Why are some guys so insecure when there are dudes around their girl?

Originally Posted by Furrell

I'm going to keep it short. I was on the train going home from work and this bad Indian chick stepped on the train. Judging from how Western she was I figured her to be Guyanese or Trinidadian; her BF looked the same. She was petite (5'2"), hazel eyes, C cup breasts, and had long dark hair to simply put it a coolie, my ideal woman. Anyway, as soon as I looked in her direction, her man clenched his arm around her waist like he was Chris Benoit getting ready to German suplex her. I'm probably the last person you need to worry about stealing your woman because that's foul. Why do some guys feel threatened when their chick is around other men especially if they are around?
They should because everything you posted in the red.

I would too if you were looking at my girls fun bags. Guys know how other guys think, and thats not insecure. 

I'm going to keep it short. I was on the train going home from work and this bad Indian chick stepped on the train. Judging from how Western she was I figured her to be Guyanese or Trinidadian; her BF looked the same. She was petite (5'2"), hazel eyes, C cup breasts, and had long dark hair to simply put it a coolie, my ideal woman. Anyway, as soon as I looked in her direction, her man clenched his arm around her waist like he was Chris Benoit getting ready to German suplex her. I'm probably the last person you need to worry about stealing your woman because that's foul. Why do some guys feel threatened when their chick is around other men especially if they are around?

I would too if you were looking at my girls fun bags. Guys know how other guys think, and thats not insecure. 

Originally Posted by AirThompson

george-bush-confused.jpg

Help me to understand this. Do you really expect to be out in public and have dudes NOT look at your girl. If I see a big tittied attractive woman, IDGAF that she's your girlfriend...I'm still going to look. What is cuffing her going to do?

george-bush-confused.jpg

Help me to understand this. Do you really expect to be out in public and have dudes NOT look at your girl. If I see a big tittied attractive woman, IDGAF that she's your girlfriend...I'm still going to look. What is cuffing her going to do?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I know what you mean. Me and my dudes make it a habit to point this out whenever we're out. You don't even have to stare a chick down. It could be something as simple as walking past a couple and the dude will instantly give her the arm rope treatment. 
When I'm out with chicks I actually invite it.
Some young thugs tried to get at a chick I was with at the movies while I was standing right next to her. They wanted to bait me into getting hostile. Instead I hit em with the Fat Trel quote: "This ain't my (chick). You wanna +!%% her? +%!*# ask her" and laughed at em. They ain't know what to do after that. I'm not buying that mark your territory %!$+. Not doing the cuffing. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Well played man. What did the girl do. Did she hit you with the, "Ahhh you don't even card" card.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Hitting young thugs with psychology.
She was actually rather impressed and laughed. You should have seen the looks on their faces. They were confused as hell. One of em said to another "this !%+*% wild moe".
laugh.gif

I mean what can you do? I'm not about to rope some chick up cause another dude tried his hand. I figure if she entertains them then she found her ride home for the night. 

laugh.gif
G $!*$
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I know what you mean. Me and my dudes make it a habit to point this out whenever we're out. You don't even have to stare a chick down. It could be something as simple as walking past a couple and the dude will instantly give her the arm rope treatment. 
When I'm out with chicks I actually invite it.
Some young thugs tried to get at a chick I was with at the movies while I was standing right next to her. They wanted to bait me into getting hostile. Instead I hit em with the Fat Trel quote: "This ain't my (chick). You wanna +!%% her? +%!*# ask her" and laughed at em. They ain't know what to do after that. I'm not buying that mark your territory %!$+. Not doing the cuffing. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Well played man. What did the girl do. Did she hit you with the, "Ahhh you don't even card" card.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Hitting young thugs with psychology.
She was actually rather impressed and laughed. You should have seen the looks on their faces. They were confused as hell. One of em said to another "this !%+*% wild moe".
laugh.gif

I mean what can you do? I'm not about to rope some chick up cause another dude tried his hand. I figure if she entertains them then she found her ride home for the night. 

laugh.gif
G $!*$
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
This thread is stupid. Why do you care if a guy cuffs his girl? It's his girl, he can do whatever he wants...

He can jizz on her face while you stare and wish you were him, it doesn't make him insecure, but makes you look lame for it! It gives him the upper edge that YOU want what HE has!

I do the same %!$* when i'm with my girl when there's a lot of dudes... and she does the same %!$* when there's a lot of girls.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
This thread is stupid. Why do you care if a guy cuffs his girl? It's his girl, he can do whatever he wants...

He can jizz on her face while you stare and wish you were him, it doesn't make him insecure, but makes you look lame for it! It gives him the upper edge that YOU want what HE has!

I do the same %!$* when i'm with my girl when there's a lot of dudes... and she does the same %!$* when there's a lot of girls.
pimp.gif

george-bush-confused.jpg

Pretty explanitory. OP asked wondered why dude grabbd his girl around another man. When he clearly was prolly staring a hold into her lol. Yea, there aint no way to prevent that, but what was dude to do? Step aside and be like, have a look . . . she got big ******* huh?

george-bush-confused.jpg

Pretty explanitory. OP asked wondered why dude grabbd his girl around another man. When he clearly was prolly staring a hold into her lol. Yea, there aint no way to prevent that, but what was dude to do? Step aside and be like, have a look . . . she got big ******* huh?

george-bush-confused.jpg

Yes. That's exactly what he should have done.
We can agree to disagree. But cuffing is just lame as hell to me. It shows you feel threatened in some type of capacity. It's one thing to take action when a line is crossed (i.e - a dude blatantly violates and slaps her #*$, etc.) but if dude or a group of dudes are simply looking...big #%%!$@% deal. If I'm out with an attractive woman...I would expect men to look at her. 

george-bush-confused.jpg

We can agree to disagree. But cuffing is just lame as hell to me. It shows you feel threatened in some type of capacity. It's one thing to take action when a line is crossed (i.e - a dude blatantly violates and slaps her #*$, etc.) but if dude or a group of dudes are simply looking...big #%%!$@% deal. If I'm out with an attractive woman...I would expect men to look at her. 

yea bro...don't be eyeballing my girl like that...the only balls that are gonna come around her are mine...and not the eyes at that.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

yea bro...don't be eyeballing my girl like that...the only balls that are gonna come around her are mine...and not the eyes at that.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Believe you me "cuffin" whatever is lame, cuz its unpreventable. Im just answerin OP question on why he did it. My girls gotta cuff me
pimp.gif

Oh and I seen the girls you be with, and nobodies lookin at em bruh . . .

wanda.jpg

Believe you me "cuffin" whatever is lame, cuz its unpreventable. Im just answerin OP question on why he did it. My girls gotta cuff me
pimp.gif

Oh and I seen the girls you be with, and nobodies lookin at em bruh . . .

wanda.jpg

Back
Top Bottom