Why are some guys so insecure when there are dudes around their girl?

i hate when dudes be grilling me and my girl when i'm with a chick. i remember one time, i was on the train, and shorty was falling asleep on my shoulder. some dude sitting across from us towards the right was grilling us hard for no reason. but once i grill back they always look away. vaginas

yea its cool to peek and look at my chick to admire her assets cause i know she look good, but dont grill. the thirst is strong within you.

half the time a chick even looks back at a dude is because even she is wondering...what the hell stop looking at us

stuff like this happens with a girl's male friends too. when a chick's male friend grills you and gives both of you a cold shoulder when you're with her...that's when you know you cant trust him and he got feelings for her

i hate when dudes be grilling me and my girl when i'm with a chick. i remember one time, i was on the train, and shorty was falling asleep on my shoulder. some dude sitting across from us towards the right was grilling us hard for no reason. but once i grill back they always look away. vaginas

yea its cool to peek and look at my chick to admire her assets cause i know she look good, but dont grill. the thirst is strong within you.

half the time a chick even looks back at a dude is because even she is wondering...what the hell stop looking at us

stuff like this happens with a girl's male friends too. when a chick's male friend grills you and gives both of you a cold shoulder when you're with her...that's when you know you cant trust him and he got feelings for her

laugh.gif
at you calling him insecure when you're comparing your 'swagger' to him..

Maybe dood was guiding her to a seat? I don't see what's wrong with a man bein' a boyfriend to his girl simply by having his hand around her waist.

You're analyzing a little too much. It's not a bad thing, but the world doesn't revolve around you homie.

laugh.gif
at you calling him insecure when you're comparing your 'swagger' to him..

Maybe dood was guiding her to a seat? I don't see what's wrong with a man bein' a boyfriend to his girl simply by having his hand around her waist.

You're analyzing a little too much. It's not a bad thing, but the world doesn't revolve around you homie.

Originally Posted by damelloyellow15

Man some of these females make it hot tho. They would stare when they right next to their man.. making it hella akward.

And half the time you're just minding your own business.
laugh.gif

happened to me a couple of times. i'm always caught off guard cuz i'm like damn, girls are just as bad as guys are! 

I'm up in the gym sometime and there's always this couple that works out today.  I'm always catching her looking at me and giving me that
wink.gif

Originally Posted by damelloyellow15

Man some of these females make it hot tho. They would stare when they right next to their man.. making it hella akward.

And half the time you're just minding your own business.
laugh.gif

happened to me a couple of times. i'm always caught off guard cuz i'm like damn, girls are just as bad as guys are! 

I'm up in the gym sometime and there's always this couple that works out today.  I'm always catching her looking at me and giving me that
wink.gif

I know what you mean. Me and my dudes make it a habit to point this out whenever we're out. You don't even have to stare a chick down. It could be something as simple as walking past a couple and the dude will instantly give her the arm rope treatment. 
When I'm out with chicks I actually invite it.
Some young thugs tried to get at a chick I was with at the movies while I was standing right next to her. They wanted to bait me into getting hostile. Instead I hit em with the Fat Trel quote: "This ain't my (chick). You wanna +!%% her? +%!*# ask her" and laughed at em. They ain't know what to do after that. I'm not buying that mark your territory %!$+. Not doing the cuffing. 

I know what you mean. Me and my dudes make it a habit to point this out whenever we're out. You don't even have to stare a chick down. It could be something as simple as walking past a couple and the dude will instantly give her the arm rope treatment. 
Some young thugs tried to get at a chick I was with at the movies while I was standing right next to her. They wanted to bait me into getting hostile. Instead I hit em with the Fat Trel quote: "This ain't my (chick). You wanna +!%% her? +%!*# ask her" and laughed at em. They ain't know what to do after that. I'm not buying that mark your territory %!$+. Not doing the cuffing. 

Insecure? when you out there checking his girl out? that was just basically "chill fam, she spoken for". He doesn't know you like that to know if you're going at her or not. I thought this thread was about people she knew. Something wrong with you if some dude eyeballing your chick and you don't react atleast a little.

Insecure? when you out there checking his girl out? that was just basically "chill fam, she spoken for". He doesn't know you like that to know if you're going at her or not. I thought this thread was about people she knew. Something wrong with you if some dude eyeballing your chick and you don't react atleast a little.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Well played man. What did the girl do. Did she hit you with the, "Ahhh you don't even card" card.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Hitting young thugs with psychology.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Well played man. What did the girl do. Did she hit you with the, "Ahhh you don't even card" card.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
She was actually rather impressed and laughed. You should have seen the looks on their faces. They were confused as hell. One of em said to another "this !%+*% wild moe".
laugh.gif

I mean what can you do? I'm not about to rope some chick up cause another dude tried his hand. I figure if she entertains them then she found her ride home for the night. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
She was actually rather impressed and laughed. You should have seen the looks on their faces. They were confused as hell. One of em said to another "this !%+*% wild moe".
laugh.gif

I mean what can you do? I'm not about to rope some chick up cause another dude tried his hand. I figure if she entertains them then she found her ride home for the night. 

I figure if she entertains them then she found her ride home for the night. 

i sometimes lose sight of this. Good S!!!

some instances when i see folks staring, ive said "she nice huh?"
other times i feel awkward (insecure) when that ocurrs i just remind myself, i do what i can...so if she steps out, +shrugs+ cant sweat it too heavy cause we wasnt right no way.

I figure if she entertains them then she found her ride home for the night. 

i sometimes lose sight of this. Good S!!!

some instances when i see folks staring, ive said "she nice huh?"
other times i feel awkward (insecure) when that ocurrs i just remind myself, i do what i can...so if she steps out, +shrugs+ cant sweat it too heavy cause we wasnt right no way.

Back
Top Bottom