F0AB2E18-CCDE-4036-B864-FA7BCAAC8C19.png

Bruh I got hit from behind
I just recorded everything
took pics of damage
And the peoples insurance and dl
And cut
I didn’t even wait
I’m cool
Naw man, police report cuts out all the he said she said with the insurance people. I’m not getting held liable for nothing. I’ve had too many idiots try to switch stories up after the fact.

These Midwestern transplants honestly need a boot to the throat

They won't do anything about the fiends doing crazy ***@ throughout the city or white frat bros causing chaos during events like Santacon, but they'll call the police for situations like this or if you're blocking 1/4 of an inch of their driveway

Last edited:
called the cops on my neighbor who threw a stone at my window (this one had 2 kids and a nasty attitude, he’d complain if a ml of water was sprayed on his property)

neighbor got shook when they rolled up to his door

but when the nypd turned their back, neighbor was laughing :lol:

I have called the cops once when my car was broken into and needed the police report to file an insurance claim.

Last edited:

so the white lady was “dizzy” reading a newspaper in car while the light was green and the fedex dude honked his horn cause she couldn’t move at a green light. then She blocks his way because she wants HIM to say sorry! :lol:

If you already took meds i’m sure you should have a designated driver with you or take a taxi. Trashy behavior by the white person. A non white woulda have been arrested if they blocked traffic cause they were “dizzy”. i’m sure the lady would have gotten a warning only.

OH and let me add when a minority blocks a white persons way, the white person will call the police in half a millisecond or just take money from the minority to “help” the minority’s car move out of the white persons way. I wonder if it was rude to ask a minority to pay if they blocked the way. smh:smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Never called the cops but when we handle business cops usually come and people usually always get arrested. I feel like a man should be able to handle their own business you shouldnt need to call a whole department of pigs

well ettel called 911 for a non medical emergency, which was a child is selling bottled water without a permit :lol: and this call gets transferred to the police dept. So I wouldn’t call that a prank or pretending

And such calls get taken seriously, meaning you can’t call 911 for nonsense, so every call should be serious, real and important.

But since trump being prez, I don’t know if I can take some caucasians seriously. :lol: Delusional some of em.

Called the ambulance when a dude fell over and overdosed right in front of me walking down the street. :lol:

He told me to tell them he did heroin for the first time then he was out. They gave him narcan and he was back from the dead. Crazy stuff.

Anyways f the police, I’m not trying to get shot or have anyone else get shot or beaten, drugs planted on them etc.

Serves u right
I mean yeah, the lady almost died but I was fine :lol:

Probably should've used my white voice.

Called the ambulance when a dude fell over and overdosed right in front of me walking down the street. :lol:

He told me to tell them he did heroin for the first time then he was out. They gave him narcan and he was back from the dead. Crazy stuff.

Anyways f the police, I’m not trying to get shot or have anyone else get shot or beaten, drugs planted on them etc.
:rofl: Bruh, you know thats an addict trick right?

They OD outside of help centers and ERs just so they can get the best stuff. Its why it brings them back from the dead. Super strong :lol:

Back
Top Bottom