When did you realize that these females aint innocent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dog these stories are :x :smh:

I got over that dumbass *** that made me come to this realization but after reading these i dont think i could ever get be in a committed relationship ever again :smh:

My Boy was crazy for his girl. They went out for a few years. So one day she straight up tells him I'm done with this. He's like why? Can we talk about this? She says no. Nothing to Talk about. She also tells him that besides the sex she isnt into him at all. She even cares more about her ex that beat her more than him. Dude did a lot for her too. Made the 4 hour drive to her school to chill with her when she was dorming. When she needed knee surgery he told his mom and got her hooked up like the next week. Took her out and did wild stuff for her. He still drove down there to see her. She comes outside and said turned him down in the heartless way ever and went back inside. She acted maddddd ungrateful. Dude was hurt for a few weeks but hes good now

My Boy was crazy for his girl. They went out for a few years. So one day she straight up tells him I'm done with this. He's like why? Can we talk about this? She says no. Nothing to Talk about. She also tells him that besides the sex she isnt into him at all. She even cares more about her ex that beat her more than him. Dude did a lot for her too. Made the 4 hour drive to her school to chill with her when she was dorming. When she needed knee surgery he told his mom and got her hooked up like the next week. Took her out and did wild stuff for her. He still drove down there to see her. She comes outside and said turned him down in the heartless way ever and went back inside. She acted maddddd ungrateful. Dude was hurt for a few weeks but hes good now

I swear chicks are built to like just one day not give a ****.

Its funny, dudes get a bad rep for being a "player" and never wanting to settle, but when we really want to, it's forreal.

Females on the other hand literally will wake up one day and just move on like its nothing. Happened to me once when I was younger and still dont get it lol

At some party a while back.  Had talked to a girl and was stoked to meet her and thought I'll try to get her number in a little bit. 30 Minutes later I stumble into a room where she's straddling some random with her top off and making out like it's the end of the world

Before this I always refused to believe girls could be so easy. Eye opener

Last edited:

Its funny, dudes get a bad rep for being a "player" and never wanting to settle, but when we really want to, it's forreal.

Females on the other hand literally will wake up one day and just move on like its nothing. Happened to me once when I was younger and still dont get it lol

Real talk man. Hearing it in person was even worse. I know im not innocent but ****. That was od

Ol girl was a sweethart too. Looked cute. Nice body. Real smart. Played sports. Looked good for my friend since they both fit

Some chicks can just be so wild

Honestly depends if the girl was feeling you or not. I know I can drop it if I really didn't give a damn. That, or I'm fed up with the ********.

this is very interesting. when TAY first started I was in there defending the faithful dudes and was

FAITHFULLY called too young to know anything and that i would eventually cheat. I'm in college,

been w/ my girl 2 years, and haven't cheated. don't plan to. but i was told "just wait" because every

guy cheats at some point. now of course there's this thread. i have been done dirty before and know

girls (people in general actually) can be downright cold hearted. but of course running rampant in

this thread is the "all girls will do you dirty at some point so i just won't ever get in a relationship"

attitude. so hey, if all women cheat and all men cheat...then what's the big deal? okay. i said all that

to say, don't get discouraged y'all. if you wanna get in a relationship w/ a chick go for it after feeling her

out. use your absolute best judgement and recognize any red flags. afterwards go ahead, try her out

see where it goes. there are few things on this earth that EVERYONE does: die, breath, eat, use the restroom,

......cheating is not on that list. if you just don't want a relationship then by all means don't be in one but

if your sole reason is because you could be done dirty, well don't be such a baby. be a man...an alpha :lol:

Last edited:
No matter how pretty she is. How big her butt is. How perky her breasts are. How moist the mouth is. Don't put anything past any of them. Will have you looking like fool in your feelings typing out paragraphs on Nt lol

funniest thread on Nt right now hands down.

