Who Here Has A "Good" Job With No College Degree VOL. 40K+

A+ Certification for this position. lease reach out to me ASAP, you can call  Sandra Mcbride at 949-255-4156  located in calif , fontana 

Job Title:          Help Desk Technician
Start:              ASAP
Pay Rate/Hr:        $20 - $24.88/hr
Andy Ballantyne
800-732-4680 x709
[email protected]

I finally registered for school yesterday.  Definitely looking forward to my future and maybe take advantage of some of these job postings by Slade.  It seems like Chicago may have to become a memory.

Today i got hired 3 times over the phone and im already working
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Phili

Just lie and say you have the A plus cert they dont check
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Information Technology Assistant -- Entry-Level

The Fred Beans Family of Dealerships is looking for a reliable and eager individual to join our Information Technology Department. This is a full-time position and a great opportunity for the right candidate looking to enter the field of Information Technology.

Duties include, but are not limited to the following
  • Maintaining an Inventory of I.T. Assets
  • Equipment Purchasing - Handle purchasing of all computer and network equipment (PC's, Printers, Routers, Switches, etc) and software products.
  • Check in and configure/image all new computer equipment.
  • Formatting and re-imaging PC's for re-deployment when out of service
  • Equipment Disposal - Properly dispose/recycling of all electronic equipment for each location
  • Work with the Field Engineer Dispatcher to schedule installation of all new and repaired equipment once ready to deploy.
Candidate must also possess good communication skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a team. A+ Hardware Certification is a plus! Please submit your application online by visiting http://www.fredbeans.com/career_center.htm or click here to apply!

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Slade you have anything in GA. I'm good with Computers?
I'm good with Computers?      What does that mean ?
roll.gif
roll.gif

here entry level position , start this week at Airwatch

AirWatch is a leading provider of mobile security, mobile device, mobile application and WLAN management solutions for devices running Apple iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Symbian and Windows. Designed to deploy, secure, monitor, manage and support mobile devices across the enterprise, AirWatch provides a single, integrated, real-time view into an entire fleet of mobile devices, regardless of device type, carrier or location.
AirWatch's Wandering WiFi division provides 24/7/365 wireless infrastructure deployment, monitoring and support for restaurants, cafes, hotels, truck stops, hospitals, retail outlets and sports arenas located throughout the U.S. More specifically, the company currently manages guest access to WiFi networks for more than 1,000 customers at 10,000 unique locations, which collectively include over 40,000 access points and 40 million guest sessions annually.
Headquartered in Atlanta, the company's two brands help more than 1,500 customers from the distribution/logistics, field service, government, healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing and retail industries successfully manage the challenges of enterprise mobility and Internet connectivity. For more information, please visit www.air-watch.com and www.wanderingwifi.com.

https://ats.navicus.com/careers/job...te=Careers&RequisitionID=164&CurrentCompany=1

i was making over 50k at AT&T as a college drop out. i just got back into the cell phone game t-mobile but switching to sprint where i'll should be closer to 60k but i'll finish school this time i only have 1yr left.

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Slade you have anything in GA. I'm good with Computers?
I'm good with Computers?      What does that mean ?
roll.gif
roll.gif

here entry level position , start this week at Airwatch

AirWatch is a leading provider of mobile security, mobile device, mobile application and WLAN management solutions for devices running Apple iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Symbian and Windows. Designed to deploy, secure, monitor, manage and support mobile devices across the enterprise, AirWatch provides a single, integrated, real-time view into an entire fleet of mobile devices, regardless of device type, carrier or location.
AirWatch's Wandering WiFi division provides 24/7/365 wireless infrastructure deployment, monitoring and support for restaurants, cafes, hotels, truck stops, hospitals, retail outlets and sports arenas located throughout the U.S. More specifically, the company currently manages guest access to WiFi networks for more than 1,000 customers at 10,000 unique locations, which collectively include over 40,000 access points and 40 million guest sessions annually.
Headquartered in Atlanta, the company's two brands help more than 1,500 customers from the distribution/logistics, field service, government, healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing and retail industries successfully manage the challenges of enterprise mobility and Internet connectivity. For more information, please visit www.air-watch.com and www.wanderingwifi.com.

https://ats.navicus.com/careers/job...te=Careers&RequisitionID=164&CurrentCompany=1

I can build and do light programming. I have helped my uncle do alittle bit of networking and according to the stories about your co-worker who can't format a HDD I'm better then him.

I can build and do light programming. I have helped my uncle do alittle bit of networking and according to the stories about your co-worker who can't format a HDD I'm better then him.

Bill rate: $45/hr

Sr. Business Analyst in Alpharetta,

Position Details

Job Title: Int. Business Systems Analyst 
call 248 910 8967 immediately.
devil.gif
Multiple Positions available

Position Details

devil.gif

Ok so I just call and apply for the job as a International Business System Analyst over the phone? Any one in particular I should talk to and how should I go about it?

Position Details

devil.gif

Ok so I just call and apply for the job as a International Business System Analyst over the phone? Any one in particular I should talk to and how should I go about it?

make up  a company tell them you where a business system analyst
give them thaat info when they ask what you did, after the phone interview you go in person interview take drug test then get job, mostly its looking at spreadsheets and copy and pasting $@*
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

• While under contract for a major client of banking industry and a major client of the utilities industry, design and develop new systems and implement major enhancements.
• Successfully work with business analysts to determine conversion rules during the analysis and modification of programs from VSAM customer system to DB2.
• Design and develop new interface for consumer credit to better support ongoing lending activities in applications and loan processing while at First Union.
• Discover and correct Y2K issues in consumer loan processing while at First Union.
• Convert systems from VSAM to DB2 while at Duke Energy.
• Successful changes made to loan processing allow for easier use while at First Union.
• Correct Y2K issues to allow client to accept loan payments beyond 1999 while at First Union.
• Improve the integrity of customer information system by eliminating redundant data and making changes to numeric fields while at First Union.
• Ad Hoc reporting using EASYTRIEVE at both clients.

Position Details

devil.gif

give them thaat info when they ask what you did, after the phone interview you go in person interview take drug test then get job, mostly its looking at spreadsheets and copy and pasting $@*
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

• While under contract for a major client of banking industry and a major client of the utilities industry, design and develop new systems and implement major enhancements.
• Successfully work with business analysts to determine conversion rules during the analysis and modification of programs from VSAM customer system to DB2.
• Design and develop new interface for consumer credit to better support ongoing lending activities in applications and loan processing while at First Union.
• Discover and correct Y2K issues in consumer loan processing while at First Union.
• Successful changes made to loan processing allow for easier use while at First Union.
• Correct Y2K issues to allow client to accept loan payments beyond 1999 while at First Union.
• Improve the integrity of customer information system by eliminating redundant data and making changes to numeric fields while at First Union.

So I just make up past experiences? 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So I just make up past experiences? 
YOU  want the business analyst job its the easiest and pays top dollar so you have to lie about past experience the  better experience you are the better you fit the position , if you have experience at mcdonalds i dont think they will hire you
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LarryEastwood

I need something in Maryland

same here, im in baltimore and got a degree in business economics but would take a job in IT  or working with computers...

anybody got any info on how to get in with the govt? i need some tips on how to get through that usajobs bs

Back
Top Bottom