that can happen to a woman's body besides aging

this is what ur forgetting... IT CAN ALL GO BACK TO NORMAL VERY FAST. look at angelina jolie. she got fat as a damn house. now she back like she never had aseed ever.
so many women i know personally, if everything is straight they work that weight off fast. but your hips naturally spread and girls butts do get bigger.
******* usually go away tho. but real talk its nothing. if its a part of natural life, how in gods name could it be the worst physical thing to happen.

i would say getting cancer is the worst physical thing that could happen to a womans body.

ur a silly. u hate chicks or what? (big boi) BOOOOOOOOY STOOOOOOPPPP(/big boi)

this is what ur forgetting... IT CAN ALL GO BACK TO NORMAL VERY FAST. look at angelina jolie. she got fat as a damn house. now she back like she never had a seed ever.
so many women i know personally, if everything is straight they work that weight off fast. but your hips naturally spread and girls butts do get bigger.
******* usually go away tho. but real talk its nothing. if its a part of natural life, how in gods name could it be the worst physical thing to happen.

i would say getting cancer is the worst physical thing that could happen to a womans body.

ur a silly. u hate chicks or what? (big boi) BOOOOOOOOY STOOOOOOPPPP(/big boi)
It CAN but the majority of the time it doesn't. Be realistic man.

Why are we using a woman that can pay for someone to drill her (No Hetero) to death to get her old body back? Most women throw in the towel and NEVER get theirbodies back. Are we forgetting that?

I think some of you are too emotionally attached to the process to see what it is for its physical nature.

Pregnancy RUINS women's bodies for the most part. You can SAY it is a beautiful thing (conditioning) and it is a blessing to be able to have a child. BUtthat isn't what I am addressing. I am addressing the physical nature of the act of pregnancy.

How can anyone deny pregnancy ruin women's lives? Why do you think there are so many, "Get that old body back in no time" gimmicks? Women knowthis. Men know this, but it is taboo to actually speak on it.

I swear some people go out of there WAY to say, "Oh she looks so good while she is pregnant" or any similar statement.

And this imaginary "glow" people say women have when they are pregnant.

Come on man, yea SOME women look better when they are pregnant and that is usually for women that were super skinny before they got pregnant.

I just can't see how someone who was a decent size before and now has a face fat and pregnant belly can be deemed as looking better than before.

I know yall won't like this because it goes against what you have been taught but serious pay attention to the false praise of pregnant woman's attractiveness.

Because that's the least a person could do out of respect since she's carrying a human being inside of her for nine months. I'm sure your motherwasn't exactly Halle Berry when she was carrying your lame %%+ but would have wanted someone to tell your mother otherwise? And you're right it doesmess their bodies up, yet they still go through with it. It's a selfless act and the least you could do is try to make them feel better about their looks.

there is no way OP has ever had a relationship with a female

you one of them types who smash ugly chicks and degrade em at the sametime huh?

DC the type of dude thats only in it for himself. Theres ways you can praise the company of your girlfriend/wife without being a simp. I think DC was raised bya single dad

Originally Posted by Al Audi

there is no way OP has ever had a relationship with a female

you one of them types who smash ugly chicks and degrade em at the sametime huh?

I dont think even ugly chicks let him smash which is why he is the way he is..

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

DC the type of dude thats only in it for himself. Theres ways you can praise the company of your girlfriend/wife without being a simp. I think DC was raised by a single dad

all jokes aside i was thinkin this too

DC the type of dude thats only in it for himself. Theres ways you can praise the company of your girlfriend/wife without being a simp. I think DC was raised by a single dad
I agree that there are plenty of ways to make that happen. I am just not in the business of lying to anyone to make them feel good. I justcan't do it. Never have, never will. If I don't like something about a woman I am dealing with, I damn sure won't utter the words that I am. Iwouldn't outright say, "I hate it." But if I am asked, I would say it in the most respectful manner.

In it for myself? In terms of what?

How can anyone deny pregnancy ruin women's lives? Why do you think there are so many, "Get that old body back in no time" gimmicks? Women know this. Men know this, but it is taboo to actually speak on it.
Wow. So what your saying is women only really have there bodies and having there man's seed should be something to be avoided?

*blinks*

He is definitely someone who has mommy issues. I feel badly for any women (or person, for that matter) in his life.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

How can anyone deny pregnancy ruin women's lives? Why do you think there are so many, "Get that old body back in no time" gimmicks? Women know this. Men know this, but it is taboo to actually speak on it.
Wow. So what your saying is women only really have there bodies and having there man's seed should be something to be avoided?

*blinks*

NO, I am saying that 25 and younger is a woman's PEAK age in terms of her body being on point.

I am saying that pregnancy RUINS women's body as we ONCE KNEW THEM.

Some women have the mental makeup to get in the gym after they are pregnant and TRY to get back the body that they lost but MOST of them just throw in thetowel.

THAT is what I am saying. I am not saying pregnancy should be avoided.

Why is it that nobody here can see what I am trying to discuss. I am ONLY talking about the PHYSICAL MAKEUP of a woman's body while she is carrying achild. NOT the figurative. Not the symbolic. NOT the emotional or spiritual. Just the PHYSICAL makeup of her body.

ChampionEdition wrote:

This _.

the reason why men look at women lustfully is just a product of nature and biology.
remember there was a time when we didnt speak.

women release phermones when they are ovulating. its a natural scent to let men know that they are ready to produce a child.
as humans, and as mammals, our one single goal in life is procreation.
so any woman who is capable to have a child full term is naturally more desireable.
hence why wide hips are enjoyed more than narrow hips.
easier for the baby to come out.

alot of things we like and love, are just products of our instincts.

QFT, I learned this in high school, and when I did it made so much sense as to why women with a 36-24-36 are so appealing, not because societydeems them attractive but because our natural instincts finds these woman better suited for giving birth

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

The prego pushy is where its at.

So I've heard.

pimp.gif

Even if that what you heard it ain't like you're going to benefit from it being so great...It ain't like it's going to feel any different foryour finger..Unless you're a post-op..

OP, why so salty?

Like my man Yoda said: ""Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

Back
Top Bottom