WHO is the most famous person in the world??

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Alive NOW it would be Obama or Micheal Jackson

Michael Jackson alive now?
smile.gif

My guess would be David Beckham or Zinidine Zidane (Guy who headbutted in 06 World Cup)

This is based soley on fact that soccer is far and away most popular sport in the world. They are 2 very well known players and my guess is that most peoplewould at least know of the best players in their sport..

Originally Posted by HI PROFILE

smh.gif
@ people saying Beckham

I'm willing to bet a lot of older people don't know who he is

...you're a clown. David Beckham is one of, if not the most, famous athletes (and figures) on the planent. if you don't believe me, check out whattiger woods had to say about it a couple years ago:

http://www.telegraph.co.u...am-says-Tiger-Woods.html

...people like you need to stop believing that the WORLD revolves around America.

Originally Posted by flippapabear23

My guess would be David Beckham or Zinidine Zidane (Guy who headbutted in 06 World Cup)

This is based soley on fact that soccer is far and away most popular sport in the world. They are 2 very well known players and my guess is that most people would at least know of the best players in their sport..

This can't be true. Why? Because as a typical inner city hood cat, I only know one person in all of my associates that would have ANY idea who these menare, even if you posted pics of them on the field suited and booted. And sure the hood is a small dot in a huge mosaic, but that counts. It can't be asports star unless it's Tiger. Double why? Because Tiger doesn't play for a team. When you think golf, youdon't think the "Chicago ___s". You think Tiger Woods. Black, White, Asian? Don't matter. Tiger Woods. Old, young, in between? So what. Tiger Woods. Broke or billionaire? Tiger @$*%%%$ Woods.

This +%@%%@ name is Tiger for Christ's sake. I mean "c'monman".. really? Tiger? Pops must've known his son would be famous one day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

This is based soley on fact that soccer is far and away most popular sport in the world. They are 2 very well known players and my guess is that most people would at least know of the best players in their sport..

This can't be true. Why? Because as a typical inner city hood cat, I only know one person in all of my associates that would have ANY idea who these men are, even if you posted pics of them on the field suited and booted. And sure the hood is a small dot in a huge mosaic, but that counts. It can't be a sports star unless it's Tiger. Double why? Because Tiger doesn't play for a team. When you think golf, you don't think the "Chicago ___s". You think Tiger Woods. Black, White, Asian? Don't matter. Tiger Woods. Old, young, in between? So what. Tiger Woods. Broke or billionaire? Tiger @$*%%%$ Woods.

This +%@%%@ name is Tiger for Christ's sake. I mean "c'mon man".. really? Tiger? Pops must've known his son would be famous one day
laugh.gif
it actually can be true. why? well becuase 1. soccer is far and away the most popular sport in the world. It's exponentially more popularthan golf, really. 2. Soccer is actually a cultural thing in much of the world. 3. just like other athletes, a soccer playe'rs influence probably alsoreaches outside of soccer....(i.e. David beckham is also a model for various companies + married a spice girl). 4. The world is a lot MORE THAN AMERICA. justbecause someone isn't huge here, doesn't mean they aren't huge in other places.(Beckham has a freaking statue in Bangkok)

p.s. eldrick is his real name...tiger is just a nickname

This can't be true. Why? Because as a typical inner city hood cat, I only know one person in all of my associates that would have ANY idea who these men are, even if you posted pics of them on the field suited and booted. And sure the hood is a small dot in a huge mosaic, but that counts. It can't be a sports star unless it's Tiger. Double why? Because Tiger doesn't play for a team. When you think golf, you don't think the "Chicago ___s". You think Tiger Woods. Black, White, Asian? Don't matter. Tiger Woods. Old, young, in between? So what. Tiger Woods. Broke or billionaire? Tiger @$*%%%$ Woods.

This +%@%%@ name is Tiger for Christ's sake. I mean "c'mon man".. really? Tiger? Pops must've known his son would be famous one day
laugh.gif

Yeah and a lot of typical city hood cats couldn't tell you who our vice president is.

You had to explain who he is so you already disqualified him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thesimplestlife

laugh.gif
it actually can be true. why? well becuase 1. soccer is far and away the most popular sport in the world. It's exponentially more popular than golf, really. 2. Soccer is actually a cultural thing in much of the world. 3. just like other athletes, a soccer playe'rs influence probably also reaches outside of soccer....(i.e. David beckham is also a model for various companies + married a spice girl). 4. The world is a lot MORE THAN AMERICA. just because someone isn't huge here, doesn't mean they aren't huge in other places.(Beckham has a freaking statue in Bangkok)

hop off of the D of beckham yo

If u think hes more famous than Obama then
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by thesimplestlife

laugh.gif
it actually can be true. why? well becuase 1. soccer is far and away the most popular sport in the world. It's exponentially more popular than golf, really. 2. Soccer is actually a cultural thing in much of the world. 3. just like other athletes, a soccer playe'rs influence probably also reaches outside of soccer....(i.e. David beckham is also a model for various companies + married a spice girl). 4. The world is a lot MORE THAN AMERICA. just because someone isn't huge here, doesn't mean they aren't huge in other places.(Beckham has a freaking statue in Bangkok)

hop off of the D of beckham yo

If u think hes more famous than Obama then
indifferent.gif
im not jocking beckham. in my original post, i said it was a toss-up between beckham, woods, obama, and ali. Thus, I included obama. I don'tknow who's more famous (between the two), but I think it's certainly debatable. But, if you're going to be an ignorant dude who thinks that justbecause someone doesn't have mainstream popularity in your neighborhood, he/she isn't popular in the rest of the world, then the world is REALLY goingto be a BIG place for you. enjoy that.

Back
Top Bottom