Not to discredit anyone pain but most of those stories yall should count your blessing that you learned about these thots early. I been through plenty but I know dudes out here married with kids investing decades, money, family everything you could imagine, and them coming home to their wives getting they back blown out by so called close friends and so on. Idc how long you been with someone when it comes to women they change their feelings like they change draws, the smallest slight (even the ones they made up in their head) and they letting their office friends bust down they walls.

Always be careful of her non related male associates she call her brother or cousin and definitely the male work friends. A woman is forever keeping someone in the shadows for when you mess up

Highschool stories haha

Lotta yall got weak pimp hands tho. Hah

I got done real dirty by my first love n went all pretty ricky smash mode for a cpl years too hah heres how it went down

So im dating this cheelerader n highschool thats insanely rich... Her house was more than 10k square foot with a seperate 2k sq ft guest house. Smashed her n at leasttt 10 different rooms but i digress. So by highschool standards im winninggg. Living life care free. Scorin touchdowns n ****** cheerleaders well after awhile even that got boring and i started cheating on her with this girl from my classes... Alot. With the same chick tho. Like im talkin i basically had 2 gfs.. but i really did thinkkk i loved chickie 1. Was bout a 2 yr relationship

So inevitably like a dumb rookie i slip up n get caught... Then again... Then again and finally one day i gotta hair that isnt hers n my beard... She didnt get mad this time.

Now im buggin like damn i dont even gotta lie? Is my game so tight she jus stopped carin?so whatever we make up n a few days go by and she texts me... (i legit think i may be the first one to be dumped via txt)

Didnt know how to feel so i go to her place n we talk and basicslly agree to keep seein eachother n let it play out... Later that weeks theres a party. Her lil sis is there. Gets bombed tells me shes seein someone else...

So now im like completely on tilt. Mad. Scared. Whatever. So i drive straight there... Drunk.

Dudes car is the driveway.... No way he doesnt hear my system.... She comes running out. I flip. Her dad comes running out. He flips. Dude stays his punk *** inside...

Fast forward to the next day... She has to see me. Comes over. Demands the d. Sex is weird and intense. She cries... Leaves

I txt her some that night to make sure shes cool... Seems fine. 2 days later she takes dide with her n her fam to obx for a week... Thats the only time i let these females bring me down. U never felt like less ****. Was all my fault and i got played. And used?

Im glad shes fat now n her contractor pops is broke. Sd all 3 beachhouse and their mansio n

^wow :lol:

I was in HS and I was dating this chick was decent looking. Nothing to write home about but I liked her so whatever. Anyways I treated her so well. Driving 45 min to her crib to take her out and stuff. I even brought cupcakes and balloons to her school on her bday. Dropped em off with the secretary and she took them to her home room, had all the other 17y/o broads hating lol. She ran track too so I’d show up to her meets and sit with the fam and stuff (SN: her sister was EXTRA bad lol). Anyways fast forward to the summer and there’s this free Kanye concert at the park, On the Brick’s for all my Atl folks, and a bunch of friends plan on going. Mom’s scheduled our vacation for that time so I couldn’t go since I’d be outta town. So we go on vaca and get back and my friends are actin real weird. They cracking lil subliminal jokes and stuff then they break it to me….while they were at the concert ol girl gets drunk and high and starts making out with this dude that I was associates with. She then starts talking **** about me…all this is on video. Smh. I’ve never been that embarrassed in my life. I call her and ask her about it and she says, “ *giggles* yeah, sorry about that.” That was the only time in my life I wanted to put my hands on a chick. This experience also turned me off to light skin women. I dated 1 other in college and she was crazy as cat sh-t. Avoid em like the plague these days.

Good friend from school was dating this chick. They argued one day and ol girl starts screaming at the kid. She tells him that shes gonna photoshop his face on the body of a guy with a small d.

