Who has a better chance of bouncing back from 0-2? Lakers or Celtics?

Celtics, easy.

I doubt they let Miami take one on their home court, it'll be a 6 game series minimum.

Lakers on the other hand had at chance of going to Dallas at least 1-1, up 16 in the third along with poor late game execution cost them the first game.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Toy Collector123 wrote:

Celtics.

No way the lakers win a game in Dallas unless Kobe calls Shaq
roll.gif
roll.gif

I thought you were a Blackhawks fan bruh...What the %#%! happened?
You know better than that, I lost a avy/sig bet to Vancouver fans. I have to keep it until the Cannucks lose. If they win the cup I get to change it after their parade.

Toy Collector123 wrote:

Celtics.

roll.gif
roll.gif

You know better than that, I lost a avy/sig bet to Vancouver fans. I have to keep it until the Cannucks lose. If they win the cup I get to change it after their parade.

Obviously i want to say the Lakers, but with the Celtics going back home for 2 games IMO they have the better chance

Obviously i want to say the Lakers, but with the Celtics going back home for 2 games IMO they have the better chance

roll.gif
roll.gif

aw damn....at least your a man of your word
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

pimp.gif

No doubt, it's killing me too because I should have a Bulls avy/sig right now
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

No doubt, it's killing me too because I should have a Bulls avy/sig right now
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
+*+% caught me off guard at first

Celtics.

dude shut the tread down in the first response
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
+*+% caught me off guard at first

Celtics.

dude shut the tread down in the first response
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Lakers have a chance of coming back, if Kobe made that shot then it'd be 1-1 right now. Meanwhile I have seen no signs of life from the Celtics. They have shown absolutely nothing that would lead me to believe they have a chance at coming back. They'll win 1 game if they're lucky.

Lakers have a chance of coming back, if Kobe made that shot then it'd be 1-1 right now. Meanwhile I have seen no signs of life from the Celtics. They have shown absolutely nothing that would lead me to believe they have a chance at coming back. They'll win 1 game if they're lucky.

The Lakers.. I hate them and would love to see them get swept but they are the champs and they have Kobe..

Celtics are done IMO

The Lakers.. I hate them and would love to see them get swept but they are the champs and they have Kobe..

Celtics are done IMO

Originally Posted by Freeze

lakers.

wade and lebron cannot be stopped by the boston team.

but thats not to say either team will. i'm faithful my lakers can pull this out though.
Can? Yup.
Will? I'm not sure..
30t6p3b.gif

Come on LA...

Originally Posted by Freeze

lakers.

wade and lebron cannot be stopped by the boston team.

but thats not to say either team will. i'm faithful my lakers can pull this out though.
Can? Yup.
Will? I'm not sure..
30t6p3b.gif

Come on LA...

i think the celtics are gonna get swept. the lakers will win the next two games in dallas...

i think the celtics are gonna get swept. the lakers will win the next two games in dallas...

Obviously Celts bc they are going home.. but it is* Dallas.. they would be the team to fumble a 2-0 lead in the series.

Obviously Celts bc they are going home.. but it is* Dallas.. they would be the team to fumble a 2-0 lead in the series.

Back
Top Bottom