When it comes to moving out, how far would you go?

Son, are you paying the bills at the house? If you pay bills at the house, you should have some say.

where the folks that encourage moving out at?

i remember that what age did you move out thread....dudes was in there trying their hardest to tell people why it's ok to move out once you get grown lol.

but i feel everybody in here....rules>>>>bills

where the folks that encourage moving out at?

i remember that what age did you move out thread....dudes was in there trying their hardest to tell people why it's ok to move out once you get grown lol.

but i feel everybody in here....rules>>>>bills

tough it out. . . stack paper . . . finish school . . . get a better job . . . MOVE THE !@#$%&* OUT!!!

tough it out. . . stack paper . . . finish school . . . get a better job . . . MOVE THE !@#$%&* OUT!!!

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

I can make this easy for you.    Rules > Bills

/thread
word. if you dont got it on hand....then dont do it..
this coming from someone who moved out about 19-20, rented a room in the beginning...then had my own place (w/ two roommates)...they both bounced (one left before the lease but he came through n dropped off the $ for the months left
pimp.gif
) but I ended up wasting 7k just on rent/bills because I couldn't find heads to move into the spot
frown.gif
....so my advice: rent a semi decent room somewhere to start out if you really need to get out or just swallow your pride, stay home and stack....O and NEVER room with family...

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

I can make this easy for you.    Rules > Bills

/thread
word. if you dont got it on hand....then dont do it..
this coming from someone who moved out about 19-20, rented a room in the beginning...then had my own place (w/ two roommates)...they both bounced (one left before the lease but he came through n dropped off the $ for the months left
pimp.gif
) but I ended up wasting 7k just on rent/bills because I couldn't find heads to move into the spot
frown.gif
....so my advice: rent a semi decent room somewhere to start out if you really need to get out or just swallow your pride, stay home and stack....O and NEVER room with family...

Originally Posted by biggame

how can you stack paper when your parents take money from you with every check?

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Agree with biggame..

I highly doubt the parents would take all the money earned every week... I think it's fair that the parents ask for board to be paid. Generally it's cheaper than having to pay for yourself to live if you moved out. I mean you can't expect parents to pay for everything! There's a certain point where you should start paying your own way and it doesn't necessarily have to mean you pay for yourself entirely but contributing a little will show good will to parents.

Agree with biggame..

I highly doubt the parents would take all the money earned every week... I think it's fair that the parents ask for board to be paid. Generally it's cheaper than having to pay for yourself to live if you moved out. I mean you can't expect parents to pay for everything! There's a certain point where you should start paying your own way and it doesn't necessarily have to mean you pay for yourself entirely but contributing a little will show good will to parents.

Be a man and move the F out now. I was in the same situation 4 years ago. Pops was taken money from me although I only occupied a basement that he ventured down to once a month if that. I was working 2 jobs and going to CC in the 3 years that I lived with him, I was still broke ##+ shh and extremely unhappy. So I figured if i were to struggle, it definitely wasn't going to be under my dad's roof anymore. I moved 2 states away with $300 to my name, a car note, and a part time job waiting for me. Been on my own since 21 and never received a helpful penny from anyone. Hell, my dad was still hittin me up for cash after I moved out like "Oh I think you still owe me some money" I was sleepin on a air mattress and eating tv dinners for a years and dude still had the nerve to ask me for moolah.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Sure you could stack chips, and hope one day your 'rents won't drive you to the point of strangling them, being on your own will only make you stronger.

Be a man and move the F out now. I was in the same situation 4 years ago. Pops was taken money from me although I only occupied a basement that he ventured down to once a month if that. I was working 2 jobs and going to CC in the 3 years that I lived with him, I was still broke ##+ shh and extremely unhappy. So I figured if i were to struggle, it definitely wasn't going to be under my dad's roof anymore. I moved 2 states away with $300 to my name, a car note, and a part time job waiting for me. Been on my own since 21 and never received a helpful penny from anyone. Hell, my dad was still hittin me up for cash after I moved out like "Oh I think you still owe me some money" I was sleepin on a air mattress and eating tv dinners for a years and dude still had the nerve to ask me for moolah.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Sure you could stack chips, and hope one day your 'rents won't drive you to the point of strangling them, being on your own will only make you stronger.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Agree with biggame..

far as the folks I've talked to, they don't take all of the money but whatever they have left goes to food....and people have to eat.....I really know people that have to give almost their whole checks to help out their family or the people they live up under.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Agree with biggame..

far as the folks I've talked to, they don't take all of the money but whatever they have left goes to food....and people have to eat.....I really know people that have to give almost their whole checks to help out their family or the people they live up under.

Back
Top Bottom