Who Here Has A "Good" Job With No College Degree VOL. 40K+

This thread took a turn for the worst. Talking about lying about professional experience, etc etc.

Blind leading the blind. Good luck to those going for this...

I'm not at the point in my career where I want to get paid to do nothing. Too much pride for that.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

This thread took a turn for the worst. Talking about lying about professional experience, etc etc.

I'm not at the point in my career where I want to get paid to do nothing. Too much pride for that.

keep working at mcdonalds then
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know, right?  You'll get caught up in these lies REAL quick when your references amongst other things are checked. 

Yall gotta be careful out there.  Stop trying to take shortcuts. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I know, right?  You'll get caught up in these lies REAL quick when your references amongst other things are checked. 

Drs Lie , governors lie , the president lies , people that are Cops Lie , even the Teachers sleeping with students so da FCK , whoes getting caught up
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Drs Lie , governors lie , the president lies , people that are Cops Lie , even the Teachers sleeping with students so da FCK , whoes getting caught up
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Slade is Correct. If we are looking for jobs we dont have anything to lose might as well lie. Nic Cage said it best in Lord of War "Some of the most successful relationships are based on lies and deceit. Since that's where they usually end up anyway, it's a logical place to start"

Originally Posted by LarryEastwood

Slade is Correct. If we are looking for jobs we dont have anything to lose might as well lie. Nic Cage said it best in Lord of War "Some of the most successful relationships are based on lies and deceit. Since that's where they usually end up anyway, it's a logical place to start"

You do have something to lose still. What if you get blackballed from your particular field? Case in point:
http://dealbreaker.com/20...ew-offers-of-employment/

Obviously there's always the chance that you won't get caught. But consequences will never be the same again if you do...

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Originally Posted by LarryEastwood

You do have something to lose still. What if you get blackballed from your particular field? Case in point:
http://dealbreaker.com/20...ew-offers-of-employment/

Obviously there's always the chance that you won't get caught. But consequences will never be the same again if you do...
SLADE WILSON will never be blackballed
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

403510_3832150760286_1173412631_3626966_466149790_n.jpg

Did you bring your own lunch today, no 3 hour lunch break? 
laugh.gif

the boss is leaving to SF tonight for 3 weeks , he approved OT for this case file ,and now i have VPN access meaning when i leave today at 4 i can say i did OT , working form home, an for 3 weeks i can be at home pretending to work an clockin OT whilst prob sleeping or hoopin at 24 hour 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sadly, sladewilson is correct that you can pretty much make stuff up for CONTRACT work. Thing is if you get hired you can EASILY get fired.

Plenty of these IT contracting companies just send random heads to sites. The people interviewing/screening you have no idea what they are talking about anyway.

Just be aware if your joining a real solid IT team you are going to get your card pulled FAST.

laugh.gif

the boss is leaving to SF tonight for 3 weeks , he approved OT for this case file ,and now i have VPN access meaning when i leave today at 4 i can say i did OT , working form home, an for 3 weeks i can be at home pretending to work an clockin OT whilst prob sleeping or hoopin at 24 hour 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusADL

Sadly, sladewilson is correct that you can pretty much make stuff up for CONTRACT work. Thing is if you get hired you can EASILY get fired.

Plenty of these IT contracting companies just send random heads to sites. The people interviewing/screening you have no idea what they are talking about anyway.

Just be aware if your joining a real solid IT team you are going to get your card pulled FAST.
Its a job people dont care as long as you know what your doing
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i seen people with 20 years experience not knowing how to insert RAM into laptop 
i seen people using ladders to climb on top of server use screwdriver to takeout HD knowing that its hot swappable
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
main HQ is in NJ so VPN will be really slow , so when i do the case files , all the NSF files , lotus notes copy an pasting usually takes 30 minutes for each custodian , but at home prob 2 hours
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't even know what to make of this thread anymore. If anyones taking Slade Wilsons advice seriously let me know how it works out for you guys. I'm really interested to know if this actually will work or not.
Also has Slade Wilson made a post that didn't have a smiley in it?

first interviews i did , i didnt know anything i messed up fast
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  at KAiser they asked about raid , i  told em i was experienced with the cockroach spray
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 an then they asked what version of lotus notes i told them the newest one

now all interviews i lie an pass easily ,
today i got hired 3 times so now i have 4 jobs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

OptimusADL wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i seen people with 20 years experience not knowing how to insert RAM into laptop 
i seen people using ladders to climb on top of server use screwdriver to takeout HD knowing that its hot swappable
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Exactly, As long as you know what you are doing. This is not the case for these people asking for hookups.

OptimusADL wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Exactly, As long as you know what you are doing. This is not the case for these people asking for hookups.

its a good job an most of IT work is easy , you can hire HS kids off the street and train them , even NETWORKing and DBA is easy
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom