Who else hates Apple with some sort of passion?

Steve Jobs is a f@9

I know hate's a strong word, same as dislike imo.

Apple didn't come up with the touchscreen devices... lol
All it is, is a scaled down HP touch-smart computer and what's so funny is.. it doesn't even have a CD Drive or USB ports.

They steal other people's ideas (iRiver) get sued, win or not, they put out products HALF/%#*ED and then release new products leaving their consumers left with something not as good
as what's out.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Eh. Apples are ok. I'd buy one if they were a whole lot cheaper.
What/Who I DO hate, however, is HP. They suck. Worst computer company ever! EVER!!!

whats wrong with hp? hp 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Everything is wrong with it. It sucks. 
Screws from my laptop kept popping out. The way that the laptop is built, it's nearly impossible to put the screw back in and it literally collapsed on me one day. It just fell apart and I just stared at it dumbfounded for like 5 minutes.

Charger started messing up after a couple of weeks until it finally went out. I just bought a generic charger off eBay and it works 10x better and cost 10x less.

There was times when the computer would be plugged in, but wouldn't charge so it led to it overheating.

It overheats after like a couple of minutes with or without charger, which leads to the computer shutting down and when I try to restart it, I get the blue screen of death 3 times before it actually turns on properly.

Father also has an HP and his display started messing up out of nowhere. Both of our computers are barely 2 years old.

Horrible. Just plain horrible!

Plus customer service sucks.
roll.gif
roll.gif

fyl i have a hp desktop and laptop dont have any problems with it whatsoever no offense but sounds like you dont know how to take care of it
desktop for about 4 years and laptop 2-3 years runs just fine for me
pimp.gif

as for the thread i dont hate apple but i dont like them either

What/Who I DO hate, however, is HP. They suck. Worst computer company ever! EVER!!!

whats wrong with hp? hp 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Screws from my laptop kept popping out. The way that the laptop is built, it's nearly impossible to put the screw back in and it literally collapsed on me one day. It just fell apart and I just stared at it dumbfounded for like 5 minutes.

Charger started messing up after a couple of weeks until it finally went out. I just bought a generic charger off eBay and it works 10x better and cost 10x less.

There was times when the computer would be plugged in, but wouldn't charge so it led to it overheating.

It overheats after like a couple of minutes with or without charger, which leads to the computer shutting down and when I try to restart it, I get the blue screen of death 3 times before it actually turns on properly.

Father also has an HP and his display started messing up out of nowhere. Both of our computers are barely 2 years old.

roll.gif
roll.gif

fyl i have a hp desktop and laptop dont have any problems with it whatsoever no offense but sounds like you dont know how to take care of it
desktop for about 4 years and laptop 2-3 years runs just fine for me
pimp.gif

as for the thread i dont hate apple but i dont like them either

whats wrong with hp? hp 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ya okay. i don't believe a word you said.

i understand that computers break, but to say that the customer service sucks
indifferent.gif
that's why Apple's ranked #1 in customer satisfaction.

whats wrong with hp? hp 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ya okay. i don't believe a word you said.

i understand that computers break, but to say that the customer service sucks
indifferent.gif
that's why Apple's ranked #1 in customer satisfaction.

I really hate when girls try to tell you about Apple and school you about it like if they had a #@*+%% clue about anything of their products
laugh.gif

I really hate when girls try to tell you about Apple and school you about it like if they had a #@*+%% clue about anything of their products
laugh.gif

i used to, and then i got a mac 
laugh.gif

Although, I've had both the iPhone and the Droid 2, and I love both phones. Currently with the droid 
pimp.gif

i used to, and then i got a mac 
laugh.gif

Although, I've had both the iPhone and the Droid 2, and I love both phones. Currently with the droid 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

unoriginality? lol wow how bout you go educate yourself.

where do i begin...

iPhone: after the iPhone, LOOK AT ALL the touch screen phones that quickly followed. blackberry storms, android, windows mobile, etc.

before the iPhone, touch screen phones weren't successful at all.. take a look at the Palm.

MacBook Pro

unibody-finished20081014_01.jpg

a few months later:

hp-envy-13-13.jpg

The iPod:

this changed the way most people listen to music. before the iPod there were crappy CD players and MP3 players. there were MP3 player variants that other companies released to try and compete with Apple but it didn't work. remember the MD walkman from sony?

obvious fanboy is obvious

Originally Posted by al3x89

unoriginality? lol wow how bout you go educate yourself.

where do i begin...

iPhone: after the iPhone, LOOK AT ALL the touch screen phones that quickly followed. blackberry storms, android, windows mobile, etc.

before the iPhone, touch screen phones weren't successful at all.. take a look at the Palm.

MacBook Pro

unibody-finished20081014_01.jpg

a few months later:

hp-envy-13-13.jpg

The iPod:

this changed the way most people listen to music. before the iPod there were crappy CD players and MP3 players. there were MP3 player variants that other companies released to try and compete with Apple but it didn't work. remember the MD walkman from sony?

obvious fanboy is obvious

People who get into these kind of weird rants about electronics/video games are weird to me.

Like dude...buy what you want. It's not that serious. Smoke a j and shut the !$*% up.

People who get into these kind of weird rants about electronics/video games are weird to me.

Like dude...buy what you want. It's not that serious. Smoke a j and shut the !$*% up.

Originally Posted by proper english

^ he is right for the most part, though. *shrug*

i know bit he didn't have to put his iCape on. Steve Jobs won't lose sleep over this thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

^ he is right for the most part, though. *shrug*

i know bit he didn't have to put his iCape on. Steve Jobs won't lose sleep over this thread
laugh.gif

the amount of cash i spent on a macbook is well worth the headaches saved from using a pc.

the amount of cash i spent on an iphone is well worth the productivity it brings compared to my POS blackberry, which is comparable at price

steve jobs was an orphan who dropped out of college....can't hate what he has built

the amount of cash i spent on a macbook is well worth the headaches saved from using a pc.

the amount of cash i spent on an iphone is well worth the productivity it brings compared to my POS blackberry, which is comparable at price

steve jobs was an orphan who dropped out of college....can't hate what he has built

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Say word.

Back
Top Bottom