When did you realize that these females aint innocent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TAY is ****** plotting on how many ******* they can penetrate... 

****** sharing military like strategy... laughing it up at all the slick **** they be pulling 

then, come in here..... 

it's the aftermath of when the tables get turned... 

a lot of y'all are going to miss out on a good chick because your paranoia is going to **** it up 

be cautious, of course.... but just let **** play out and she'll eventually expose herself for what she is ... they be dropping the clues

move slow... 

NT doesn't like a balanced truth. Only extremes :lol:

7th grade.
Me and this chick from the next hood over kick it hard all summer. Meet up at the park daily and the movies messing around like a young buck would.

It's getting close to school starting back up and I check my email and my aim and I got a ton of messages from her telling me not to check my email......

So I check my email and I see a message she meant to send to her homegirl talking about us. She goes on about how school is about to start and her bf will be back from wherever he went for the summer. How she felt conflicted because me and her bf gotta be long lost twins or something saying we looked similar. She planned on breaking up with me when the summer ended.

I called her and she was crying and apologizing and I'm like whatever. I really had fun with her that summer but I was so pissed when I realized she only kicked it with me because of my familiar features and I was being thrown away like an imitation because the real deal was back in town.

She really tried to flip it and say I broke her trust by opening the message.

Highschool stories haha

Lotta yall got weak pimp hands tho. Hah

I got done real dirty by my first love n went all pretty ricky smash mode for a cpl years too hah heres how it went down

So im dating this cheelerader n highschool thats insanely rich... Her house was more than 10k square foot with a seperate 2k sq ft guest house. Smashed her n at leasttt 10 different rooms but i digress. So by highschool standards im winninggg. Living life care free. Scorin touchdowns n ****** cheerleaders well after awhile even that got boring and i started cheating on her with this girl from my classes... Alot. With the same chick tho. Like im talkin i basically had 2 gfs.. but i really did thinkkk i loved chickie 1. Was bout a 2 yr relationship

So inevitably like a dumb rookie i slip up n get caught... Then again... Then again and finally one day i gotta hair that isnt hers n my beard... She didnt get mad this time.

Now im buggin like damn i dont even gotta lie? Is my game so tight she jus stopped carin?so whatever we make up n a few days go by and she texts me... (i legit think i may be the first one to be dumped via txt)

Didnt know how to feel so i go to her place n we talk and basicslly agree to keep seein eachother n let it play out... Later that weeks theres a party. Her lil sis is there. Gets bombed tells me shes seein someone else...

So now im like completely on tilt. Mad. Scared. Whatever. So i drive straight there... Drunk.

Dudes car is the driveway.... No way he doesnt hear my system.... She comes running out. I flip. Her dad comes running out. He flips. Dude stays his punk *** inside...

Fast forward to the next day... She has to see me. Comes over. Demands the d. Sex is weird and intense. She cries... Leaves

I txt her some that night to make sure shes cool... Seems fine. 2 days later she takes dide with her n her fam to obx for a week... Thats the only time i let these females bring me down. U never felt like less ****. Was all my fault and i got played. And used?

Im glad shes fat now n her contractor pops is broke. Sd all 3 beachhouse and their mansio n
cold blooded lol

7th grade.
Me and this chick from the next hood over kick it hard all summer. Meet up at the park daily and the movies messing around like a young buck would.

It's getting close to school starting back up and I check my email and my aim and I got a ton of messages from her telling me not to check my email......

So I check my email and I see a message she meant to send to her homegirl talking about us. She goes on about how school is about to start and her bf will be back from wherever he went for the summer. How she felt conflicted because me and her bf gotta be long lost twins or something saying we looked similar. She planned on breaking up with me when the summer ended.

I called her and she was crying and apologizing and I'm like whatever. I really had fun with her that summer but I was so pissed when I realized she only kicked it with me because of my familiar features and I was being thrown away like an imitation because the real deal was back in town.

:smh: typical thot logic I used to hate this kind of stuff now I just laugh in their face

Lala from He Got Game summed it up all for me and the chick that carried Shorty in the movie Sunset Park.

Sunset Park came on the other day. Shorty was sick

****** sharing military like strategy... laughing it up at all the slick **** they be pulling 

then, come in here..... 

a lot of y'all are going to miss out on a good chick because your paranoia is going to **** it up 

be cautious, of course.... but just let **** play out and she'll eventually expose herself for what she is ... they be dropping the clues

move slow... 

its always been like this

NT doesn't like a balanced truth. Only extremes :lol:

there is never any grey area on this site

7th grade.

The nerve :smh:
Like admit you played me, I'll be pissed but im a charge it to the game but to try to flip it on me and usually with a ******ed logic is probably worse IMO. That is such a cowards way out.

some of ya'll be gettin' done in in ways I've never imagined before.

but I've done some of the burning so I know how women can get down :smokin

but I've done some of the burning so I know how women can get down :smokin
you PIECE of ****!!!! Nahhhhhh I'm playing

You scan as **** for soon homies dirty tho

but I've done some of the burning so I know how women can get down
smokin.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif

then, come in here..... 

move slow... 

That's a legit fear of mine. Think I can be an over reader of signs/red flags && walk too quickly as a result, but, in my experiences, I've given too much benefit of doubt also. One of the worst gray areas known to man.

I'd like to think that I'm not so jaded towards women that the paranoia one day sabotages something that could be legit. But I feel as though she'll find me in due time, which gives me time to do away with some of this apathy that I've developed over time.

Some of the stuff I got away had me thinking "he really gon' let me do this?" it amazed the hell out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom