Who has next to no social life and theyre fine with it...??? Friends FTL... Long vent...

suicide_prev_logo.jpg

Find somethin that you enjoy man,

No matter how crappy my life is

Between fantasy football, gears of war, madden, and 2k9... I find a way to smile
tongue.gif

And I suggest working out, does wonders

I've had shady friends before. I just had to get away from them. They would have caused more harm than good. You kick the drugs and drinking before youmess yourself up.

Originally Posted by bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr

Ive been through so much this past year and my homeys I grew up with in the end ended up showing me we werent as close as I thought we were and ive known them 10+ years. It made me change my whole outlook on females and friends in general. Now on weekends I choose to stay at home and drink by myself and work every weeekend so I have an excuse to not hangout with those I dont trust. Anyone else been in this situation where the ones you thought would have your back in the end ended up stabbing you in the throat even though youve been through so much with them and dudes are still shady and act like its no big deal that you went through something serious and they participated in the whole situation. Im not trying to sound emo cus I drank a whole 5th of Seagrim in 7min but this *%#$ really gets me heated. I can honestly say im the happiest ive been in the past year now that ive cut them out of my life and focused on work and the gym. Its for my benefit cus I noticed now that I dont kick it ive cut down on the drug use and drinking which pleases my mom cus ive almost been to sent to rehab 3 times this past year cus of *%#$ ive done and almost oding....
son is really rockin ecstasy tablets in his avy
laugh.gif
but my"fly like paper get high like planes" sig had to be taken down asap right?

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I've had shady friends before. I just had to get away from them. They would have caused more harm than good. You kick the drugs and drinking before you mess yourself up.

Man ive been apart of NT for 7 years + through my criminal and DA charges for my daughter and my drug problem ive had and I want to do good. Ive done morecocaine and xtc then most members put together and am an intelligent person to begin with??? Dont judge me cus I feel everything you do about all of it...

I've had shady friends before. I just had to get away from them. They would have caused more harm than good. You kick the drugs and drinking before you mess yourself up.

Man ive been apart of NT for 7 years + through my criminal and DA charges for my daughter and my drug problem ive had and I want to do good. Ive done more cocaine and xtc then most members put together and am an intelligent person to begin with??? Dont judge me cus I feel everything you do about all of it...
You're on something right now though right? maybe you need to be judged.

I've had shady friends before. I just had to get away from them. They would have caused more harm than good. You gotta kick the drugs and drinking before you mess yourself up.

Man ive been apart of NT for 7 years + through my criminal and DA charges for my daughter and my drug problem ive had and I want to do good. Ive done more cocaine and xtc then most members put together and am an intelligent person to begin with??? Dont judge me cus I feel everything you do about all of it...
Huh? Wait you lost me. I wasn't judging you. I was just telling you to kick the stuff before its too late.

What did your friends do that was shady?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Ive been through so much this past year and my homeys I grew up with in the end ended up showing me we werent as close as I thought we were and ive known them 10+ years. It made me change my whole outlook on females and friends in general. Now on weekends I choose to stay at home and drink by myself and work every weeekend so I have an excuse to not hangout with those I dont trust. Anyone else been in this situation where the ones you thought would have your back in the end ended up stabbing you in the throat even though youve been through so much with them and dudes are still shady and act like its no big deal that you went through something serious and they participated in the whole situation. Im not trying to sound emo cus I drank a whole 5th of Seagrim in 7min but this *%#$ really gets me heated. I can honestly say im the happiest ive been in the past year now that ive cut them out of my life and focused on work and the gym. Its for my benefit cus I noticed now that I dont kick it ive cut down on the drug use and drinking which pleases my mom cus ive almost been to sent to rehab 3 times this past year cus of *%#$ ive done and almost oding....
son is really rockin ecstasy tablets in his avy
laugh.gif
but my "fly like paper get high like planes" sig had to be taken down asap right?

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
smh.gif

Thanks for laughing about it, makes me feel like you really feel bout where Im coming from...

Your daughter? Come on man... that right there should be enough motivation alone to do well, and fight through it, and get straight man

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

purplehazze96 wrote:

bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr wrote:

Weekend Girl wrote:

CjGenius368 wrote:

I drank a whole 5th of Seagrim in 7min

eek.gif

Word, peep the avy too, tho. This dude wants to kill himself and *$#@.

