Who's the Wackest NT Rapper ?

Floz really is one of the more underrated NT rappers tho. As far as best rapper I can't think of one. Wes Duce will be mentioned as one of the best as he gets older, not now though. As for Time, I feel like Overgrind was cool, though it had some skippable tracks. But I wouldn't say he's a wack rapper. Overgrind 2 will show how his lyrical ability improved a lot.

Floz really is one of the more underrated NT rappers tho. As far as best rapper I can't think of one. Wes Duce will be mentioned as one of the best as he gets older, not now though. As for Time, I feel like Overgrind was cool, though it had some skippable tracks. But I wouldn't say he's a wack rapper. Overgrind 2 will show how his lyrical ability improved a lot.

i know alot of you dudes just do music as a hobby but for the ones who take it serious Time is definately the wackest....this dude hates on everyone i checked out one of his songs and he making metaphors about ketchup....I def can't get jiggy wit that ohio @+*!

i know alot of you dudes just do music as a hobby but for the ones who take it serious Time is definately the wackest....this dude hates on everyone i checked out one of his songs and he making metaphors about ketchup....I def can't get jiggy wit that ohio @+*!

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Wes Duce.
how can i forget about son.....
30t6p3b.gif
this dude be spamming threads with his mixtapes and %*%+...he looks like a premature Antonio davis...hopefully music pays off so he can get his teeth taken care of

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Wes Duce.
how can i forget about son.....
30t6p3b.gif
this dude be spamming threads with his mixtapes and %*%+...he looks like a premature Antonio davis...hopefully music pays off so he can get his teeth taken care of

as much as i dislike dude, i wouldn't call Time wack...his music may be good, but his personality and pompous attitude will undermine his success...something like Wale...we may like your music, but we don't like YOU...if he got himself some humility and learned when to shut the %$#$ up he might do a little better...but idk who's wack, i don't listen to NT rappers enough...

laugh.gif
well those that know me know i aint too fond of overgrind myself... but this new $%#* gone make ALL yall _s believers... bet that

laugh.gif
well those that know me know i aint too fond of overgrind myself... but this new $%#* gone make ALL yall _s believers... bet that

as much as i dislike dude, i wouldn't call Time wack...his music may be good, but his personality and pompous attitude will undermine his success...something like Wale...we may like your music, but we don't like YOU...if he got himself some humility and learned when to shut the %$#$ up he might do a little better...but idk who's wack, i don't listen to NT rappers enough...

I can't Remember his Name But he never Rhymes on Beat More to a Hidden Track. And he has a Song from way back With that Henzo Kid

I can't Remember his Name But he never Rhymes on Beat More to a Hidden Track. And he has a Song from way back With that Henzo Kid

TIME definitely isn't "wack"
laugh.gif
.  I haven't listen to most NT rappers, but I #*&#'S  with

Illi
TIME
Qualmes (Love Drunk is one of the most played songs on my itunes).
Jewels.

TIME definitely isn't "wack"
laugh.gif
.  I haven't listen to most NT rappers, but I #*&#'S  with

Illi
TIME
Qualmes (Love Drunk is one of the most played songs on my itunes).
Jewels.

I'm glad i missed you Fam .. So when "Cashmere D - American Beauty" is ready you can be pleasantly surprised
smile.gif

I'm glad i missed you Fam .. So when "Cashmere D - American Beauty" is ready you can be pleasantly surprised
smile.gif

Originally Posted by dreamhigh

smile.gif

oh yeah i forgot about you....you wack too  one of the wackest IMO

Back
Top Bottom