When do you call the police VOL....IDADAM,PERMIT PATTY AND BURRITO BART

Called the ambulance when a dude fell over and overdosed right in front of me walking down the street. :lol:

He told me to tell them he did heroin for the first time then he was out. They gave him narcan and he was back from the dead. Crazy stuff.

Anyways f the police, I’m not trying to get shot or have anyone else get shot or beaten, drugs planted on them etc.
getting finessed by a dope fiend :lol: :smh:

I have never really needed to thank goodness. *knocks on wood*
A new neighbor moved in recently and he has a HUGE dog. His second week being there, the dog was running around the neighborhood unattended. I had just got home with my infant son. So trying to carry groceries and a baby and worrying about a big a** dog trying to attack us, I was highly pissed. At the time my husband wasnt there but when he got home he went to go talk to him (not to mention the dog was still running around when he got home). The guy apologized but like a few days later he was working outside on his car and still didnt have the dog tied up or on a leash. To me thats still a hazard. We have kids who normally play in our neighborhood and I run with my son (yes we have to pass by his house) I told my husband if I saw the dog out again unattended and/or not on a leash, I was calling animal control. We haven't seen the dog since but my husband had to go talk to him again.

FedEx dude is just as crazy as the lady.
I wouldn't have had anything to say to her.
Just would have backed up and went around her like everyone else.

I agree, not even sure why he SAT there and held a conversation with that girl. She asked for an apology, he said sorry, she started to walk away and they STILL ended up arguing.

Just drive around here or sit in your car and IGNORE her.

LOL @ Her saying to the other car, "He is being abusive to me."

Man they know their trigger words

getting finessed by a dope fiend :lol: :smh:

:lol: well even if he did he still od’ed right in front of me. I’m not just gonna leave him 85% dead on the sidewalk. :lol:

I wasn’t out here giving cpr. I was just like “damn dude you dead?” And called the ambulance.

Accidentally called hotel security when I ran outta towels but never da police due to problems with people.

Folks need to mind their own business, open their cotdamb minds/cultural diversity and learn communication skills. People are scared of failure, rejection and the unknown. If something or someone is not danger to others or self, their really is no reason to call the federalies

Reactions: fx2
i dont usually see the point in calling the cops. every time ive ever seen them called it only makes things worse.

only time i've ever called myself was when my car got stolen and i needed a police report for the insurance.

Whats the most you can get if you sue a racist person in civil court?

Whats the most you can get if you sue a racist person in civil court?

I’m actually very curious about this. Though sometimes I think it’s hard to distinguish racism from authoritarian narcissism in certain cases. I could see that Adam guy doing that to teenagers he didn’t recognize as well. It’d be hard to prove anything in a court except that he’s a terrible person.

I’m real glad how big of a deal ol girl with a baby made it. That’s the sort of systemic racism that’s easy to just ignore and was accepted before social media. Now, people really have to think carefully before they decide to be an instigator.

That said - I’d love to be a criminal in this era lol. People may double check themselves before calling the pos on me.

I've seen my parents call the cops once when I was younger, and it was on our communal driveway neighbors across the way. They were BLASTING music on a Sunday night into the wee hours of the morning. Cops came, they shut it, and no sooner did they leave did the music start again.

If it wasn't a Sunday evening I doubt they would have called.

Called them a few times. It felt like they didn't want to hear me out until witnesses backed my story up.

I’m actually very curious about this. Though sometimes I think it’s hard to distinguish racism from authoritarian narcissism in certain cases. I could see that Adam guy doing that to teenagers he didn’t recognize as well. It’d be hard to prove anything in a court except that he’s a terrible person.

I’m real glad how big of a deal ol girl with a baby made it. That’s the sort of systemic racism that’s easy to just ignore and was accepted before social media. Now, people really have to think carefully before they decide to be an instigator.

That said - I’d love to be a criminal in this era lol. People may double check themselves before calling the pos on me.

So that's the issue with pursuing civil cases; she would have to prove actual damages and that the cause of action isn't moot, which would be difficult. Monetarily, she didn't have any damages. She could request injuctive relief, but he already resigned, the HOA issued a formal apology and they plan to overhaul their policies, which are all things a judge would outline in an injunction.

Back
Top Bottom