Who has next to no social life and theyre fine with it...??? Friends FTL... Long vent...

Originally Posted by bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Originally Posted by CjGenius368

I drank a whole 5th of Seagrim in 7min

eek.gif

Word, peep the avy too, tho. This dude wants to kill himself and *$#@.

Spoiler [+]
Everyone knows you shouldn't drink and roll at the same time
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Was that insensitive?
grin.gif

laugh.gif
I used to pop an insane amount of pills and drank liters like nada. I got friends in drug rehab for life who tell me its a miracle im still alive. Ive popped 17 pills in one day and was up for 3+ days. I used to do gum shots of coke to kill a liter of brandy in 10min so I wouldnt taste anything. Ive killed a handle of vodka and popped 5 pills on a tuesday night cus there wasnt %##+ to do and ended up threatining my "friends" lives cus of the %##+ they did to me...

laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ popping 17 pills in one day, that aint nothing to be proud of

most of the pills on the street are cut with meth, ketamine, caffeine and all types of bull @*+@... you're lucky these days if u get a pill thats even 1/3ecstacy

one of my good friends used to keep milk jugs of X and would let me test the new batches with him
smh.gif
smh.gif
i did lose 10 lbs in one week once but ive been pillfree for almost 2 years now... i have NO desire to mess with that shhhh

purplehazze96 wrote:

bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr wrote:

Weekend Girl wrote:

CjGenius368 wrote:

eek.gif

Spoiler [+]

tired.gif
laugh.gif

Was that insensitive?
grin.gif

laugh.gif
I used to pop an insane amount of pills and drank liters like nada. I got friends
in drug rehab for life who tell me its a miracle im still alive. Ive

popped 17 pills in one day and was up for 3+ days. I used to do gum shots of coke to kill a liter of brandy in 10min so I wouldnt taste anything. Ive
killed a

handle of vodka and popped 5 pills on a tuesday night cus there wasnt %##+ to do and ended up threatining my "friends" lives cus of the %##+ they
did

to me...

there's no doubt in my mind your brain looks like:

ncc9d4.jpg

smh.gif
i know too many bay %!$%%+ like you

Whats funny about that is my brain doesnt look like that. My homeys girls father worked for Stanford university and almost gave me her $ to enroll in that
school cus I had the intelligence to pass and excell in that type of atmosphere but I chose to do what pleased me. Despite what you think im an educated young
hispanic male...

i didnt say anything about your intelligence level...by the way you construct sentences and your ability to correlate, i could tell that despite the amount ofecstasy you may have taken, you had to be relatively blessed to begin with considering all the pills you've done...it doesn't change the fact that that@!#% is destructive to your brain. The damage you've done to your serotonin receptors is irreversible, ecstasy has a bad rep, in part because itstrue...However, doin E a handful of times hasn't been proven through documented evidence to lead to significant damage, you on the other hand are/were morethan just a "casual" user, word to "17 pills in one night." As much as you might not like to admit or even know it, your brain has moresimilarities to that swiss cheese then you realize

laugh.gif
smh.gif
who wants to be friends with a drug addict? some of you kids fascinate me. i'm all for the green stuff, but pill popping is a no no. you sayyou're an intelligent person, intelligent people don't continue to abuse their body with that crap. i also agree that it's hard to trust ANYBODYthese days, but i doubt anyone would trust a guy dumb enough to take 17 pills in a day. try being constructive, get some hobbies, and read up about yournutrition.

Eh I could relate exept..my frens aint hit me up no more ever since we graduated..n now that I'm in college its real diff..no 1 to kick it with so itpretty much sux

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Weekend Girl wrote:

CjGenius368 wrote:

eek.gif

Spoiler [+]

tired.gif
laugh.gif

Was that insensitive?
grin.gif

laugh.gif
I used to pop an insane amount of pills and drank liters like nada. I got friends in drug rehab for life who tell me its a miracle im still alive. Ive
popped 17 pills in one day and was up for 3+ days. I used to do gum shots of coke to kill a liter of brandy in 10min so I wouldnt taste anything. Ive killed a
handle of vodka and popped 5 pills on a tuesday night cus there wasnt %##+ to do and ended up threatining my "friends" lives cus of the %##+ they did
to me...

ncc9d4.jpg

smh.gif
XTC doesnt cause holes in your brain. Research my man. The "holes" you see in the xray are just high levels of serotonin. But in no wayam i condoning 17 in a day. I think with the 30 day rest period between rolls. Works like a
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
smh.gif
who wants to be friends with a drug addict? some of you kids fascinate me. i'm all for the green stuff, but pill popping is a no no. you say you're an intelligent person, intelligent people don't continue to abuse their body with that crap. i also agree that it's hard to trust ANYBODY these days, but i doubt anyone would trust a guy dumb enough to take 17 pills in a day. try being constructive, get some hobbies, and read up about your nutrition.
Nutrition??? I eat healthier then 90% of americans everyday. I realize I pump a crazy amount of drugs into my body everyday but I stilll haveenough common sense to realize what I am doing... only thing is I realize is I do have a problem when I enjected Crystal into my veins...

drink by myself and work every weeekend

ive cut down on the drug use and drinking

lolwut?
------------------------------------------------------

I think I can relate. I had a group of friends, which also consisted of my cousin and my girl. I had just come back from Ohio where I lived for 7 months,because of my parents separating. When I came back home, everything was different and I sensed a lot of shadiness from my group and especially my cousin. Mygirl was being grimey too and one night I lost them all under 10 minutes(I think) lol.. I confronted them about the situation(They stopped inviting me togatherings, not telling me things, and just ditching me overall).

