When do you call the police VOL....IDADAM,PERMIT PATTY AND BURRITO BART

No one in my immediate family has ever called the cops that i can remember.

Only 911 for an ambulance or something but that obviously doesnt count

Only time was when my mom came home and seen our apartment got broken into.

Other than that, nope never called the cops.

Noise complaints? Nah my pops was knocking on your door telling you to shut the **** up

-I am not opposed to calling the police if necessary. Like the last couple times, I had to was because of an accident on the highway, and there was some meth-head running around my neighborhood at 2 am with a knife.

-I damn sure not calling the police on petty nonsense. First I am not that big of a douchebag, and as a black man, I try to keep my interactions with police to the absolute minimum.

-But I ain't gonna lie; I did some petty **** once. A few years ago I was living in the east end of Long Island, where locals usually rent out their houses in the summer. I had a cool old Grenadian neighbor that I would go over to his house, help him around the house by doing some chores, and chop it about life in the islands. But his ****head kids sold the house from under him, put ole boy in a home, and this clown *** racist old white lady bought it as a rental property and moved in temporarily. She would come over a demand we cut the lawn before she showed her house, even if it rained and it was muddy she wanted to argue about it costing her money.

My aunt even heard her curse out a Hispanic family that lived next to us.

So one late summer morning I notice her walking her dogs without the leash (the leash law is always in effect but not enforced during the fall, winter, and early spring) but since it was May I knew the town police would ticket her because during the summer time the town doesn't want pissed off tourist. So I used my cousin's cell phone to get a New York number from Google Voice and called dem folk on her.

They rolled up, ticketed her for the dogs, and for parking on the street improperly because the street we lived on counted as a highway (again only summer enforcement in practice) and since she was giving them cops attitude they told her they were sending an inspector to look at the house to make sure all the renovations she was making to the home were up to city code. Knowing the town, they were not, and she would be ******.

Catch me across the street hiding behind my fence and some shrubs, eating a nectarine, drinking some Rosé, and watching that miserable clown catch an L like....

dwight-smile.gif

I regret nothing btw. IMO, justice was served

Last edited:
I’ve never called the cops but my mom did once when somebody tried to break into the old home

Only thing I remember is my mom refusing to let them come in unless they took off their boots

I have never called the cops, but I have had them called on me before. Skating in my own driveway

I called the cops one time when I was 11 years old. Some crackhead cholo tried to break the living room window screaming like a madman because he thought he lived there. I was alone in the house after school.

Cops never came and dude kept on stepping.

-I am not opposed to calling the police if necessary. Like the last couple times, I had to was because of an accident on the highway, and there was some meth-head running around my neighborhood at 2 am with a knife.

-I damn sure not calling the police on petty nonsense. First I am not that big of a douchebag, and as a black man, I try to keep my interactions with police to the absolute minimum.

-But I ain't gonna lie; I did some petty **** once. A few years ago I was living in the east end of Long Island, where locals usually rent out their houses in the summer. I had a cool old Grenadian neighbor that I would go over to his house, help him around the house by doing some chores, and chop it about life in the islands. But his ****head kids sold the house from under him, put ole boy in a home, and this clown *** racist old white lady bought it as a rental property and moved in temporarily. She would come over a demand we cut the lawn before she showed the house, even if it rained and it was muddy she wanted to argue about it costing her money.

My aunt even heard them curse out a Hispanic family that lived next to us.

So one late summer morning I notice her walking her dogs without the leash (the leash law is always in effect but not enforced during the fall, winter, and early spring) but since it was May I knew the town police would ticket her because during the summer time the town doesn't want pissed off tourist. So I used my cousin's cell phone to get a New York number from Google Voice and called dem folk on her.

The rolled up, they ticketed her for the dogs, and parking on the street improperly because the street we lived on counted as a highway (again only summer enforcement in practice) and since she was giving them cops attitude they told her they were sending an inspector to look at the house to make sure all the renovations she was making to the house were up to city code. Knowing the town, they were not, and she would be ****ed.

Catch me across the street hiding behind my fence and some shrubs, eating a nectarine, drinking some Rose, and watching that miserable clown catch an L like....

dwight-smile.gif

You my guy but that's some hater **** :smh:

-But I ain't gonna lie; I did some petty **** once. A few years ago I was living in the east end of Long Island, where locals usually rent out their houses in the summer. I had a cool old Grenadian neighbor that I would go over to his house, help him around the house by doing some chores, and chop it about life in the islands. But his ****head kids sold the house from under him, put ole boy in a home, and this clown *** racist old white lady bought it as a rental property and moved in temporarily. She would come over a demand we cut the lawn before she showed the house, even if it rained and it was muddy she wanted to argue about it costing her money.

My aunt even heard them curse out a Hispanic family that lived next to us.

They rolled up, ticketed her for the dogs, and for parking on the street improperly because the street we lived on counted as a highway (again only summer enforcement in practice) and since she was giving them cops attitude they told her they were sending an inspector to look at the house to make sure all the renovations she was making to the house were up to city code. Knowing the town, they were not, and she would be ****ed.

Catch me across the street hiding behind my fence and some shrubs, eating a nectarine, drinking some Rose, and watching that miserable clown catch an L like....

dwight-smile.gif

+1 for black folks :pimp:

Never called the boys, but it would have to be a Life or death situation ...n even then I would factor in the risk of an interaction with the police before I make a call

I don’t want these guys anywhere near me. Only times I’ve called were for fender benders that required it for insurance. Once they write it up and I have everything I leave.
Bruh I got hit from behind
I just recorded everything
took pics of damage
And the peoples insurance and dl
And cut
I didn’t even wait
I’m cool

Back
Top Bottom