Why are some guys so insecure when there are dudes around their girl?

I hate to streotype but Guyanese and Trini men are very jealous and possessive. I've seen Trini men fight dudes for looking at their girl. Maybe he had good reason too cuff her though. It seems as if OP was more than interested.

I hate to streotype but Guyanese and Trini men are very jealous and possessive. I've seen Trini men fight dudes for looking at their girl. Maybe he had good reason too cuff her though. It seems as if OP was more than interested.

Most dudes are insecure around girls in general.

Dudes can be sitting in the living room talking about the most outlandish funny %#%% then as soon as a female walks in the whole entire vibe changes. 

Literally firstIwaslikethenIwaslike.jpg in reverse.

Most dudes are insecure around girls in general.

Dudes can be sitting in the living room talking about the most outlandish funny %#%% then as soon as a female walks in the whole entire vibe changes. 

Literally firstIwaslikethenIwaslike.jpg in reverse.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

It's like pressing the LOCK button on your car while you're parked in a bad neighborhood.
laugh.gif
funny but good way to look at it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

It's like pressing the LOCK button on your car while you're parked in a bad neighborhood.
laugh.gif
funny but good way to look at it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

Immaturity. Probably a young dude. A real man wouldn't have to do this. Ah well....

Immaturity. Probably a young dude. A real man wouldn't have to do this. Ah well....

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

dude marked his territory, young lad, don't be mad. females do it too.
This. By the quality of your description its clear that you were eyeballing his girl extra hard. He just let u know what it is so there's no confusion. 
laugh.gif
I wasn't eyeballing her.

cause yall young dudes are ruthless & dont respect relationships smh

I'm the last one who would do that. I'm not catching a beatdown or worse because I was having an affair with someone's girl.

How would he know that? He's not being insecure he's just making things clear

This. By the quality of your description its clear that you were eyeballing his girl extra hard. He just let u know what it is so there's no confusion. 
laugh.gif
I wasn't eyeballing her.

I'm the last one who would do that. I'm not catching a beatdown or worse because I was having an affair with someone's girl.

laugh.gif
I wasn't eyeballing her.

laugh.gif
I wasn't eyeballing her.

laugh.gif
I wasn't eyeballing her.
'm going to keep it short. I was on the train going home from work and this bad Indian chick stepped on the train. Judging from how Western she was I figured her to be Guyanese or Trinidadian; her BF looked the same. She was petite (5'2"), hazel eyes, C cup breasts, and had long dark hair to simply put it a coolie, my ideal woman. Anyway, as soon as I looked in her direction, her man clenched his arm around her waist like he was Chris Benoit getting ready to German suplex her. I'm probably the last person you need to worry about stealing your woman because that's foul. Why do some guys feel threatened when their chick is around other men especially if they are around?
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You were thirsty. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]There's a diff in glancing and staring. You were staring. I'd cut that out because you will catch it f'n with the wrong dude. It's just disrespectful. [/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

laugh.gif
I wasn't eyeballing her.
'm going to keep it short. I was on the train going home from work and this bad Indian chick stepped on the train. Judging from how Western she was I figured her to be Guyanese or Trinidadian; her BF looked the same. She was petite (5'2"), hazel eyes, C cup breasts, and had long dark hair to simply put it a coolie, my ideal woman. Anyway, as soon as I looked in her direction, her man clenched his arm around her waist like he was Chris Benoit getting ready to German suplex her. I'm probably the last person you need to worry about stealing your woman because that's foul. Why do some guys feel threatened when their chick is around other men especially if they are around?
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You were thirsty. [/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]There's a diff in glancing and staring. You were staring. I'd cut that out because you will catch it f'n with the wrong dude. It's just disrespectful. [/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

Perhaps is his way of showing you that they are together, just in case you decide to be an !*#+!+% and make a move anyways, he at least gave you a fair warning, I'd do the same, dudes have no %**!% respect so when I sense some dude eyeballing my girl, I'll let it be known we are together, so that if he decides to make a move as if I'm invisible I can break his jaw with no remorse....or what you expect??....it has nothing to do with being insecure, just being cautious to avoid an ugly situation.

Back
Top Bottom