Who has never punched someone in the face?

Do you ever wonder what it would feel like?

I wonder if it hurts or if the adrenaline overrides the pain?

I mean, I'm proud to say I've never had to throw dem thangs but sometimes when I'm laying in the cut at the park or wherever eating a mango....
nerd.gif
  I kinda wish somebody would try to run up on me so I can see what I'm made of.

Do you think it's strange for a man to live his entire lifetime without ever swinging on somebody? Seems like a rite of passage for men to re-tell those type of stories.

Last edited:
I dont even know how thats possible?

Like, not even in school? No brothers, cousins or anything?

I've never punched anyone, never been in a real fight so I never had to.
Before my illness I could probably defend myself from most people. I was a lot more muscular than my peers and have self-defense training.
I'm essentially handicapped now though so I'd get washed by anyone now.

did amateur boxing but never punched a guy with my bare knuckles

I been getting in fights since elementary I'm talking 3rd grade, and whenever the chance presents itself I usually show up, a bit different now that I have to report. If you've ever taken a football or a basketball in the face usually how it is, and with me personally the adrenaline does override the pain, the rush and anger don't let me feel pain. After of course is when you feel it.

I've never punched anyone, never been in a real fight so I never had to.
Before my illness I could probably defend myself from most people. I was a lot more muscular than my peers and have self-defense training.
I'm essentially handicapped now though so I'd get washed by anyone now.
if you have never been in a fight you would get washed.  

self defense training won't do **** if you have never had to use it before. 

you have no idea how getting punched in the jaw is going to feel and you don't know how you will react. 

and muscles don't mean shhh if you don't know how to fight. 

Last edited:
Never been punched in the face by someone for real and I hope it stays that way until I die. Always been more of a talk my way out of situation type of guy anyways and me and my brother never got into a huge fight where it came to real blows ever.

Last edited:
I've been on both sides of the coin. When you get hit flush in the face, there is no coming back from that.

I dont even know how thats possible?

Like, not even in school? No brothers, cousins or anything?
I am sure most people HAVEN'T punched someone in the face than has
I knew the Belgium cat would be in this thread 
laugh.gif
 Only reason I entered.
Since the whole, "I tell my company to sit down and piss like a woman" thread, he has been one of my favorite NikeTalkers

Last edited:
Take a boxing class OP it feels great not only hitting someone in the face but also getting hit cause that blood flowing out of your nose will humble you.

if you have never been in a fight you would get washed.  
self defense training won't do **** if you have never had to use it before. 

you have no idea how getting punched in the jaw is going to feel and you don't know how you will react. 

and muscles don't mean shhh if you don't know how to fight. 
One of my friends holds a black belt title in MMA (some schools use the belt ranking here) and taught me how to defend myself and how to punch/kick properly. At the end of the day I have no real experience though like you said so idk how far my training would get me if I ever needed to use it.
Doesn't really matter now because my muscles can't utilize energy properly anymore due to my illness. One or two punches and my muscles give up. :lol:
A cripple could probably wash me now

Last edited:
Ive been in fights before. You really dont feel nothing during a fight but you do afterwards. Nothing crazy tho. I envy ppl who dont swell lmao. Wish i had them genes haha

Handful of times... Last time I did I broke my 5th metacarpal on his jaw.

Long story short some vatos tried to jump my homie at the 7 11 parking lot in Anaheim after a night at the club not knowing we 4 deep in the whip.

I didn't go to the doctor for 3 days following that incident. #savage

Back
Top Bottom