Who still wears Lacoste?

Originally Posted by eddie

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Lacoste is for lames
agreed. Lacoste doesn't have any pieces that i can find even remotely creative or classic
If you've noticed throughout the years they've always stuck with the classics - polos, cardigans, sweaters..etc.

Comparing it to Polo is unfair. Polo has a lot of different branches that caters to just about everyone. It's a stupid argument.

Again as I said, their styles are very subtle but classy. If you're style is flashy its definitely not your brand, but if you'd like some classiccasual pieces then they deliver.

You serious? Lacoste is timeless, and the polos are better because they are even in the front and back.

never bought lacoste

i always thought the polos were too expensive

shoes are ugly as sin too imo

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

i have worn both, still do to this day
same,
but i wear more rl than lacoste....
this thread might make me pull them out the closet....
grin.gif

i like lacoste sweaters so i got a few and like them other then that i have nothing else from them but that will change in time

Originally Posted by roc07

I still wear Lacoste everybody hoped on the polo bandwagon

polo bandwagon? I hate to say it but you have a point. I am tired of defending yall. urban folk like you have ruined fashion.

Got a decent amount of Polo, a couple Lacoste, but I'm enjoying my cheap %%* Nautica polos at the moment. I don't see the big deal.

Brand @%!$%% ftl...

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Got a decent amount of Polo, but I'm enjoying my cheap %!@ Nautica polos at the moment.

Brand %###%$ ftl...
Nautica got some nice stuff too

Originally Posted by roc07

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Got a decent amount of Polo, but I'm enjoying my cheap %!@ Nautica polos at the moment.

Brand %###%$ ftl...
Nautica got some nice stuff too

I know. But minus a few, NT swears by polo. Funny to me.

Originally Posted by DEpast

I rock both.

Co-sign but it's been a minute since I last copp lacoste.
ohwell.gif
And asfor infamous, you're reaching hard on the comment about urban folks
mad.gif
grin.gif

La Tigre > Lacoste

Huh? Do you even wear it, because you spelled it wrong...
Still wear my Lacoste polos, but usually rock the basic tees. Somehow I have like 5 of the same heather gray one I wear frequently. Got 'em for aound $20a piece off a Nordstrom sale, or Macy's sale.

Back
Top Bottom