Who has never punched someone in the face?

the other day this lame ***** got in front of me at the liquor store.. i was the only person in line. i looked at him and said "brah u dont see me standing here?" he said "shut yo *** up dude" ... i ended up pulling my .45 out and pistol whipping dude. i told him if i ever see him again he better kill me cause ima kill him.

word to savage legend

:rofl:

Last edited:
Damn...I'm really surprised how many dudes have ever been in a fight..

I used to get suspended from school all the tome for..Last fight I was in was in high school..ended up getting charged with assault n battery.

Now I got a wife and a daughter so i m usually avoiding that stuff. Got too much to lose at this point.

Story time that's kind of related to this thread...

I used to go to HS in the hood. Gang infested neighborhood. 

Well, idk why but MTV chose MY HS (idiots :lol: ) to be in the pilot episode of this new reality series they were planning on launching in which they'd come to your HS & "take it over" for a few days to a week.

This was like '07-'08. First day we had a big assembly & Tyrese big headed *** came out. 

Idk if he was going to do this for every episode or they'd get someone different for every school but Brandon T. Jackson became our "principal" as part of the take over. 

All I remember that cornball doing was randomly coming on the intercom one day during class & telling everybody it was nap time... **** lasted like 5 mins (if that) :stoneface:

Ok, so as I mentioned, cats was banging' neighborhoods/crews heavy in my school... I'm talking film crews were there recording us & fools would be passing by them throwing up so many gang signs you'd think that it was a school for the deaf. 

So for any of y'all that are familiar with urban areas, where there are gangs, there are racial issues between black & brown... just the way it is.

So on the last day, the administration thought it'd be a good idea to combine both lunches into one because some professional BMX riders came out for the day & they had set up huge ramps for them to perform on in the middle of the quad. 

I was ditching heavy those days & that day I had decided to bounce out early too... oh how I regret this because what ensued that day during that lunch was a tale for the ages :smh:

During the event, I guess a bunch of black street cats started mobbing up & proceeded to walk towards these two mexican brothers who were from a enemy hood. They started jumping these fools :lol:

Next thing you know, a little riot breaks out. Now while I attended that HS, black dudes stayed punking my brown brethren. A lot of cats were up for talking but weren't about that action. 

Well that day, cats chose the wrong day to make **** pop off cause the brown cats who usually didn't eem go to school decided to go that day... Two cats in particular. I kid you not, I heard from multiple sources these fools were out there handing out one-hitter quitters like they were Iron Mike (one of these dudes was like my best friend  at the time & later on ended up doing 7 years for attempted murder). One other dude who regularly attended school was also giving out Achilles-esque fades. 

Remember, all of this was going on while the MTV film crew was still there... So as y'all are probably assuming, that pilot never got picked up :rofl:

I no longer believe in fighting but was I tight when I heard what I missed out on. Back then I low-key fantasized about a big fight breaking out at school so all the mamis could watch me wylin' out on some action hero steez. I'm talking I would of jumped off a lunch table into a crowd dropping bombs, b. 

Last edited:
the other day this lame ***** got in front of me at the liquor store.. i was the only person in line. i looked at him and said "brah u dont see me standing here?" he said "shut yo *** up dude" ... i ended up pulling my .45 out and pistol whipping dude. i told him if i ever see him again he better kill me cause ima kill him.

word to savage legend

Kept it 100 :pimp:

Too many times. But also had an concussion, broken jaw, broken nose, and three black eyes throughout the years. Although it's always in self defense, I've never lost a fight.

You kill the dudes that broke your jaw and nose?
kinda hard to think you won if this happened to you.

last fight i was in was in 10th grade. would have got whooped one on one, but got rocked by 2 dudes so aint sweat it too bad.

I wonder what i would do as grown man now tho. Actually cool with one of the dudes and its crazy how much bigger i am than him now when i see him back home lol.

Back
Top Bottom