Spoiler [+]

Everyone knows you shouldn't drink and roll at the same time
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Was that insensitive?
grin.gif

laugh.gif
I used to pop an insane amount of pills and drank liters like nada. I got friends
in drug rehab for life who tell me its a miracle im still alive. Ive

popped 17 pills in one day and was up for 3+ days. I used to do gum shots of coke to kill a liter of brandy in 10min so I wouldnt taste anything. Ive
killed a

handle of vodka and popped 5 pills on a tuesday night cus there wasnt %##+ to do and ended up threatining my "friends" lives cus of the %##+ they
did

to me...

there's no doubt in my mind your brain looks like:

ncc9d4.jpg

smh.gif
i know too many bay %!$%%+ like you

XTC doesnt cause holes in your brain. Research my man. The "holes" you see in the xray are just high levels of serotonin. But in no way
am i condoning 17 in a day. I think with the 30 day rest period between rolls. Works like a
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
thanks for tryin to kick knowledge homie...if you read my other post, you would have seen that im more than aware of serotonin and how it effects thebrain...swiss cheese is used to describe some one who does high amounts of ecstasy..."oh he has ice cream scoops missing from his brain" somethinlike that, its not literal

I've had shady friends before. I just had to get away from them. They would have caused more harm than good. You gotta kick the drugs and drinking before you mess yourself up.

Huh? Wait you lost me. I wasn't judging you. I was just telling you to kick the stuff before its too late.

Nothing at all... just that they chose some girl theyve known over me for 4yrs ive known them for 5yrs n stilll pick them over me...

Nothing at all... just that they chose some girl theyve known over me for 4yrs ive known them for 5yrs n stilll pick them over me...
How did they pick her over you? Mods don't ban him.

^

in case you missed it the number you should be calling , i posted it on the last page.

Im so high n ****ked up help me out with this %!!% babe...
?????????????????//

from what it sounds like this goes deeper than your friends being shady. You really need to evaluate your life but you're not in a position to do that andneither is NT and I dont know who you can go to. Friends are a no go and I dont know bout your family maybe they'll help. Either way you're not acorrect spot to be and you need to get right for your daughter's sake.

iive done that to many many drugs in my life you should help me out everyday cus i like doing to much drugs
How did your friends choose a girl over you?

iive done that to many many drugs in my life you should help me out everyday cus i like doing to much drugs
What is wrong with you man?
Find someone, anyone... please

Find something to believe in.

Go to Church this sunday. Whether you are religious or not, please go.

I'm not very religous. But finally going to Church this year helped me see one thing for sure, there are people who are struggling just like me, but theyfind a way to deal with it.

I even had a session I attended ever sunday evening as well and we had groups, maybe I was lucky because I find many church going folk hypocritical, but thepeople in my group we're down to earth, and very easy to talk to.

Just find something

Keep your head up man.

Drugs are not the way out of it....

get it together man....working out everyday will do wonders. It puts your mind at peace and gives you a way to unleash that negative energy.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

What is wrong with you man?
Find someone, anyone... please

Find something to believe in.

Go to Church this sunday. Whether you are religious or not, please go.

I'm not very religous. But finally going to Church this year helped me see one thing for sure, there are people who are struggling just like me, but they find a way to deal with it.

I even had a session I attended ever sunday evening as well and we had groups, maybe I was lucky because I find many church going folk hypocritical, but the people in my group we're down to earth, and very easy to talk to.

Just find something

Keep your head up man.
Thats good man. I hope you continue to have progress.

alaradios CHILL
grin.gif

im typically down to just chill at home some nights but some nights i just get the urge to go out. then you find out all the homies are out and they don'thit you up. that = fail.

Honestly, whether you are Religious or not, go to Church.

My girl is VERY religious. I always had a hard time going to Church because so many of my family members passed when I was young, My father passed when I wasbarely 6 years old. And I struggle with it to this day (21 years old now). And as much as I would love to say I am living my life for God, I can't at thispoint. But working on it, and being a part of a Church has helped a lot, it has helped me to understand a bit why I have struggled like I have. And has helpedme be thankful for what I have.

I'll admit I used to be crazy depressed, but in the last 2-3 years I have surrounded myself with things in life that help me conquer that.

And working out definitely does wonders.

My gym membership ran out and I hadnt been to the gym in a few weeks, but as soon as I renewed it and got back to what I do, I was feeling great again.
smile.gif

I really don't go out much these days. None of my close friends like to do anything, so I just chill by myself. I work retail so I'm always busy onweekends. I'd probably go insane if I worked a regular 9-5 because I'd feel obligated to do stuff on the weekends. But my schedule allows me to dostuff any night of the week, pretty much. I can do whatever I want. And I work weekends, so I don't find myself doing nothing all day. I guess I justdon't care.

Sometimes I'll actually not call my friends for a long time to see how long it'll take for them to actually call me to do something. This is reason#493 why i'm down to move away soon, just to get away from here for awhile. Because clearly I wouldn't be missing much around here.

Back
Top Bottom