Who's the Wackest NT Rapper ?

The real whacks ones have been forgotten for the most part but that guy who was spamming all of his mixtapes was pretty whack.

Out of the most known ones and those that have released music I'd say Time. Just as far as rapping and making rap music goes. I've seen from his last joint he's experimenting with other shh and I know he a fan of that whack **!*! Cudi so maybe he'll eventually stop rapping and be on that other shh.

His production has vastly improves though. Couple joints on OG really do bump and I'd say from his other stuff I've heard he has beats worth buying.

I think Wes Duce still has some growing to do. Not all of his joints on his last tape had a lot of replay value.

Time is good. talented producer but rapping wise he sounds the same as hundreds of other rappers. no appeal also. I admire his hustle though. just my .02 cents.

Time is good. talented producer but rapping wise he sounds the same as hundreds of other rappers. no appeal also. I admire his hustle though. just my .02 cents.

I dont know about wack.

A ton of NT rappers dont know how to put melodies and hooks together.They can just rap...to rap
laugh.gif
. Only person I know that has that on lock is, The Boy Illinois, as far as complete songs with melodies, hooks and the verses.

Time getting a grip.Just need more material to make an assessment from the dude. The rest? No

I dont know about wack.

A ton of NT rappers dont know how to put melodies and hooks together.They can just rap...to rap
laugh.gif
. Only person I know that has that on lock is, The Boy Illinois, as far as complete songs with melodies, hooks and the verses.

Time getting a grip.Just need more material to make an assessment from the dude. The rest? No

Tmail, you have to be trolling.

Jewels is the best rapper on NT. ahead of Dom, ahead of Wale. you talk about consistently putting out heat, and having lines that match the music, there's no way you can say he isn't the best...

i still can't understand how Qualmes gets slept on, you talk about MUSIC and there isn't much better. straight bangers.

Tmail, you have to be trolling.

Jewels is the best rapper on NT. ahead of Dom, ahead of Wale. you talk about consistently putting out heat, and having lines that match the music, there's no way you can say he isn't the best...

i still can't understand how Qualmes gets slept on, you talk about MUSIC and there isn't much better. straight bangers.

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Definitely Time.

The videos son did were wack to me. I feel bad for son because he sorta has this opinionated attitude which is fine, but it's not like he's platinum or making major noise or getting crazy press. You can't deny someone their opinion, but artists gotta stop having this inferiority complex that leads them to criticize everything. I had Overgrind on my Itunes then i deleted it.

Just my personal opinion.
This

That _  G A R B A G E

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Definitely Time.

The videos son did were wack to me. I feel bad for son because he sorta has this opinionated attitude which is fine, but it's not like he's platinum or making major noise or getting crazy press. You can't deny someone their opinion, but artists gotta stop having this inferiority complex that leads them to criticize everything. I had Overgrind on my Itunes then i deleted it.

Just my personal opinion.
This

That _  G A R B A G E

laugh.gif
i may just get into this. Wack rappers I wont speak on. Theres really are no "wack" rappers here.

I agree with blackmagnus on The Boy Illinois though. Easily him as far as the whole package outta everyone. Dude can write songs, has melody, writes hooks, can make joints for the radio and spit them bars when its time and marketable...Like he's not an rapper. He's an artist.

Noah Caine (Hi-Jynx) is a beast and his introspective material is ridiculous. I'm checking for everything he puts out. Him + Half =
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. One of the best storytellers i heard too.

TIME knows he got people just waiting to hear this next project whether it be bad or good feedback
laugh.gif

Flozstello building his way up. He solidified his lane.

Dom is NT?

Wale's music is probably going to start being more epic with MMG. He's going to have to, being around Ross and em.

laugh.gif
i may just get into this. Wack rappers I wont speak on. Theres really are no "wack" rappers here.

I agree with blackmagnus on The Boy Illinois though. Easily him as far as the whole package outta everyone. Dude can write songs, has melody, writes hooks, can make joints for the radio and spit them bars when its time and marketable...Like he's not an rapper. He's an artist.

Noah Caine (Hi-Jynx) is a beast and his introspective material is ridiculous. I'm checking for everything he puts out. Him + Half =
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. One of the best storytellers i heard too.