Then send it to everyone. 2 hours later she shows up at his house crying talking bout I'm sorry

If we keeping it to the first time and not the experience that really changed us

Id say right around 6th grade I was dating one of the more popular girls in school at the time. Like all popular girls she had her lil group of friends, me and this chick get along real well always talking on the phone making out , she was the first chick i got to finger f*** :D ..... Well it didn't take long before all those so called friends of hers were giving me play, and well who am I to stop it. Seem like every other day one of her friends were making out with me and letting me feel on them. This went on the entire year and thats when I realized that women weren't sh*t. They would all smile in her face constantly and next minute flashing me or putting my hand down their skirt. As life went on that scenario pretty much hasn't changed your girls friends will be the first to throw it at you.

7th grade...This chick named Daphne. Her dad was a former NFL player and she was gorgeous. Our first meeting went down just like the movies...I'm sittin' in homeroom, first day of school, she walks in...our eyes meet and we are both like...DAMN who is that. Homegirl walks right over sits next to me and we kick it in homeroom every day the entire school year. It was literally like we knew each other in a past life or something... BUT as soon as the bell rung for us to go to class this chick would act like she didn't know me.

wouldn't talk to me for more than 2 seconds on the playground, wouldn't sit next to me at lunch...nothing...unless we were in homeroom.

I was straight baffled until my boy let me know she had several of the "popular" guys chasing her and her snooty friends thought I was ugly. I looked around one day and realized none of those people were in our homeroom. :smh:

That's when I realized...

#TheseChicksAintLoyal

^wow :lol:

I was in HS and I was dating this chick was decent looking. Nothing to write home about but I liked her so whatever. Anyways I treated her so well. Driving 45 min to her crib to take her out and stuff. I even brought cupcakes and balloons to her school on her bday. Dropped em off with the secretary and she took them to her home room, had all the other 17y/o broads hating lol. She ran track too so I’d show up to her meets and sit with the fam and stuff (SN: her sister was EXTRA bad lol). Anyways fast forward to the summer and there’s this free Kanye concert at the park, On the Brick’s for all my Atl folks, and a bunch of friends plan on going. Mom’s scheduled our vacation for that time so I couldn’t go since I’d be outta town. So we go on vaca and get back and my friends are actin real weird. They cracking lil subliminal jokes and stuff then they break it to me….while they were at the concert ol girl gets drunk and high and starts making out with this dude that I was associates with. She then starts talking **** about me…all this is on video. Smh. I’ve never been that embarrassed in my life. I call her and ask her about it and she says, “ *giggles* yeah, sorry about that.” That was the only time in my life I wanted to put my hands on a chick. This experience also turned me off to light skin women. I dated 1 other in college and she was crazy as cat sh-t. Avoid em like the plague these days.

Group of dudes were talking about this same topic the other day after we finished hooping, some of the stories they told would fit right in this thread....

TAY is ****** plotting on how many ******* they can penetrate... 

****** sharing military like strategy... laughing it up at all the slick **** they be pulling 

then, come in here..... 

it's the aftermath of when the tables get turned... 

a lot of y'all are going to miss out on a good chick because your paranoia is going to **** it up 

be cautious, of course.... but just let **** play out and she'll eventually expose herself for what she is ... they be dropping the clues

move slow... 

7th grade...This chick named Daphne. Her dad was a former NFL player and she was gorgeous. Our first meeting went down just like the movies...I'm sittin' in homeroom, first day of school, she walks in...our eyes meet and we are both like...DAMN who is that. Homegirl walks right over sits next to me and we kick it in homeroom every day the entire school year. It was literally like we knew each other in a past life or something... BUT as soon as the bell rung for us to go to class this chick would act like she didn't know me.

wouldn't talk to me for more than 2 seconds on the playground, wouldn't sit next to me at lunch...nothing...unless we were in homeroom.

I was straight baffled until my boy let me know she had several of the "popular" guys chasing her and her snooty friends thought I was ugly. I looked around one day and realized none of those people were in our homeroom. :smh:

That's when I realized...

#TheseChicksAintLoyal

I honestly wanted to Nelson HAHA right in your face bruh. She played you like a violin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom