Which places in the world are you most afraid to visit?

i aint scared of NOTHIN!
except being in large bodies of water by myself... i.e. pools, beaches, hot tubes, oceans, bathtubs...
ohwell.gif
dont judge me

i aint scared of NOTHIN!
except being in large bodies of water by myself... i.e. pools, beaches, hot tubes, oceans, bathtubs...
ohwell.gif
dont judge me

Nowhere if I already know I'm going there but if tomorrow I woke up in an African jungle or desert I'd be shook.

Nowhere if I already know I'm going there but if tomorrow I woke up in an African jungle or desert I'd be shook.

Not scared of any place,

Tijuana or Juarez, not scared of guys riding 40 cars deep, walk though shootings, Nothing cereal.

Not scared of any place,

Tijuana or Juarez, not scared of guys riding 40 cars deep, walk though shootings, Nothing cereal.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

real talk, ohio

laugh.gif
I know Ohio always gets a bad rap but its not that bad. I went to Cleveland once and actually had a great time, caught an Indians game and all, had a good time. I would go there again....

real talk, ohio

laugh.gif
I know Ohio always gets a bad rap but its not that bad. I went to Cleveland once and actually had a great time, caught an Indians game and all, had a good time. I would go there again....

real talk, ohio

laugh.gif
Ohio stays getting slayed.

I think there are some places in the world that I wouldn't/haven't even considered going to. There isn't a desire to go to some countries for me. And they are probably the more war torn places that have been in my lifetime so far.

One place that I can't wait to see but am a little wary about is Iran; I really want to see Persepolis and Xerxes I's tomb and palace that was destroyed by Alexander the Great.

real talk, ohio

laugh.gif
Ohio stays getting slayed.

I think there are some places in the world that I wouldn't/haven't even considered going to. There isn't a desire to go to some countries for me. And they are probably the more war torn places that have been in my lifetime so far.

One place that I can't wait to see but am a little wary about is Iran; I really want to see Persepolis and Xerxes I's tomb and palace that was destroyed by Alexander the Great.

Back
Top Bottom