Who has next to no social life and theyre fine with it...??? Friends FTL... Long vent...

Thread reminds me of a Dave Chappelle quote when he was talking about the grouch on Sesame Street.

Anyway, hopefully you can find where you hid the strength to get thru this period in your life ...

Best wishes.

Man if you don't give a flying about your life, then you might as well do something crazy. Something that makes it worth living every moment.

jump out of planes, become a soldier, become a stunt man... etc...

what is the worst that can happen? death? you apparently don't give a ____ so it wont matter.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

My social life sucks.
Word, school and work
eyes.gif
smh.gif

wow dude, dont let negative turn you down, find new friends and start over. You won;t be happy living by yourself

I came to that conclusion a long time ago. Never really got close to anyone in my life. I have a tendecy to get tired of people really easily. I honestly feelas though no one can relate to me.

Indifference is my only friend.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by CjGenius368

I drank a whole 5th of Seagrim in 7min

eek.gif
YOUR ARE LYING
ohwell.gif
bro...7min is pretty quick but if you a alcoholic that doesn't surprise me one bit.....me and my girl would finish a 5th of whatever in like 20min some days and still wanting more. its a problem and thankfully i gave that %*!% up.

nevermind.....a fifth isn't that bad. For some reason I was thinking u said a handle. A fifth in 7-10 minutes will get you sick but its very doable.

A fifth is 750mL....I've done it a couple of times, it's nott hat serious. A fifth is like 20 or so shots and I've had over 45+ in a whole night.

Back
Top Bottom