TIME knows he got people just waiting to hear this next project whether it be bad or good feedback
laugh.gif

Flozstello building his way up. He solidified his lane.

Dom is NT?

Wale's music is probably going to start being more epic with MMG. He's going to have to, being around Ross and em.

I don't think Flozstello gets enough credit on here. He put out probably 2 of the better NT tapes I've heard and he's up there w/ Jewels and Illi as my personal faves here.

I don't think Flozstello gets enough credit on here. He put out probably 2 of the better NT tapes I've heard and he's up there w/ Jewels and Illi as my personal faves here.

I've heard a lot of wack MUSIC from NT, but overall there isn't anyone that I would consider wack.

But a couple of folks that miss me with their style.

Jaehow
Premium
The Boy Illinois - Although "Front Porch" is my #%^&*&
Henz0
Kneesh - But my girl likes "That's Just How I Feel About The Situation"
That with the deep voice from Team Scene
Hollywood Floss - But "I'm Back" and "Before You Judge" rock hard than a mug.
Cashmere D
Dom Kennedy - Menace Beach is a cool track.
and everybody knows the issue with Jay Reid, love the content, love the beats, I'll just leave it at that.

Yall are hating on TIME so hard right now, you realize it's only going to make him worse. But play "Good Evening" or "I'm That Ninja" and tell me he can't rap... Personal faves "So Gone".
Jewels is cool, I don't like the new Jewels style tho. I prefer swaggy Glory Or Death Jewels. Faves: "Toys" "How To Rap" and "Jewels" oh and "Greatness Opens Doors" the song.
Never really liked Wally, but I thought "Nike Boots" was going to EXPLODE. He's growing on me. "Beautiful Bliss" is the joint. His verses are underrated on that.
I like Rilla, but he doesn't have enough material out for me. Fav: "I'm Yours"
Me and Da Scholar have an understanding. He sits on the "nice" side though. Check out "Heir To The Throne" and "Candy Girl"
I rocks with Team Scene as a whole. I swear to GOD "Without You" should have been on the radio.
Hy-Jinx is a little too NY for me but "NY 365" is ill and I'd consider murder to get on "Jordans And A Gold Chain".
Lastly but not least is Wes Duce - Undoubtedly the original wack NT rapper. My dude listened to the critics and came up. The Truth or it's Remix could easily stand in the top 10 tracks that ever came out of the music forum.

Oh last thing...

7th letter is pretty good too

I've heard a lot of wack MUSIC from NT, but overall there isn't anyone that I would consider wack.

But a couple of folks that miss me with their style.

Jaehow
Premium
The Boy Illinois - Although "Front Porch" is my #%^&*&
Henz0
Kneesh - But my girl likes "That's Just How I Feel About The Situation"
That with the deep voice from Team Scene
Hollywood Floss - But "I'm Back" and "Before You Judge" rock hard than a mug.
Cashmere D
Dom Kennedy - Menace Beach is a cool track.
and everybody knows the issue with Jay Reid, love the content, love the beats, I'll just leave it at that.

Yall are hating on TIME so hard right now, you realize it's only going to make him worse. But play "Good Evening" or "I'm That Ninja" and tell me he can't rap... Personal faves "So Gone".
Jewels is cool, I don't like the new Jewels style tho. I prefer swaggy Glory Or Death Jewels. Faves: "Toys" "How To Rap" and "Jewels" oh and "Greatness Opens Doors" the song.
Never really liked Wally, but I thought "Nike Boots" was going to EXPLODE. He's growing on me. "Beautiful Bliss" is the joint. His verses are underrated on that.
I like Rilla, but he doesn't have enough material out for me. Fav: "I'm Yours"
Me and Da Scholar have an understanding. He sits on the "nice" side though. Check out "Heir To The Throne" and "Candy Girl"
I rocks with Team Scene as a whole. I swear to GOD "Without You" should have been on the radio.
Hy-Jinx is a little too NY for me but "NY 365" is ill and I'd consider murder to get on "Jordans And A Gold Chain".
Lastly but not least is Wes Duce - Undoubtedly the original wack NT rapper. My dude listened to the critics and came up. The Truth or it's Remix could easily stand in the top 10 tracks that ever came out of the music forum.

Oh last thing...

7th letter is pretty good too

Back
Top Bottom