Who has a better chance of bouncing back from 0-2? Lakers or Celtics?

Originally Posted by tyisny

The Celtics are Done and that was evident in the Knicks series.... They no longer have that intimidation factor with that injury filled front line and against Wade & Bron thats a BIG problem

Im a Celtics fan who thinks the answer to this question is the Lakers, but how does that even make sense? They swept a team and it was evident that they're done?

Originally Posted by tyisny

The Celtics are Done and that was evident in the Knicks series.... They no longer have that intimidation factor with that injury filled front line and against Wade & Bron thats a BIG problem

Im a Celtics fan who thinks the answer to this question is the Lakers, but how does that even make sense? They swept a team and it was evident that they're done?

the Lakers, as long as they split in Dallas this series is going to go 6 and Dallas will be in a must win situation at home up 3-2 and i'd like the Lakers chances in that. the way Miami is playing right now i'm all but certain they'll be going back to Miami up 3-1

the Lakers, as long as they split in Dallas this series is going to go 6 and Dallas will be in a must win situation at home up 3-2 and i'd like the Lakers chances in that. the way Miami is playing right now i'm all but certain they'll be going back to Miami up 3-1

I'm praying that the mavs sweep the fakers.
pimp.gif

Well I believe the Lakers are a better team than the Celtics, and the Heat are a better team than the Mavs, so the answer is the Lakers.

Well I believe the Lakers are a better team than the Celtics, and the Heat are a better team than the Mavs, so the answer is the Lakers.

Celtics because they lost two away games, but Lakers should never be counted out until they lose 4 games, they're the two-time defending champs, the Mavs have a commanding lead right now but it's going to be very tough to close the Lakers out. The series doesn't really "start" until a team loses an away game, which is why I think the Celtics still have a chance...but Miami is looking pretty good right now.

Celtics because they lost two away games, but Lakers should never be counted out until they lose 4 games, they're the two-time defending champs, the Mavs have a commanding lead right now but it's going to be very tough to close the Lakers out. The series doesn't really "start" until a team loses an away game, which is why I think the Celtics still have a chance...but Miami is looking pretty good right now.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Longest run-on sentence ever. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Longest run-on sentence ever. 
laugh.gif

Celtics. They are getting Shaq back and I know many don't expect him to contribute much but just his presence will keep Miami from being able to drive in and he also provides 6 extra fouls.

Lakers have to win 2/3 games in dallas and also win at home which they obviously haven't done in this series.

Both are unlikely but Celtics have the better chance.

Celtics. They are getting Shaq back and I know many don't expect him to contribute much but just his presence will keep Miami from being able to drive in and he also provides 6 extra fouls.

Lakers have to win 2/3 games in dallas and also win at home which they obviously haven't done in this series.

Both are unlikely but Celtics have the better chance.

Back
Top Bottom