Who has a better chance of bouncing back from 0-2? Lakers or Celtics?

Originally Posted by DubA169

which ever team gets more help from the refs.

u might be right about that...

and ill believe shaq is back when i see him on court
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

which ever team gets more help from the refs.

u might be right about that...

and ill believe shaq is back when i see him on court
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by acidicality

Celtics because they lost two away games, but Lakers should never be counted out until they lose 4 games, they're the two-time defending champs, the Mavs have a commanding lead right now but it's going to be very tough to close the Lakers out. The series doesn't really "start" until a team loses an away game, which is why I think the Celtics still have a chance...but Miami is looking pretty good right now.
Longest run-on sentence ever. 
laugh.gif
Acid = LB?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by acidicality

Celtics because they lost two away games, but Lakers should never be counted out until they lose 4 games, they're the two-time defending champs, the Mavs have a commanding lead right now but it's going to be very tough to close the Lakers out. The series doesn't really "start" until a team loses an away game, which is why I think the Celtics still have a chance...but Miami is looking pretty good right now.
Longest run-on sentence ever. 
laugh.gif
Acid = LB?
eek.gif

Lakers arent even done, they could come back and win the series.

Boston is done, pretty sad.

Lakers arent even done, they could come back and win the series.

Boston is done, pretty sad.

I answered the Lakers on ESPN but at this point, they both gon lose 4-1. Boston is not executin they way they should. Wade is killin, Lebron is killin em, even the no name dudes is killin em.

LA, Pau is playin like a sissy, always has, always will, now somebody has his number and it's 41. Derek Fisher is a bum, plain and simple. LA should've tried to get a decent guard in the draft or trade. Not to mention, they're on the road now and if they played like crap at home, just imagine how they'll play on the road.

I answered the Lakers on ESPN but at this point, they both gon lose 4-1. Boston is not executin they way they should. Wade is killin, Lebron is killin em, even the no name dudes is killin em.

LA, Pau is playin like a sissy, always has, always will, now somebody has his number and it's 41. Derek Fisher is a bum, plain and simple. LA should've tried to get a decent guard in the draft or trade. Not to mention, they're on the road now and if they played like crap at home, just imagine how they'll play on the road.

lakers. you can say they let gm1 slip. even though i think this mavs team is different from the past, the lakers are still the champs and if gasol/bynum get going...the c's havent really put up a fight, but i think they will make it interesting back home.

lakers. you can say they let gm1 slip. even though i think this mavs team is different from the past, the lakers are still the champs and if gasol/bynum get going...the c's havent really put up a fight, but i think they will make it interesting back home.

Lakers, the Heat are better than the Mavericks and the Lakers are better than the Celtics.

Lakers, the Heat are better than the Mavericks and the Lakers are better than the Celtics.

Expect some favorable calls for the Lakers. Not necessarily for the Celtics but then again yes because the NBA would want that series to go the distance.

Lakers still could bounce back. When they have their back against the wall they rise to the occasion. This time it feels different, but I hope they can turn it around.

Expect some favorable calls for the Lakers. Not necessarily for the Celtics but then again yes because the NBA would want that series to go the distance.

Lakers still could bounce back. When they have their back against the wall they rise to the occasion. This time it feels different, but I hope they can turn it around.

Back
Top Bottom