Who still wears Lacoste?

i like lacoste. never buy it full price though, they have a lotta good sales and the outlets also have good deals.

I wear both... but who really cares? Theyre pretty much the same thing
laugh.gif

I've always preferred Hilfiger and Rl over Lacoste. Quality is about the same, style too, why spend an extra 20-30 dollars on a shirt. But Lacoste shoesare hot.

i have a couple lacoste polos. some of you must wear RL from head to toe. have a little diversity once in a while.

I rock both.

Can anybody explain why they make the back side of the polo longer than the front? I never understood why. Something to do with ppl tucking in thier shirts? Idont tuck mine in so I hate sometimes how the back looks so big.

interestingly, since reading this post i have noticed the vendors here in bangkok don't stock fake lacoste like they did about a year ago. polo is stilleverywhere, but lacoste is scarce.

Lacoste, because so many people in my town in Massachusetts. wear Ralph Lauren. The kids that couldnt dress before just buy the plain Ralph Lauren polos and idont feel like wearing any of the tops.

i like lacoste, own a few of their polos, but they arent that good of a quality.

they fade with the quickness for starters. one of my polos the button popped off (didnt even have it buttoned, it just fell off) the first time i wore it.

and then there is the cut. they are way too boxey. in order for me to get the length i need, i have to buy like a size 8 or something, and its way too wide.

they got nice colors, but i will be sticking to Ralph Lauren.

Originally Posted by boxer

interestingly, since reading this post i have noticed the vendors here in bangkok don't stock fake lacoste like they did about a year ago. polo is still everywhere, but lacoste is scarce.
When I lived there, you can buy the fake croc and just iron it on your shirt.
laugh.gif
There are Lacoste outlets there too, with great discounts.

Just an FYI, they have darker colored Lacoste shirts at outlets for like $53.99, which is pretty good imo.

...And RL has basic colors at outlets for $39.99
laugh.gif

I was a youngin' I was always dressed in Lacoste, but when I grew up I just preferred RL. I also like having the drop tails as opposed to an even hem onLacoste polos.

i cant do lacoste i member dudes being clowned as a kid for rockin that... i just stick with the polo & my old nautica with the full sail boats:.

Both make up alot of my closet, but then both have their flaws. Im not the biggest person, im a SZ3-4 in Lacoste and a S- M custom fit in RL. Polo often havethe longer tails, which do not go well with jeans alot of the time but good tucked in with dress pants. Lacoste however is even hem but wider for the mostpart. I feel RL has fell off on some shirts quality wise compared to the 90's.

I love Lacoste. I wear both Lacoste and RL equally. I don't understand why people feel the need to choose one or another for some reason. They are bothvery nice in their own right.

I wear both.

It might just be me, but I like the Lacoste tees (either just the gator or an actual design) more than their polos.

lacoste used to be my hustle back in high school. id hit the swapmeets on sat/sun and get 10-15 shirts for 100 bucks. dude i was buying from told me "theyfell off the truck" they was still in their original packages and everything. straight legit. would flip them at school for 50. me and the ex would sellthem out the trunk of our cars after school. senior year was the %$+# until son disappeared. end of that hustle
laugh.gif

both brands are appreciated though

Back
Top Bottom