Where's Ninjahood? Vol Da

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the other thread. Dudes were going in in the other thread.

Like I said though,most the jokes are fair game but you have a few people who take it way to far. Its not just with ninja as well. Dudes clown ksteezy on here all the time and from everything I know he's a good sport about it but then you have a few members who make it personal bringing up his wife and what not and that's when it gets corny regardless if its ninja, steezy, or whoever else it may be.

Damn I was sleeping to hard, some of the goat nt gift in here

Like I said though,most the jokes are fair game but you have a few people who take it way to far. Its not just with ninja as well. Dudes clown ksteezy on here all the time and from everything I know he's a good sport about it but then you have a few members who make it personal bringing up his wife and what not and that's when it gets corny regardless if its ninja, steezy, or whoever else it may be.

Totally agree.

Steezy doesn't personally attack people and he is a good sport; the wife stuff is way out of line

Ninja attacks people if he doesn't agree with you and takes shots so he's fair game IMO

What's good for the goose is good for the gander

Last edited:
Man I remember the HT era when roasting was damn near a competitive sport. I think ya'll are reading too much into folks replies. Even if they're really mad that's on them, but I think they're in the minority, not worth addressing.

ninja. Steezy. All them guys been here long enough to know roasts do happen. Steezy caught flame for cheetah toms but still posts and didn't seem personally hurt by the jokes. If ninja can't take a few jokes and gifs then he should leave. He ain't going nowhere tho. Lol

Man I remember the HT era when roasting was damn near a competitive sport. I think ya'll are reading too much into folks replies. Even if they're really mad that's on them, but I think they're in the minority, not worth addressing.

QFT. I don't think anyone in here hates dude.

@derryj3  dont know nunnnn bout HT tho...

laugh.gif

I agree with that, if you can fire shots then you can take em as well. Ninja may fire shots and if you fire shots you should be able to take shots as well. I was moreso referring to dudes talking about they wish he got shot or saying slick stuff about his moms.

I remember my guy laxrolex used to get clowned on there back in the day.

Ninja ain't going nowhere, this thread lowkey proves him right, wether is clowning him or arguing with him, his name comes along with a lot of discussion and laughs, this thread alone jumped 10 pages since his reply yesterday....dude has some of the thickest skin on this site, gets cloned all the time and hasn't been affected much by it, I'm sure he saw those gifs and appreciated them as much as we all have....them **** are pure COMEDIC GOLD.

Ninja ain't going nowhere, this thread lowkey proves him right, wether is clowning him or arguing with him, his name comes along with a lot of discussion and laughs, this thread alone jumped 10 pages since his reply yesterday....dude has some of the thickest skin on this site, gets cloned all the time and hasn't been affected much by it, I'm sure he saw those gifs and appreciated them as much as we all have....them **** are pure COMEDIC GOLD.

Lowkey cape twirl? :nerd: :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom