Who was brave enough to play "Open Chest?"

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

We played Bloody Knuckles in middle school. Spin the nickle and whoever makes it fall has to put your fist on the table and we shoot the nickle at you knuckles and you'll start bleeding lol

i remember this

pimp.gif
, open chest, spork fights, pencil fights, table football, BB, etc etc. Kids nowadays would get restrainin orders on cats for games like this now
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
, open chest, spork fights, pencil fights, table football, BB, etc etc. Kids nowadays would get restrainin orders on cats for games like this now
laugh.gif

I remember dudes starting little mini gangs/clicks in MS. Wolfpack vs Militia
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Between classes all you saw was dudes getting stunned up and down the hallway. Lunch time got ugly..real ugly
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was putting cats in sharpshooters in the lunch room. Open chest taught me not to be caught slipping
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Between classes all you saw was dudes getting stunned up and down the hallway. Lunch time got ugly..real ugly
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was putting cats in sharpshooters in the lunch room. Open chest taught me not to be caught slipping
pimp.gif

I remember these
laugh.gif

we had a few others too. One was Rain Tag-stomp in a puddle and boot a dude or drag your sole on his gear.

Man it was dirtbag, alot of fights out of that. Plus made other games worse. Like the inside out bag. We'd ziplock it, but without the stuff inside. So my man would have him bag in one hand, pencils, books and everything else in the other
laugh.gif

and bag cutting. cut the straps. Everyone got got, had me show up to school with a plastic bag smh.

Yall ever do this? When I came in, I used to get hosed with the fire extenguisher. After the foam was gone, theyd refill it with water and get you again.

man they were brutal, but at the end of it were all still homies so its good

I remember these
laugh.gif

we had a few others too. One was Rain Tag-stomp in a puddle and boot a dude or drag your sole on his gear.

Man it was dirtbag, alot of fights out of that. Plus made other games worse. Like the inside out bag. We'd ziplock it, but without the stuff inside. So my man would have him bag in one hand, pencils, books and everything else in the other
laugh.gif

and bag cutting. cut the straps. Everyone got got, had me show up to school with a plastic bag smh.

Yall ever do this? When I came in, I used to get hosed with the fire extenguisher. After the foam was gone, theyd refill it with water and get you again.

man they were brutal, but at the end of it were all still homies so its good

we use to play quarters which is where you lay your knuckles flat and some one uses their thumb to slide the quarter at your knuckles until first blood.
 or we'd play you don't want that which is where you catch someone slippin at lunch and slap the food out of their hand preferably up so that it lands on them.
 or we played spoons which is where you get a spork each and use the handle to try and break the spork and we'd lay money on the line to make it interesting.
 or who goes there which is when if you catch someone going duece in the school bathroom you hold the door shut while someone steals their stuff and dumps it in the sink with the water on
and last but not least we had the ghetto olympics which is where you have to race from one end of the hall to the other right after the bell rings to get out of class

quarters:fling a quarter at opponents knuckles
you don't want that: slap someones food out of their hand
spoons:try to break the each others spoon with the handle of yours
who goes there: basically beast on someone while they take a !@## at school
ghetto olympics:all out dash through a roughly 200 people filled hallway

we use to play quarters which is where you lay your knuckles flat and some one uses their thumb to slide the quarter at your knuckles until first blood.
 or we'd play you don't want that which is where you catch someone slippin at lunch and slap the food out of their hand preferably up so that it lands on them.
 or we played spoons which is where you get a spork each and use the handle to try and break the spork and we'd lay money on the line to make it interesting.
 or who goes there which is when if you catch someone going duece in the school bathroom you hold the door shut while someone steals their stuff and dumps it in the sink with the water on
and last but not least we had the ghetto olympics which is where you have to race from one end of the hall to the other right after the bell rings to get out of class

quarters:fling a quarter at opponents knuckles
you don't want that: slap someones food out of their hand
spoons:try to break the each others spoon with the handle of yours
who goes there: basically beast on someone while they take a !@## at school
ghetto olympics:all out dash through a roughly 200 people filled hallway

So many fights because of open chest and book check...it was ridiculous
roll.gif

One person FORGETS they're playing open chest and leave their chest ungaurded,get hit,get mad,and start fight
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bloody Knuckles was that game tho...I hated when big mofos with them big meaty %#$ hands ask to play...smh bruh are u serious?

So many fights because of open chest and book check...it was ridiculous
roll.gif

One person FORGETS they're playing open chest and leave their chest ungaurded,get hit,get mad,and start fight
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bloody Knuckles was that game tho...I hated when big mofos with them big meaty %#$ hands ask to play...smh bruh are u serious?

LOL!!!!!! All the homies in middle school would walk around campus with one of their arms crossed over their chest 'cause of this game.....
Anyone on here go to Alvarado in Rowland?

LOL!!!!!! All the homies in middle school would walk around campus with one of their arms crossed over their chest 'cause of this game.....
Anyone on here go to Alvarado in Rowland?

Originally Posted by Law3001

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

we used to stay hittin each other wit stunners & all kinda moves in elementary school. the school banned us from even talkin about wrestlin, & if u got caught they sent u to the office. plus i remember when cash money was hot. we was at school & sum of us was cash money & sum of us was no limit. i was in cash money. we took that %!@! serious like we was in gangs. we used to actually fight no limit & get suspended & all that.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

we used to stay hittin each other wit stunners & all kinda moves in elementary school. the school banned us from even talkin about wrestlin, & if u got caught they sent u to the office. plus i remember when cash money was hot. we was at school & sum of us was cash money & sum of us was no limit. i was in cash money. we took that %!@! serious like we was in gangs. we used to actually fight no limit & get suspended & all that.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom