Where's Ninjahood? Vol Da

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its always funny when Dominicans criticize blacks in America as though they have ANY room to do so lol. 

Last edited:
Damn man, those GIFs though 
laugh.gif

dwight-schrute-o.gif

Ninja's done....absolutely done. Just goes to show you what the fourm really think thinks of you, b. I guess they aint da same shoes afterall b. Taking so many lumps in this thread that your face is lookin just like the puffy misshapen collars of da fakes on your feet, "b"

oh man....that dead monkey ninja pic....oh gawd good lawd. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
What are you saying homie???? What are Dominicans known for in American society? Many foreigners forget the struggle that older African-Americans went through to provide opportunites to not just other blacks but many other minorities as well in this country. People like Ninjahood make me sick because my grandparents and great grandparents did a lot to only be ******* on by BLACK Dominicans and other minorities(especially darker minorities)  who think that they're better. Ninjahood needs to talk all the **** that he talks about black folk to my grandmother. She would set his *** straight. 

Last edited:
What are you saying homie???? What are Dominicans known for in American society? Many foreigners forget the struggle that older African-Americans went through to provide opportunites to not just other blacks but many other minorities as well in this country. People like Ninjahood make me sick because my grandparents and great grandparents did a lot to only be ******* on by BLACK Dominicans and other minorities(especially darker minorities)  who think that they're better. Ninjahood needs to talk all the **** that he talks about black folk to my grandmother. She would set his *** straight. 

Are you guys really doing this right now? Seriously? Here a handful of the funniest gifs Ive seen in my close to 10 years on NT have been created...lulz are everywhere...and you idiots are going to try and kill the vibe and kick this **** off....*cam gif* again?

I feel like I speak for everyone when I say, do shut up.

Now back to the laughs please. :lol:

Are you guys really doing this right now? Seriously? Here a handful of the funniest gifs Ive seen in my close to 10 years on NT have been created...lulz are everywhere...and you idiots are going to try and kill the vibe and kick this **** off....*cam gif* again?

I feel like I speak for everyone when I say, do shut up.

Now back to the laughs please.
laugh.gif
What did I say that was wrong??? Please inform me 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom