Who has never punched someone in the face?

they didnt help you out with the glasses fam?  **** those *******
They just sat there and giggled 
frown.gif

I'm saying though. you should washed them broads
I smiled at them and said hi while crying on the inside 
tired.gif

Worked as a bouncer at a bar in College Park (MD). Bar was the biggest and wildest bar on the strip. I dealt with drunk kids all the time, 70% of the time, nbd, toss em out.

One night I was taking a kid out back and he kept turning around to protest so I kept shoving him forward to keep him moving. Got to the door at the back exit and pushed him out of the door.

It was like a movie. Dude turned around, I saw his fist coming, and then it was like someone turned the lights out. I figured I blacked out for about 2 or 3 seconds. I was still on my feet, though. I didn't even really feel it, it was literally just like the lights went out. I figured out that I got hit, so then we got into it. I got him on the ground and got about 3-4 good solid hits across his face before I let him up and he left.

frown.gif

I smiled at them and said hi while crying on the inside 
tired.gif
roll.gif
sorry bro.  After they giggled was your perfect chance to slide in a clever remark...and that's your ticket in.  

Worked as a bouncer at a bar in College Park (MD). Bar was the biggest and wildest bar on the strip. I dealt with drunk kids all the time, 70% of the time, nbd, toss em out.

One night I was taking a kid out back and he kept turning around to protest so I kept shoving him forward to keep him moving. Got to the door at the back exit and pushed him out of the door.

It was like a movie. Dude turned around, I saw his fist coming, and then it was like someone turned the lights out. I figured I blacked out for about 2 or 3 seconds. I was still on my feet, though. I didn't even really feel it, it was literally just like the lights went out. I figured out that I got hit, so then we got into it. I got him on the ground and got about 3-4 good solid hits across his face before I let him up and he left.

What bar are we talking? CP only has like three bars :lol:

turtle, mex (think that was the name), or cornerstone?

when i used to frequent those back years ago, cornerstone was always live with people looking to engage in fisticuffs 

one of my exes used to give throw the hands at me when she got drunk and mad

she connected a few times

still love my latinas

Last edited:

@Colombia

What is your illness. You keep mentioning it 
It's called CPT II deficiency. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnitine_palmitoyltransferase_II_deficiency
I got it around 2 years ago. My body can't properly use long-chain fatty acids as an energy source.
My team of doctors ordered a DNA test to confirm the diagnosis, the results should be in before the summer but I called them again this week and they said they're 99% certain of their diagnosis because of what they found in my blood.

I seem to have a pretty severe form of it. I have agonizing chronic pain every second of every day and I can't handle much physical activity anymore. Physical activity is a "trigger" that makes all the symptoms worse the more you move.
The disease has also affected my breathing and I can't talk properly anymore without having to catch my breath constantly, especially if I try to move and talk at the same time. I can't ride my bicycle anymore because my muscles completely cramp up after mere seconds and they just give out.
For now I can still walk but not very far. If someone tried to fight me now I'd be exhausted after 1 punch.
Damn that sucks mane , hope you feel better ... can you still get yambs tho ? What's the Belgium ho's lookin like

Never got punched in the face but i was fighting a dude in high school that headbutted me :smh: i thought i was about to die lol

I've never punched anyone, never been in a real fight so I never had to.
Before my illness I could probably defend myself from most people. I was a lot more muscular than my peers and have self-defense training.
I'm essentially handicapped now though so I'd get washed by anyone now.

View media item 1939164

That sounds demented bro. How old were you?
View media item 1620903

If that is you winning what the hell did you do to them?
:lol:
You never slap boxed either? That isn't exactly a punch, but you get a sense of what is like to put hands on a dudes face. Growing we slap boxed a lot, in the hallway, on the block, in the bathroom wherever. When it came to fighting though, I bruised my share of faces too.

Slapfest :pimp:

frown.gif
Sdjjsjsjsjsjsjss

That emasculation
sick.gif
NEVER. PLAYED. AGAIN.

roll.gif
your boy washed you in front of the ******* tho
mean.gif
roll.gif
I dont know what I was thinking slap boxing him at all and especially in public. 

He was probably the most athletic person I've ever known. Just a pure raw natural athlete.

Foolish hubris of youth I suppose but I learned my lesson that day 
laugh.gif

Some kid pulled my gym shorts down in like 7th grade. ( I had on briefs with gym shorts cus boxers woulda made em more snug than they already were).
So Im standing in the school yard wit my pant by my ankles and everybody dead silent lookin at my junk. I felt like :wow: :stoneface: Turned around and saw who it was. Kid was bigger than me, but it aint eem matter. Coulda been the Rock for all I care. I got in my stance right quick. Dude started to back peddle. 1 Strait right to the jaw. Dude spit out his front tooth and started leaking. When he realized what I did, he started crying and slowly coming forward then embraced the break up. I was the man that day. :nthat:

Last edited:
Been hit hella times and thrown hella punches. Never got knocked out, but I got put to sleep in a choke hold. Worst feeling ever, but very peaceful 
laugh.gif
 when you are a sleep. Also, its kind of true about self-defense. I thought for years my muy thai was the end all be all. Nah. Different game in a street fight. After a few years, I heard the guy that runs the gym essentially say a lot of the stuff isn't for a real fight. Which kinda pissed me off. I get into a lot of ****, wtf is the point? But basics and keeping your cool go along way too. 

Last edited:
I hit a kid in his jaw but I definitely held back. I remember just hearing the hit. I've yet to punch someone in the face with full force. I've had convos with my boys letting them know that if something ever goes down, I'm going full force. Being an adult though, I'd rather avoid the trouble but of course it can still happen.

Last edited:
the other day this lame ***** got in front of me at the liquor store.. i was the only person in line. i looked at him and said "brah u dont see me standing here?" he said "shut yo *** up dude" ... i ended up pulling my .45 out and pistol whipping dude. i told him if i ever see him again he better kill me cause ima kill him.

word to savage legend

Back
Top Bottom