WHO is the most famous person in the world??

Pele, Michael Jordan or Ali... maybe the younger generation don't know but the majority of adults over 20 have heard of these guys...

It's hard to say who is more famous though

Taylor_Lautner_in_The_Adventures_of_Shark_Boy_and_Lava_Girl_in_3-D_Wallpaper_2_800.jpg

I mean other than Religious figures..A little kid in a starving third world country that doesen't have a tv would know who Michael Jackson is I reallydon't know of anyone who ever achieved that kind of fame..My dude's memorial was commercial free on every major station in the world c'mon nownobody is/was seeing that man's fame.

I swear some of the kids here need to learn more about the world around them.

Michael Jordan is huge in Canada, America, parts of Asia and some parts of Europe. He's pretty much irrelevant in most of the world. Basketball is not aspopular globally as some of you may think. Basketball is a distant second to soccer even in countries that have produced some great NBA talent (Brazil,Argentina, Spain, Serbia, etc.)

Guys like Pele, Maradona, Beckham, Zidane, C. Ronaldo are way more recognizable global figures than Jordan ever will be.

As for the OPs question, its impossible to answer it. However, I do believe that the U.S. President is usually recognized in every corner of the globe. Almosteveryone's heard of Clinton, G.W. Bush and Obama.

Michael Jackson will always be a global icon.

Muhammad Ali may very well be the most famous non-soccer-playing athlete ever. He fought in not only the U.S. but also in Canada, the Carribean, Europe, Africaand numerous times in Asia. This dude was HUGE during his prime. Fights like the Thrilla in Manilla and the Rumble in the Jungle had the whole world buzzing.People would stay up late at night to listen to radio broadcasts of his fights.

Hitler is also another "famous" person. He'll be in the history books forever.

A lot of people in here are either being sarcastic or they think it's the most famous person in the US.

Back
Top Bottom