Who's the Wackest NT Rapper ?

the ones that "arent for me" not to say wack

boy illi
rilla
kneesh

as for my favorite
pimp.gif

I remember one rapper made a thread and everyone talked mess about him. Only thing I can remember that some dude said he was spitting struggle bars or something like that
laugh.gif

I remember one rapper made a thread and everyone talked mess about him. Only thing I can remember that some dude said he was spitting struggle bars or something like that
laugh.gif

By telling somebody they wack could really be helping them out , sometimes you need to crush a dream to get them to realize a new one I mean why waste time on something your not good at .

If you dont wanna call them flat out wack which ones, dont you care for ?

By telling somebody they wack could really be helping them out , sometimes you need to crush a dream to get them to realize a new one I mean why waste time on something your not good at .

If you dont wanna call them flat out wack which ones, dont you care for ?

Definitely Time.

The videos son did were wack to me. I feel bad for son because he sorta has this opinionated attitude which is fine, but it's not like he's platinum or making major noise or getting crazy press. You can't deny someone their opinion, but artists gotta stop having this inferiority complex that leads them to criticize everything. I had Overgrind on my Itunes then i deleted it.

Just my personal opinion.

Definitely Time.

The videos son did were wack to me. I feel bad for son because he sorta has this opinionated attitude which is fine, but it's not like he's platinum or making major noise or getting crazy press. You can't deny someone their opinion, but artists gotta stop having this inferiority complex that leads them to criticize everything. I had Overgrind on my Itunes then i deleted it.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Definitely Time.

This

That _  G A R B A G E

Definitely Time.

This

That _  G A R B A G E

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Definitely Time.

This

That _ G A R B A G E

indifferent.gif

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Definitely Time.

This

That _ G A R B A G E

indifferent.gif

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i dont wanna put anyone under the buss but yall keep saying time, i might have to start have naming names
laugh.gif

i dont wanna put anyone under the buss but yall keep saying time, i might have to start have naming names
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom