Why are some guys so insecure when there are dudes around their girl?

Perhaps is his way of showing you that they are together, just in case you decide to be an !*#+!+% and make a move anyways, he at least gave you a fair warning, I'd do the same, dudes have no %**!% respect so when I sense some dude eyeballing my girl, I'll let it be known we are together, so that if he decides to make a move as if I'm invisible I can break his jaw with no remorse....or what you expect??....it has nothing to do with being insecure, just being cautious to avoid an ugly situation.

Guys are insecure because other guys have no respect. Had to knuckle up a couple of people for disrespecting me.

Guys are insecure because other guys have no respect. Had to knuckle up a couple of people for disrespecting me.

Man some of these females make it hot tho. They would stare when they right next to their man.. making it hella akward.

And half the time you're just minding your own business.

RealTalk....

i was  in manhattan one day and i noticed this nice lil piece was getting a portrait done with her boyfriend. As i walked by them she eye fd the %$! out of me and smiled.

All i could do was
laugh.gif
&
30t6p3b.gif

Man some of these females make it hot tho. They would stare when they right next to their man.. making it hella akward.

RealTalk....

i was  in manhattan one day and i noticed this nice lil piece was getting a portrait done with her boyfriend. As i walked by them she eye fd the %$! out of me and smiled.

All i could do was
laugh.gif
&
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by damelloyellow15

Something similar happened to me at Dorney Park. The couple was walking with the dude hugging the girl, I made unintentional eye contact with the chick, and as she walked by she broke her neck to look back at me...I had the same reaction you did...I was like 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by damelloyellow15

Something similar happened to me at Dorney Park. The couple was walking with the dude hugging the girl, I made unintentional eye contact with the chick, and as she walked by she broke her neck to look back at me...I had the same reaction you did...I was like 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

It's like an ego thing. Like dude questioning my manhood if think he can stare like that....for example:

You see a bad chick with some barbarian looking dude... you gonna look a little bit and pray he doesn't catch you doing that %%*%.

You see a bad chick with an NT'er... you gonna stop what your doing, take a seat and get the jergens out.

in short, if you catch dudes looking at your woman on the regular and they dont give you the 
embarassed.gif
face afterward, you're food!

It's like an ego thing. Like dude questioning my manhood if think he can stare like that....for example:

You see a bad chick with some barbarian looking dude... you gonna look a little bit and pray he doesn't catch you doing that %%*%.

You see a bad chick with an NT'er... you gonna stop what your doing, take a seat and get the jergens out.

in short, if you catch dudes looking at your woman on the regular and they dont give you the 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

embarassed.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

embarassed.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

dude marked his territory, young lad, don't be mad. females do it too.
This. By the quality of your description its clear that you were eyeballing his girl extra hard. He just let u know what it is so there's no confusion. 
laugh.gif
I wasn't eyeballing her.

She was petite (5'2"), hazel eyes, C cup breasts, and had long dark hair to simply put it a coolie, my ideal woman

laugh.gif
 Yeah, you sure weren't eyeballing her..

And you might have had more swag than him but he was holding YOU'RE ideal woman by the waist. He won.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

dude marked his territory, young lad, don't be mad. females do it too.
This. By the quality of your description its clear that you were eyeballing his girl extra hard. He just let u know what it is so there's no confusion. 
laugh.gif
I wasn't eyeballing her.

She was petite (5'2"), hazel eyes, C cup breasts, and had long dark hair to simply put it a coolie, my ideal woman

laugh.gif

And you might have had more swag than him but he was holding YOU'RE ideal woman by the waist. He won.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

laugh.gif
I wasn't eyeballing her.

laugh.gif

In conclusion, OP was so jelly he couldn't wait to get home to air it out with NT./thread]

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

laugh.gif
I wasn't eyeballing her.

laugh.gif

In conclusion, OP was so jelly he couldn't wait to get home to air it out with NT./thread]

Pretty much everyone dropped knowledge.
Lots of dudes are extra thirsty these days, I remember in SF some dude was trying to hit on my girlfriend at the time (now ex) when she just came out of the bathroom. I wasn't even with her for 10 minutes and dudes stay trying to swoop in 
laugh.gif
. Moral of the story OP, if you were in the dude shoe's let's face it you would do the same because a lot of disrespect is being thrown can't really blame the guy. Just keep it moving and find your own ideal woman.

Pretty much everyone dropped knowledge.
Lots of dudes are extra thirsty these days, I remember in SF some dude was trying to hit on my girlfriend at the time (now ex) when she just came out of the bathroom. I wasn't even with her for 10 minutes and dudes stay trying to swoop in 
laugh.gif
. Moral of the story OP, if you were in the dude shoe's let's face it you would do the same because a lot of disrespect is being thrown can't really blame the guy. Just keep it moving and find your own ideal woman.

Back
Top Bottom