Who was brave enough to play "Open Chest?"

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

We played Bloody Knuckles in middle school. Spin the nickle and whoever makes it fall has to put your fist on the table and we shoot the nickle at you knuckles and you'll start bleeding lol

i remember this

We played Bloody Knuckles in middle school. Spin the nickle and whoever makes it fall has to put your fist on the table and we shoot the nickle at you knuckles and you'll start bleeding lol

i remember this

Never played this game
laugh.gif
To be clear, you see a guys chest exposed not guarded and yall falcon punch it?

That's a fight.

EDIT

Yall playing a whole diff type of bloody knuckles too
laugh.gif

Who was playing Mercy though?

Never played this game
laugh.gif
To be clear, you see a guys chest exposed not guarded and yall falcon punch it?

That's a fight.

EDIT

Yall playing a whole diff type of bloody knuckles too
laugh.gif

Who was playing Mercy though?

i remember playing it once...my boy got me good right before class....had another class with him later on that day....everyone was just chilling b4 the bell rang....saw my opening and all i remember was everyone looking back at us and him just dropping to the floor...good old days

i remember playing it once...my boy got me good right before class....had another class with him later on that day....everyone was just chilling b4 the bell rang....saw my opening and all i remember was everyone looking back at us and him just dropping to the floor...good old days

meat checks

way too karamo to explain

ok its when you would randomly smack your friends junk, but you have to yell meatcheck beforehand or its foul play

meat checks

way too karamo to explain

ok its when you would randomly smack your friends junk, but you have to yell meatcheck beforehand or its foul play

Nothing is worse than seeing your backpack flipped, especially when all your stuff is left inside

and also getting the back of your neck slapped

Nothing is worse than seeing your backpack flipped, especially when all your stuff is left inside

and also getting the back of your neck slapped

cotdamn none of yall Middle Schools played titty twister???

we stayed catchin peeps off guard and the agony they feel is uhhh until it happens to you

cotdamn none of yall Middle Schools played titty twister???

we stayed catchin peeps off guard and the agony they feel is uhhh until it happens to you

Originally Posted by oidreez

i remember this

Back
Top Bottom