The only thing I regret is that I did not get over the separation quickly as I could have(The only friend I had at the time was BSing me a lot due to hisimmaturity which brought up old tainted memories). Took me a solid year, really.. I lived my life, but always had the thought "What if.."(As in, whatif I never went to Ohio, or confronted them). I just re-communicated with friends I lost in touch with, and now are closer to ever with them. I no longer havea group, but I am thankful for what I do have.

My social life is to my likings, all though I barely go out. Running really helps my stress/tension(Though I have barely any)

People think that I'm crazy, just cause I wanna be alone
You can't depend on friends to help you in a squeeze
We all deal with s... on our own
And sometimes the beef can grow, get out of hand...

story of my life these days...

eek.gif

Some people are nutty.

If I had no social life I think i'd be okay with it.

I am good friends with a lot of people, but I don't see them A LOT like once a week.

But on a serious note, there are some nights I wanna stay at home and not do *##, sometimes I prefer just chillin at home, throwin on some music, and playingsome video games

Sometimes I HATE being around people because I just wanna listen to music, and the music I want to hear

Originally Posted by FlyNY

tired.gif
laugh.gif
You shouldnt drink or roll period
grin.gif

Drugs and alcohol are bad and they can damage our unborn children

I feel you on the Drugs and alcohol are bad for my unborn children and the only thing I feel in life are being high and the %+$$ I feel for the kids feelings Ifeel everyday... I need someting major to help me change my ways bout this whole psin i feel in my life..

Originally Posted by CHiCHiLOVES5s

People think that I'm crazy, just cause I wanna be alone
You can't depend on friends to help you in a squeeze
We all deal with s... on our own
And sometimes the beef can grow, get out of hand...

story of my life these days...

Used to be the story of my life.

But i've met some of the coolest people in the world at work.

My friends I grew up with on the other hand.... didn't turn out to be so great

Weekend Girl wrote:

CjGenius368 wrote:

eek.gif

Spoiler [+]

tired.gif
laugh.gif

Was that insensitive?
grin.gif

laugh.gif
I used to pop an insane amount of pills and drank liters like nada. I got friends in drug rehab for life who tell me its a miracle im still alive. Ive
popped 17 pills in one day and was up for 3+ days. I used to do gum shots of coke to kill a liter of brandy in 10min so I wouldnt taste anything. Ive killed a
handle of vodka and popped 5 pills on a tuesday night cus there wasnt %##+ to do and ended up threatining my "friends" lives cus of the %##+ they did
to me...

ncc9d4.jpg

smh.gif

Whats funny about that is my brain doesnt look like that. My homeys girls father worked for Stanford university and almost gave me her $ to enroll in that school cus I had the intelligence to pass and excell in that type of atmosphere but I chose to do what pleased me. Despite what you think im an educated young hispanic male...
2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif
stanford.....yeah.......right
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Stork

Weekend Girl wrote:

CjGenius368 wrote:

eek.gif

Spoiler [+]

tired.gif
laugh.gif

Was that insensitive?
grin.gif

laugh.gif
to me...

ncc9d4.jpg

smh.gif

Whats funny about that is my brain doesnt look like that. My homeys girls father worked for Stanford university and almost gave me her $ to enroll in that school cus I had the intelligence to pass and excell in that type of atmosphere but I chose to do what pleased me. Despite what you think im an educated young hispanic male...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Just to lety youll know I understand what youll been through and ive been caring bout every single thing yall been through... Someone from the bay please callme 510 493 6686...

Weekend Girl wrote:

CjGenius368 wrote:

eek.gif

Spoiler [+]

tired.gif
laugh.gif

Was that insensitive?
grin.gif

laugh.gif
to me...

ncc9d4.jpg

smh.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Just to lety youll know I understand what youll been through and ive been caring bout every single thing yall been through... Someone from the bay please call me 510 493 6686...
wait what?

get to a drug rehab program ASAP
laugh.gif
seriously... fail to stop and you could be 'permabanned'...

Whoa dude asking for phone calls? Someone get this guy on the phone with a suicide counselor asap, not even joking.
smh.gif

Just to lety youll know I understand what youll been through and ive been caring bout every single thing yall been through... Someone from the bay please call me 510 493 6686...
wait? what just happened?

Weekend Girl wrote:

CjGenius368 wrote:

eek.gif

Spoiler [+]

tired.gif
laugh.gif

Was that insensitive?
grin.gif

laugh.gif
to me...

ncc9d4.jpg

smh.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I am the problem real talk... I cant let my problems interfere with what I feel is going to effect me with what I feel is going tokill me in the long run...Love my +%!+$...

Originally Posted by CjGenius368

eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Was that insensitive?
grin.gif

laugh.gif
I used to pop an insane amount of pills and drank liters like nada. I got friends in drug rehab for life who tell me its a miracle im still alive. Ive popped 17 pills in one day and was up for 3+ days. I used to do gum shots of coke to kill a liter of brandy in 10min so I wouldnt taste anything. Ive killed a handle of vodka and popped 5 pills on a tuesday night cus there wasnt %##+ to do and ended up threatining my "friends" lives cus of the %##+ they did to me...

eyes.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
embarassed.gif

i feel ya bro.

Dude said pills cause holes in your brain, that information is a rumor. do your research.

Back
Top Bottom