Who has never punched someone in the face?

Many times... Also been punched in mines numerous times. Throwing hands is apart of growing up b, u will fight your right hand man then go play video games. I'd stay far away from confrontation as an adult if I never been in a fight before. The first few times u lowkey terrified. After u get hit u realize it ain't that bad and u start handling yours. Wouldn't want my first time getting hit to come from grown man strength. Fear plus the power of that punch y'all ****** going night night.

One of my friends holds a black belt title in MMA (some schools use the belt ranking here) and taught me how to defend myself and how to punch/kick properly. At the end of the day I have no real experience though like you said so idk how far my training would get me if I ever needed to use it.
Doesn't really matter now because my muscles can't utilize energy properly anymore due to my illness. One or two punches and my muscles give up. :lol:
A cripple could probably wash me now
Son sounds like you literally get washed like sponge baths and ish. Hope you get your health back big dog.

Been punched in the mouth and had to lay some guys out in my day. Team more W's than L's over here.

Last edited:
I knew the Belgium cat would be in this thread :lol: Only reason I entered.
This :lol:

As for the topic at hand, I've been in multiple fights in my lifetime (the majority of them were during my adolescence). Funny thing is it was usually always against cats that were way bigger than me (I'm like 5' 8 ) or against multiple guys the time I got jumped. On some real life David vs Goliath ****. No dambs were given, b. I lost some, I won some but no matter what, I always put my hands up.

I hung the gloves up, though. Haven't fought someone in ~ a few years & don't plan to anymore.I am the master of my emotions & I believe you're mentally weak if you allow someone to take you there. I will still hold my own though if there is no other choice but to serve the fade.

LOL at the mental image of OP sitting on a park bench,with his legs crossed, thinking he could wash someone while sucking on his mango seed.

Last edited:
I always wanted to be in one of those bar brawls in the city with my crew drunk out of my mind
laugh.gif
 gotta stick and move in those situations though 

Last edited:
A punch in the face is nothing next to an inadvertent elbow on the basketball court. Nothing at all...
i have broken my nose twice from elbows in a game but that's ********.

someone who actually knows how to strike you can shatter your face

I don't know if this counts, but I got so frustrated at my self once that I punched myself in the face (a side shot). I broke one of my fillings and my teeth cut the inner lining of my cheeks, it was sore for days. What hurt the most is how stupid I realized I was

I've play fight punched someone in the face. But I've never hit anyone in a real fight. The last fight I was in was in 11th grade and that ended when I pimp slapped the kid in the face. Confrontation and I rarely meet.

Too many times. But also had an concussion, broken jaw, broken nose, and three black eyes throughout the years. Although it's always in self defense, I've never lost a fight.

Last edited:
A punch in the face is nothing next to an inadvertent elbow on the basketball court. Nothing at all...
FACTS

@Colombia

What is your illness. You keep mentioning it
He mentioned it in the would you abort your child if you knew they had Downs syndrome. I forget the name.

Not life threatening but serious enough to understand why he wouldn't throw the hands now although I question what he says about himself before the illness kicked in.

Last edited:
i have broken my nose twice from elbows in a game but that's ********.

someone who actually knows how to strike you can shatter your face

Yeah, I mean if you're fighting Holly Holm of someone of that ilk:lol: I'm referring to the drunk frat kid at the bar. I've been hit in the face. I was fired up so I didn't really feel it. I also had the benefit of having an older brother who used to kick my *** for sport so when I fought someone my age I never felt their punches. I've taken an elbow on the court that put my teeth through my bottom lip and another that damn near fractured my orbital bone. I'll take a fist over an elbow any day........unless it's Holly or one of those MMA/boxer/trained cats.

from my experience i have some some cats get knocked the **** out...and i have seen people take plenty of elbows...myself included. 

I don't know if this counts, but I got so frustrated at my self once that I punched myself in the face (a side shot). I broke one of my fillings and my teeth cut the inner lining of my cheeks, it was sore for days. What hurt the most is how stupid I realized I was

This is something a rich kid does when he isn't allowed to play Nintendo

:rofl:

Djjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjs

were you drunk/drugged?

Only a few times. Rocked Lex Luger in his **** back in middle school. Lost some too. Ah well.

@Colombia

What is your illness. You keep mentioning it 
It's called CPT II deficiency. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnitine_palmitoyltransferase_II_deficiency

I got it around 2 years ago. My body can't properly use long-chain fatty acids as an energy source.

My team of doctors ordered a DNA test to confirm the diagnosis, the results should be in before the summer but I called them again this week and they said they're 99% certain of their diagnosis because of what they found in my blood.

I seem to have a pretty severe form of it. I have agonizing chronic pain every second of every day and I can't handle much physical activity anymore. Physical activity is a "trigger" that makes all the symptoms worse the more you move.

The disease has also affected my breathing and I can't talk properly anymore without having to catch my breath constantly, especially if I try to move and talk at the same time. I can't ride my bicycle anymore because my muscles completely cramp up after mere seconds and they just give out.

For now I can still walk but not very far. If someone tried to fight me now I'd be exhausted after 1 punch.

Last edited:
Many times... Also been punched in mines numerous times. Throwing hands is apart of growing up b, u will fight your right hand man then go play video games. I'd stay far away from confrontation as an adult if I never been in a fight before.

Never been in a serious thrown down sqaubble, came close a couple weeks ago though.

Story time:
I was at work and a coward insulted me directly. 99 times out of 100 I let it slide but I was having a rough day I guess. So I confronted him and told him to watch who he talks to in that way. He kept provoking and inciting me by saying "What are you gonna do" repeatedly. So I threatened to whoop his *** on the spot. After some more words he leaves. About 20 min later a cop shows up :stoneface: . I tell him what happened and he basically said I could get locked up for just threatening the guy. Also said if I had thrown a swing or even laid a finger on the guy(literally a finger) he would've had to take me in on the spot for assault and battery. I guess its gotten to a point where you aren't even allowed to stand up for yourself out here even when being insulted. My time in the military, where personal problems were settled like men, made me forget that cowards fight with lawsuits and not fists.

Moral of the story, I won't be doing that again. Breaking someone's teeth in is not worth a shiny pair of bracelets and 5+ years in a cell. From VA btw.

I've never been punched in the face, believe it or not but I have laid some folks out in my day.

Your boy got them hands.

Anyone ever trying to fight and your in the Bay Area hit me up.

The worst blow to the face came from a fastball directly to the area from my upper lip to below my nose when I was in high school. Got concussed and couldn't chew for a good while.

Back
Top Bottom