Who has a better chance of bouncing back from 0-2? Lakers or Celtics?

Lakers aren't going to lose game 3 no matter what... be it with them actually winning or getting help from the refs.

I think the Heat will beat the Celtics, but even though the Lakers are down 0-2 I still expect them to win this series over Dallas.

I would like to see the Lakers vs. Heat, but if the Lakers get knocked out I hope Dallas goes all the way because they're long overdue for a title.

Knicks fan btw...

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Celtics have a better chance of making it a 7 game series.
--Lakers have a better chance of making it a 4 game series.

Every post I've seen from you makes you sound like you hate the lakers.
laugh.gif

--Nope. I'm a big fan and I love my Lakers.
--I'm just not one of those delusional fans who doesnt know ow to face reality.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Celtics have a better chance of making it a 7 game series.
--Lakers have a better chance of making it a 4 game series.

Every post I've seen from you makes you sound like you hate the lakers.
laugh.gif

--Nope. I'm a big fan and I love my Lakers.
--I'm just not one of those delusional fans who doesnt know ow to face reality.

Boston has the better chance. Miami had to get super human play from #6 and Wade. Don't see that happening in Boston. Plus Pierce and Rondo will play better at home.

Boston has the better chance. Miami had to get super human play from #6 and Wade. Don't see that happening in Boston. Plus Pierce and Rondo will play better at home.

Celtics.

I choose the Celtics because Lakers have to win two on the road for them to get back the homecourt advantage. Celtics only have to win one on the road to win the series.

Stay tuned.....
wink.gif

shaq-block-wade440352.jpg

Celtics.

I choose the Celtics because Lakers have to win two on the road for them to get back the homecourt advantage. Celtics only have to win one on the road to win the series.

Stay tuned.....
wink.gif

shaq-block-wade440352.jpg

Lakers, I don't think homecourt matters as much as people think it does, especially in Dallas.

Edit: After looking over some playoff stats I take back my statement, homecourt for most teams is important. The Lakers are one of the few strong road playoff teams. I will still say the Lakers are more likely to come back.

Lakers, I don't think homecourt matters as much as people think it does, especially in Dallas.

Edit: After looking over some playoff stats I take back my statement, homecourt for most teams is important. The Lakers are one of the few strong road playoff teams. I will still say the Lakers are more likely to come back.

Lakers wont lose the series. And I hate the Celtics but I hate the Heat even more after LeBrons stunt. So I hope the Celts whoop them.

Lakers wont lose the series. And I hate the Celtics but I hate the Heat even more after LeBrons stunt. So I hope the Celts whoop them.

[h1]
[h1]Magic Johnson: L.A.'s chances 'slim,' Mavs have Lakers pointing fingers at one another[/h1]
By JON MACHOTA / Special contributor to SportsDayDFW.com

Published 05 May 2011 01:23 PM

Arguably the greatest Los Angeles Laker of all-time has taken to his Twitter account to critique the recent actions of his former team.

During a one hour period Wednesday night, Magic Johnson tweeted the following:

-- “I have never seen a team take it to the Lakers at home in back-to-back playoff games.
[/h1]

[h1]
[h1]Magic Johnson: L.A.'s chances 'slim,' Mavs have Lakers pointing fingers at one another[/h1]
By JON MACHOTA / Special contributor to SportsDayDFW.com

Published 05 May 2011 01:23 PM

Arguably the greatest Los Angeles Laker of all-time has taken to his Twitter account to critique the recent actions of his former team.

During a one hour period Wednesday night, Magic Johnson tweeted the following:

-- “I have never seen a team take it to the Lakers at home in back-to-back playoff games.
[/h1]

benefits of being a Laker. having hall of famers like magic to call you out and motivate. hopefully, they learn from it

benefits of being a Laker. having hall of famers like magic to call you out and motivate. hopefully, they learn from it

I would hope a team like the Lakers doesn't need motivation from Magic Johnson. But whatever, at least he cares enough to tweet about it for free.

I would hope a team like the Lakers doesn't need motivation from Magic Johnson. But whatever, at least he cares enough to tweet about it for free.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

i'm surprised you'd hope for us anyway being you're a kings fan
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

you gotta bear in mind, its tough to be motivated when you've done it in back to back years. sometimes you need something to motivate you when you're already on the top of the mountain.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

i'm surprised you'd hope for us anyway being you're a kings fan
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

you gotta bear in mind, its tough to be motivated when you've done it in back to back years. sometimes you need something to motivate you when you're already on the top of the mountain.

Back
Top Bottom