Where's Ninjahood? Vol Da

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ight y'all I think y'all have had enough, time to lay off ninja. Everybody got their laughs and some of y'all take this more seriously than I thought. I feel bad for joining in on this when I don't even hate the guy that much.

Donnnn eeeeeee kuuuuuuurrrrrr

:lol:
iTNcI5r7yBdtx.gif

thanks Antidope and WhatCanISay :pimp:  

:rofl: :rofl:

Ight y'all I think y'all have had enough, time to lay off ninja. Everybody got their laughs and some of y'all take this more seriously than I thought. I feel bad for joining in on this when I don't even hate the guy that much.

Yeah I agree

Why would anyone feel bad for Ninjahood? He brings on everything going down in this thread

You want the e-fame then deal with the e-flame

there is no coming back from this thread
roll.gif
you are trying too hard.

just stop, 

i know you are still upset about that evoque thread.

also timid and aksuited are obviously people that have been roasted before and came back on troll accounts.

to let some dude on a SNEAKER FORUM, ninja of all people get under your skin is beyond stupid.

i dont even get why you guys are mad at this dude, the gifs are funny and the jokes but the other ish is so petty.

its all in fun, but some of you guys are really upset.

Last edited:
Dude proclaims himself to be some essential part of NT and has written some of the most ignorant posts i've ever read on the internet but I'm supposed to feel bad cause some gif's are clowning him?

Nah... He was around for "HT"... This nothing more than a good ol fashion roast.

I don't expect he'll be gone forever because of some stupid gifs being made.

I'm sure if he does stop posting, he'll be thinking its all of us are the losers of this battle in his absence. 

:lol: Some of ya'll crusading must not have been on NT for long. Ninja is an OG, this is what we do (or used to). This ain't even the 10th time sometime like this has popped off, he's used to it, we're used to it, we can take. Take a breath and have a laugh. I don't like to join this argument, but some new NTers are soft/lame.

Eh the gifs and most of the roasting he's getting is fair game and in good fun to me is how I see it.

Out of everyone its probably like 2 members throughout the entire thread making it personal though mentioning his moms and wishing that he got shot by the musket (might've been a different thread) but that stuff is corny. You could tell which posts are in good fun and which ones are making it a tad bit to personal towards the guy.

laugh.gif
Some of ya'll crusading must not have been on NT for long. Ninja is an OG, this is what we do (or used to). This ain't even the 10th time sometime like this has popped off, he's used to it, we're used to it, we can take. Take a breath and have a laugh. I don't like to join this argument, but some new NTers are soft/lame.
Same thing I'm sayin... Most people that have been here a long time have taken their lumps at one time or another.  Dudes making it sound like some gifs are gonna ruin dudes life. 
laugh.gif

:lol: Some of ya'll crusading must not have been on NT for long. Ninja is an OG, this is what we do (or used to). This ain't even the 10th time sometime like this has popped off, he's used to it, we're used to it, we can take. Take a breath and have a laugh. I don't like to join this argument, but some new NTers are soft/lame.

Eh the gifs and most of the roasting he's getting is fair game and in good fun to me is how I see it.

Out of everyone its probably like 2 members throughout the entire thread making it personal though mentioning his moms and wishing that he got shot by the musket (might've been a different thread) but that stuff is corny. You could tell which posts are in good fun and which ones are making it a tad bit to personal towards the guy.

The shots in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom