Who has never punched someone in the face?

I've had my jaw rocked numerous times. Always hold it down though. I got sucker punched in the back of the head and laid out by a 6ft 6 dude a few years ago. I get up and my boy is stomping him out. :lol:

@8eo
I've had my jaw rocked numerous times. Always hold it down though. I got sucker punched in the back of the head and laid out by a 6ft 6 dude a few years ago. I get up and my boy is stomping him out. :lol:

Anybody who say they got hands and never took a L is lying they *** off. You win some you lose some.

I've put hands on people, got jumped once, and suckered punch once as well. I've laid someone out before, and gotten rocked before. Never knocked out though thank god for that

@8eo

Anybody who say they got hands and never took a L is lying they *** off. You win some you lose some.

I've put hands on people, got jumped once, and suckered punch once as well. I've laid someone out before, and gotten rocked before. Never knocked out though thank god for that
Been knocked out once by that big dude who got stomped out. Never been jumped. Been circled numerous times by dudes who were soft, didn't want to worry about me bringing it to their house after and beating them down in front of their parents. :lol: I've been in a lot of fights. Used to be a wild boy for sure. Haven't thrown a punch in a few years. I'm chilling now.

Getting jumped one of the scariest moments of my life when it popped off. Once they got going three weren't bout ****, one though was trying to hurt ya boy :smh:

Also for all those who have (which seems like most) no lie rocking someone dead in they face after they been talking MAAAADDD reckless is a amazing moment.

But haven't been in a fight in 6 years once my oldest was born, stopped going to certain places and just walking away when people run they mouth

@8eo

Exactly. Unless u only 2-0 u took a L. Only reason I know how to fight is from losing.

Born and raised on the south side of Chicago. Was brawling on a daily basis at one point. I been jumped a bunch of times too. Last month I broke a ***** jaw and knocked another fools teeth out. I had black eyes but only when jumped. Bloody noses but that was only when I was younger. I only get into like 3 or 4 fist fights a year these day. I never jumped a ***** tho.

Did Muay Thai for 6 years.. never had to use it in the streets yet. Feels great landing a good right hand in training, though.

CORRECTION: I was at a metal concert once.. this drunk dude kept rudely bumping into everyone and telling everyone to f*** off, so I told him to calm down. Dude punched me in the face with a spinning back fist and ran away like he was back to enjoying the music. I immediately ran up behind him and hit him w/ an elbow in the back of the head.. walked away. Watched dude fall to the ground and security took him out. They didn't say anything to me.

Although, in a street fight situation I feel like landing a flush leg kick on a dude who's expecting a Kimbo Slice street boxing match would feel amazing.

I'd also rather wait for dude to come in swinging, let me get that Thai clinch and get knees to the head all day.. walk away unscathed.

So many amateur dudes acting big on the streets.. they aren't ever ready for someone who knows how to fight better than their older cousin. :smh: it's usually the ones with the big mouths, too.

I don't know if this counts, but I got so frustrated at my self once that I punched myself in the face (a side shot). I broke one of my fillings and my teeth cut the inner lining of my cheeks, it was sore for days. What hurt the most is how stupid I realized I was

That sounds demented bro. How old were you?

Too many times. But also had an concussion, broken jaw, broken nose, and three black eyes throughout the years. Although it's always in self defense, I've never lost a fight.

View media item 1620903

If that is you winning what the hell did you do to them?

:lol:

Do you ever wonder what it would feel like?

I wonder if it hurts or if the adrenaline overrides the pain?

I mean, I'm proud to say I've never had to throw dem thangs but sometimes when I'm laying in the cut at the park or wherever eating a mango....:nerd:   I kinda wish somebody would try to run up on me so I can see what I'm made of.

Do you think it's strange for a man to live his entire lifetime without ever swinging on somebody? Seems like a rite of passage for men to re-tell those type of stories.

You never slap boxed either? That isn't exactly a punch, but you get a sense of what is like to put hands on a dudes face. Growing we slap boxed a lot, in the hallway, on the block, in the bathroom wherever. When it came to fighting though, I bruised my share of faces too.

I don't know if this counts, but I got so frustrated at my self once that I punched myself in the face (a side shot). I broke one of my fillings and my teeth cut the inner lining of my cheeks, it was sore for days. What hurt the most is how stupid I realized I was
wtf?

lmao 

this makes zero sense to me

If that is you winning what the hell did you do to them?

There's never been a time in my adult life where I was defending myself and the aggressor (and aggressors) didn't need serious medical attention.

“There’s only one basic principle of self-defense: you must apply the most effective weapon, as soon as possible...” - Bruce Lee

Man you ever been punched in the liver? Ala Hopkins vs de la Hoya? I'd rather get punched in the face then feel that pain again.You lose everything. You can't even defend yourself you're basically completely washed after that.

Im always amazed by people who have NEVER been in a fight, not even as a kid which is the best time to get into fights, there's no real danger and no one cares.

Im always amazed by people who have NEVER been in a fight, not even as a kid which is the best time to get into fights, there's no real danger and no one cares.

im sure everyone has. but in guessing the topic was about inflicting pain. the level of rage and hormones are totally different. more so, as you grow older, you should understand that violence is not the answer

A punch in the face is nothing next to an inadvertent elbow on the basketball court. Nothing at all...

Thats why I don't really run full court with cats no more.

Everyone throwing loose hands and elbows.

And when I do run full court, I'm giving you this forearm to the rib to create as much space as possible. GTF away from me, b.

Theres no reason for you to throw an elbow back BEFORE you come down with the rebound.

Just left the gym this morning, had to push one wild guy out the post cause he was wyldin', thinking he doing it.

And as far as throwing them hands, I grew up in scraps. It happens as a young boy from time to time. I thought almost every guy at least had one altercation before.

Getting punched in the face sucks, most definitely. But most guys can't throw punches. So unless your jaw is just made of glass, or you're fighting someone who got the hands, your first time getting punched the face won't be the end of your life.

I've been tagged real good, and then I've ate a few. Either way, you gon' get yours back.

And just like homie up top said, we grew up slap boxing in the hallways/bus stop. It really does give you a little tate of what its like to get contact to the face.

Sometimes dudes would get too into it and really tag you though. ****** ended up wrecking sometimes :lol: :smh:

But slap boxing still wasn't the same as someone with the real intent of washing your face. It was just the street version of sparring.

Last edited:
I havent slapboxed since the time my boy slapped the glasses right off my face on the train and they landed in front of these 2 cute girls and I had to go over there and pick em up. Remember that **** like it was yesterday. Never again.

Getting jumped one of the scariest moments of my life when it popped off. Once they got going three weren't bout ****, one though was trying to hurt ya boy :smh:

Also for all those who have (which seems like most) no lie rocking someone dead in they face after they been talking MAAAADDD reckless is a amazing moment.

But haven't been in a fight in 6 years once my oldest was born, stopped going to certain places and just walking away when people run they mouth

Talking trash just go straight for the nose. They'll have two black eyes to rock for a while probably a broken nose and can't see a damn thing during the fight their eyes water so bad.

Back
Top Bottom