Who was brave enough to play "Open Chest?"

Nothing like a one hit victory (clean break) in a spork fight..... we used to say FATALITY! 
roll.gif

Back in middle school we would walk up behind kids out who only pack a binder to class. We would knock their binder out their hand and stomp it til the rings broke. We love the kids who had those 5 Star Mead zipper binders.

Did any of you guys play "B Spike" were if you said a word that started with the letter B you got punch in the arm or chest

Back in middle school we would walk up behind kids out who only pack a binder to class. We would knock their binder out their hand and stomp it til the rings broke. We love the kids who had those 5 Star Mead zipper binders.

Did any of you guys play "B Spike" were if you said a word that started with the letter B you got punch in the arm or chest

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
letter B, Open Chest and Door Knob ...memories

taught dudes how to stay on their toes at all times - funny to see different names and variations of the same games depending on where your from

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
letter B, Open Chest and Door Knob ...memories

taught dudes how to stay on their toes at all times - funny to see different names and variations of the same games depending on where your from

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

We played Bloody Knuckles in middle school. Spin the nickle and whoever makes it fall has to put your fist on the table and we shoot the nickle at you knuckles and you'll start bleeding lol

I'll back you up, same stuff we played in middle school. I'm almost 24 and I can still see some of the scars, it was not a game back then. Kids were coming to school with foreign, octagon coins talking about Ultimate Bloody Knuckles haha
P1011525.jpg

Originally Posted by Air Eric

Blood knuckles >

30t6p3b.gif
 that +%** hurt. I played one time and as soon as I got hit on my knuckles I said !!%# y'all I quit. I tried to grease my knuckles with vaseline lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

We played Bloody Knuckles in middle school. Spin the nickle and whoever makes it fall has to put your fist on the table and we shoot the nickle at you knuckles and you'll start bleeding lol

I'll back you up, same stuff we played in middle school. I'm almost 24 and I can still see some of the scars, it was not a game back then. Kids were coming to school with foreign, octagon coins talking about Ultimate Bloody Knuckles haha
P1011525.jpg

Originally Posted by Air Eric

Blood knuckles >

30t6p3b.gif
 that +%** hurt. I played one time and as soon as I got hit on my knuckles I said !!%# y'all I quit. I tried to grease my knuckles with vaseline lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Open chest day, freshmen Friday, "let me get that neck!!"(for being wrong/saying serving stupid), the LEAK(having super soaker type siliva come out your mouth and spray something or someone with it, kats would be pissssed lol

Open chest day, freshmen Friday, "let me get that neck!!"(for being wrong/saying serving stupid), the LEAK(having super soaker type siliva come out your mouth and spray something or someone with it, kats would be pissssed lol

Originally Posted by Humanflight4 23

Oh and I remember dudes had a wwf belt going around middle school. dudes would wrestle in teams to get it lol

we did that same %*$! in elementary, we was wrestlin in the halls, on the playground, on the bus everywhere. the champ would wear the belt around school all day

Originally Posted by Humanflight4 23

Oh and I remember dudes had a wwf belt going around middle school. dudes would wrestle in teams to get it lol

we did that same %*$! in elementary, we was wrestlin in the halls, on the playground, on the bus everywhere. the champ would wear the belt around school all day

Didn't play open chest but played buttermilk in middle school. In high school dudes start playing meat check, couldn't get down with that.

Didn't play open chest but played buttermilk in middle school. In high school dudes start playing meat check, couldn't get down with that.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Rubber Band +
180px-444hornets.jpg
= Trouble
This + Open Chest + what we called "Protect Ya Neck" = Middle School.
Open Chest kinda died down though cuz people were getting folded up and telling parents.
grin.gif

But if you weren't paying attention coming outta class... the back of your neck was open season. Had em coming to school in turtlenecks
laugh.gif

Rubber Band +
180px-444hornets.jpg
= Trouble
This + Open Chest + what we called "Protect Ya Neck" = Middle School.
Open Chest kinda died down though cuz people were getting folded up and telling parents.
grin.gif

But if you weren't paying attention coming outta class... the back of your neck was open season. Had em coming to school in turtlenecks
laugh.gif

Rubber Band +
180px-444hornets.jpg
= Trouble

pimp.gif
...hurt like hell

anyone make bean shooters from the top half of 25 cent drinks, rubber band and balloon....this was the worst thing to get hit with

Back
Top Bottom