Who was brave enough to play "Open Chest?"

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

I recall playing *+$'s up with the blue raquetball 
laugh.gif

What was the name of that thing people used to do where you slid your hand across the back of someone's neck when they said something stupid. That hurt like hell when you just got a fresh haircut.
We had something over hear that when you said/did something stupid we'd call scuff...
gym.ht4.jpg
starting @ the neck and going up

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

We played Bloody Knuckles in middle school.............................. Spin the nickle and whoever makes it fall has to put your fist on the table and we shoot the nickle at you knuckles and you'll start bleeding lol

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaat's not the Bloody Knuckles I recall
grin.gif
.... what happened to punching fists till one person quit? Ya'll was on that OTHER Bloody knuckles *$@$
laugh.gif
yea dude must have been playin some variant type +%+* , the only bloody knuckles i know was when 2 dudes keep punching each others fist until one gives up

Originally Posted by Murda He

We played Bloody Knuckles in middle school.............................. Spin the nickle and whoever makes it fall has to put your fist on the table and we shoot the nickle at you knuckles and you'll start bleeding lol

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaat's not the Bloody Knuckles I recall
grin.gif
.... what happened to punching fists till one person quit? Ya'll was on that OTHER Bloody knuckles *$@$
laugh.gif
yea dude must have been playin some variant type +%+* , the only bloody knuckles i know was when 2 dudes keep punching each others fist until one gives up

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Last year when dudes would leave for the bathroom we would flip their bookbags inside out and fill em up with textbooks and then zip it closed while inside out 
laugh.gif
. Sometimes we put their bookbags on high ground so when they pull it down it comes down crashing with all the textbooks lol. I only got caught once the whole year.

Lol I remember this...Whenever we watched a movie in HS, we would wait until the teacher turned off the lights, then flip everyones bookbag inside out. The look on their faces when the bell rang, and the lights came on was priceless.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Last year when dudes would leave for the bathroom we would flip their bookbags inside out and fill em up with textbooks and then zip it closed while inside out 
laugh.gif
. Sometimes we put their bookbags on high ground so when they pull it down it comes down crashing with all the textbooks lol. I only got caught once the whole year.

Lol I remember this...Whenever we watched a movie in HS, we would wait until the teacher turned off the lights, then flip everyones bookbag inside out. The look on their faces when the bell rang, and the lights came on was priceless.

we used to play that and this game called basils, which was pretty much the nuts equivalent of open chest
30t6p3b.gif
Pretty sure some of my compadres won't be having kids

we used to play that and this game called basils, which was pretty much the nuts equivalent of open chest
30t6p3b.gif
Pretty sure some of my compadres won't be having kids

hell ya we used to play that
laugh.gif
and bloody knuckles
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaat's not the Bloody Knuckles I recall .... what happened to punching fists till one person quit? Ya'll was on that OTHER Bloody knuckles *$@$

this is the way we used to play it ... straight taking turns until someone couldnt take it no more lol...

** baby boy** young and dumb*** baby boy***

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

hell ya we used to play that
laugh.gif
and bloody knuckles
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaat's not the Bloody Knuckles I recall .... what happened to punching fists till one person quit? Ya'll was on that OTHER Bloody knuckles *$@$

this is the way we used to play it ... straight taking turns until someone couldnt take it no more lol...

** baby boy** young and dumb*** baby boy***

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

We played Bloody Knuckles in middle school. Spin the nickle and whoever makes it fall has to put your fist on the table and we shoot the nickle at you knuckles and you'll start bleeding lol

I'll back you up, same stuff we played in middle school. I'm almost 24 and I can still see some of the scars, it was not a game back then. Kids were coming to school with foreign, octagon coins talking about Ultimate Bloody Knuckles haha
P1011525.jpg

We played Bloody Knuckles in middle school. Spin the nickle and whoever makes it fall has to put your fist on the table and we shoot the nickle at you knuckles and you'll start bleeding lol

I'll back you up, same stuff we played in middle school. I'm almost 24 and I can still see some of the scars, it was not a game back then. Kids were coming to school with foreign, octagon coins talking about Ultimate Bloody Knuckles haha
P1011525.jpg

Originally Posted by Air Eric

Blood knuckles >

30t6p3b.gif
 that +%** hurt. I played one time and as soon as I got hit on my knuckles I said !!%# y'all I quit. I tried to grease my knuckles with vaseline lol

Originally Posted by Air Eric

Blood knuckles >

30t6p3b.gif
 that +%** hurt. I played one time and as soon as I got hit on my knuckles I said !!%# y'all I quit. I tried to grease my knuckles with vaseline lol

Playing open chest and getting a Voltron=RIP

Dont forget when someone did something stupid.... GIMME MINES!!

Glad those days are over.

Playing open chest and getting a Voltron=RIP

Dont forget when someone did something stupid.... GIMME MINES!!

Glad those days are over.

I played bloody knuckles both ways.

I had callouses on my knuckles from climbing stuff and yardwork so I was usually the winner.
pimp.gif

mercy anyone?

I played bloody knuckles both ways.

I had callouses on my knuckles from climbing stuff and yardwork so I was usually the winner.
pimp.gif

mercy anyone?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Pen burns > _____________

this. we'd see how many times we could get through the alphabet before  quitting. i still have scares on my hand from this game
tired.gif

we also use to shoot "hornets" at each other

i was about that life in middle school
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Pen burns > _____________

this. we'd see how many times we could get through the alphabet before  quitting. i still have scares on my hand from this game
tired.gif

we also use to shoot "hornets" at each other

i was about that life in middle school
laugh.gif

Book check > *.

Walking down the hall and someone had their books cuffed the wrong way. Come through and straight smash all of the books out of their hands.

N's use to get mad..
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Book check > *.

Walking down the hall and someone had their books cuffed the wrong way. Come through and straight smash all of the books out of their hands.

N's use to get mad..
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom