When did you realize that these females aint innocent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly young'n, shut the **** up.
neeky freaky is cool...

but man.. he sure does think he has it all figured out. :smh:

Yeah, you had to see that long *** reply coming too which i'll pass on reading, no offense. And no thanks to the shrooms, i'm pretty sure true control over the ego and the id starts within, not from external factors. Only a young fool would think otherwise, or think they are close. I've seen enough of those come to a grimm realization in their older years due to their lack of self reflection, or their belief that the understanding ever ends, or a shrooms road trip made them a better person. And no one's stressed or angry, life is good, just not completely trusting which is something I actively choose to address that most people don't. But it's ok, you kids that think you're wiser than most aren't unique, we were all there so I won't knock it, just a part of growth. I grow, I live, eventually i'll love one for life, till then "it ain't nothin to cut that ***** off".

Yeah, you had to see that long *** reply coming too which i'll pass on reading, no offense. And no thanks to the shrooms, i'm pretty sure true control over the ego and the id starts within, not from external factors. Only a young fool would think otherwise, or think they are close. I've seen enough of those come to a grimm realization in their older years due to their lack of self reflection, or their belief that the understanding ever ends, or a shrooms road trip made them a better person. And no one's stressed or angry, life is good, just not completely trusting which is something I actively choose to address that most people don't. But it's ok, you kids that think you're wiser than most aren't unique, we were all there so I won't knock it, just a part of growth. I grow, I live, eventually i'll love one for life, till then "it ain't nothin to cut that ***** off".
Fam you seem judgmental af. Don't knock something until you try it

You got me pegged as judgmental from a few words on a screen? And don't knock something till you try it is a silly saying. I tell you what, you should try receiving anal sex from a man, a lot of gay men and women seem to find it pleasurable, so it's not a stretch to assume others would as well. Give it a shot and let us know, don't knock it till you try it.

You got me pegged as judgmental from a few words on a screen? And don't knock something till you try it is a silly saying. I tell you what, you should try receiving anal sex from a man, a lot of gay men and women seem to find it pleasurable, so it's not a stretch to assume others would as well. Give it a shot and let us know, don't knock it till you try it.
Who said I haven't? There you go again, always assuming something. I never said anything bad about getting anal sex from a dude, why would I try it?

Last edited:
You ***** are idiots. Flat out. I never said I'm wiser than anyone. That's why I meditate. Nothing allows you to be more internally reflective than meditation. I'm a psych minor so I understand a lot about the human mind and emotions. That's it. BUT somehow I'm naive? Smh. Closed minded dudes man. Hell the shrooms was the least serious part of my post and I even said in my next post that meditation is the real key...but somehow that means I think I have it all figured out :rofl:

This explains so much. Age doesn't equal maturity or intelligence.

Last edited:
You ***** are idiots. Flat out. I never said I'm wiser than anyone. That's why I meditate. Nothing allows you to be more internally reflective than meditation. I'm a psych minor so I understand a lot about the human mind and emotions. That's it. BUT somehow I'm naive? Smh. Closed minded dudes man. Hell the shrooms was the least serious part of my post and I even said in my next post that meditation is the real key...but somehow that means I think I have it all figured out
roll.gif

This explains so much. Age doesn't equal maturity or intelligence.
tired.gif
mean.gif

that's NT for you 
laugh.gif

Boomers 
nerd.gif

I'll be eating them all next weekend at Wanee Music Festival. Mushrooms are a beautiful thing 
nthat.gif

Fam you seem judgmental af. Don't knock something until you try it

the fact that he mentioned 'Id' shows he's speaking from a place with the knowledge of psychology.

Not judgemental at all.

Who said I haven't? There you go again, always assuming something. I never said anything bad about getting anal sex from a dude, why would I try it?

And I never said anything negative about shrooms, all I said was no thanks. I'm entitled to that choice right random guy on the Internet? Either way ill pass on this, I don't do NT arguments, especially with you missing the point.

How is it not judgmental that he tells another person he doesnt know what he's talking about and he lacks knowledge just because he is younger? Yeah, I see that you dont agree with the advice he gives you but to just straight attack him for that and te him it is due to a lack of life experience seems like a little judgmental to me.

Last edited:
Shout out to Stan .... That story yo.... :smh:

Anyways I'll share my story n call it a day.

My first love and real girlfriend in high school (knew her since we were little but onlystarted dating when we got into high school) . I was a typical nice guy but didn't know about relationships too much so though we would catch the bus home from school or meet up for youth club or church ... I wasn't taking her out (had no money) and I wasn't doing her (cuz of the whole church thing). One Saturday heading over to her house as always ...but was way early.... I saw her n this dude at the house with her .. .. I'm like who this ? ,... She said it's her cousin ... In my head I'm like ..what cousin??? .... But I didn't question it or her ... Cuz I trusted her that much ....She said he was leaving so I said I'll wait in her room ... While I'm in there they taking a little too long so I peep outside to see what up and this ninja was leaning all on her from the back as she was writing something on the table. like doggy style dry humping her .... NT ... The pain n anger I felt at the sight of it ... It was tuff man ... They looked all intimate n ish ... But I did nothing smh ... Don't know why I didn't say something ... Instead when he left I questioned her and she denied anything ever happening ....but I knew .... A few days later just b4 I had planned on breaking up with her she dumped me ... Told me she wasn't feeling it anymore ...... Weeks later after it ended ... Heard she was doing the same dude ... While alls I got was deep kisses and a few feels in all the years I've known her (we were 17 then) ... :smh: ... it still hurts man..........

i gave in a few times out of vengeance. once she was doming me, her son started choking on his saliva, each cough was more violent than the last, to the point that i was even concerned. she wouldn't stop until i was finished, then tended to her child. :smh: i can't front... i loved pummeling her while her welfare baby cried, knowing she would suffer for all she'd done. it was liberating.

"all the girls after that, it was straight pay back."  – boosie

Damn son so she sucked your **** so good that her baby choked on it?

:rofl: :rofl:

Shout out to Stan .... That story yo.... :smh:

Anyways I'll share my story n call it a day.

My first love and real girlfriend in high school (knew her since we were little but onlystarted dating when we got into high school) . I was a typical nice guy but didn't know about relationships too much so though we would catch the bus home from school or meet up for youth club or church ... I wasn't taking her out (had no money) and I wasn't doing her (cuz of the whole church thing). One Saturday heading over to her house as always ...but was way early.... I saw her n this dude at the house with her .. .. I'm like who this ? ,... She said it's her cousin ... In my head I'm like ..what cousin??? .... But I didn't question it or her ... Cuz I trusted her that much ....She said he was leaving so I said I'll wait in her room ... While I'm in there they taking a little too long so I peep outside to see what up and this ninja was leaning all on her from the back as she was writing something on the table. like doggy style dry humping her .... NT ... The pain n anger I felt at the sight of it ... It was tuff man ... They looked all intimate n ish ... But I did nothing smh ... Don't know why I didn't say something ... Instead when he left I questioned her and she denied anything ever happening ....but I knew .... A few days later just b4 I had planned on breaking up with her she dumped me ... Told me she wasn't feeling it anymore ...... Weeks later after it ended ... Heard she was doing the same dude ... While alls I got was deep kisses and a few feels in all the years I've known her (we were 17 then) ... :smh: ... it still hurts man..........

you saw that and didn't break up w/ her on the spot?

then got dumped?

View media item 816813

i'm sorry. i'm sure you were hurt. :smh:

I remember a few years ago while I was in undergrad me and my boys went to this dance at an all girls college, needless to say the yambs were bountiful. Anyway, we connect with a small group of 4 or 5 and we would chill throughout the school year on various weekends and what not. Of course, the most homely girl in the group was feeling me and it was obvious. I didn't straight up tell her I wasn't feeling her, but she got the hint eventually. However, she was a persistent little sea lion , and instead of showing any disdain towards me, she just started crushing on my homeboy. My reaction was coo, now I got some room to operate throughout the group. Now, the other girls in the group were nice, def smash worthy- but I had my eye on one in particular. We flirted every now and then, but she always had a boyfriend, and she made it obvious they were serious.

Anyway.....Fast forward to the end of the school year, theres this party going down at me and my boys place and the very same group of girls is over.  The ugly chick is kinda of faded and shes trying to chop up me and my boy, but we are not going despite being probably 4 times the legal limit. So, it gets towards the end of the night and the ugly chick and the one I'm feeling are talking with me and my boy. Me and chick I'm trying to pull starts leaning in to kiss me out of nowhere in front of her homegirl. One thing leads to another and me and her start kissing, my dude realizes what's going on and tries to leave, chick grabs his arm and says "where you going?" I was like wtf?! She was GOING. 

Needless to say, you can fill in the rest of the story, but I never thought females were capable of that, she got ran through in front of her friend that liked both of us at one point, AND she was in a relationship herself. 

Last edited:
 I remember a few years ago while I was in undergrad me and my boys went to this dance at an all girls college, needless to say the yambs were bountiful. Anyway, we connect with a small group of 4 or 5 and we would chill throughout the school year on various weekends and what not. Of course, the most homely girl in the group was feeling me and it was obvious. I didn't straight up tell her I wasn't feeling her, but she got the hint eventually. However, she was a persistent little sea lion , and instead of showing any disdain towards me, she just started crushing on my homeboy. My reaction was coo, now I got some room to operate throughout the group. Now, the other girls in the group were nice, def smash worthy- but I had my eye on one in particular. We flirted every now and then, but she always had a boyfriend, and she made it obvious they were serious.

Anyway.....Fast forward to the end of the school year, theres this party going down at me and my boys place and the very same group of girls is over.  The ugly chick is kinda of faded and shes trying to chop up me and my boy, but we are not going despite being probably 4 times the legal limit. So, it gets towards the end of the night and the ugly chick and the one I'm feeling are talking with me and my boy. Me and chick I'm trying to pull starts leaning in to kiss me out of nowhere in front of her homegirl. One thing leads to another and me and her start kissing, my dude realizes what's going on and tries to leave, chick grabs his arm and says "where you going?" I was like wtf?! She was GOING. 

Needless to say, you can fill in the rest of the story, but I never thought females were capable of that, she got ran through in front of her friend that liked both of us at one point, AND she was in a relationship herself. 
Be honest bro, I could not understand what you just typed.

Be honest bro, I could not understand what you just typed.
lol he was Ight till the end but I understood it for the most part

Long story short, me and my boy both smashed the chick I was feeling at the same time. After we started making out, my  dude  saw what was up and was leaving the room,  she grabbed him because she wanted to get ****** by both of us. I was never so shocked, disgusted in my life. With her friend that liked us both in the next room listening to us bang her out. I've never been a block, so yes we both hit. It hurt because I thought my game was strong, but she was just a *****.

Last edited:
:lol: y'all are hilariously entertaining.

I said or meditate. I've done shrooms twice just to do them and i started thinking about things differently.

I also meditate, started that before I tried shrooms and that really is a gateway to clear free thinking.

Whatever do y'all though. Idc. I wouldn't just do shroom because "I'm paranoid my wife is cheating" I was just saying it makes things clear.

And to Ricky idk where y'all got that i think I have it all figured out from.

Y'all used to tell me me and my girl weren't gonna work and I said y'all knew nothing about us and it could work put or it couldn't.

Other than that, I don't have it all figured out that's why I meditate.

So yeah go ahead put words in my mouth, give me attributes I don't have, it's cool.

I was just sharing my thoughts on how perceptions can change.

And now dudes are discrediting meditation? :lol: :lol: :lol: I hope y'all stay paranoid and have no control of y'all ego.

Bye bye for now paranoid NTers. :rofl:
Wow :lol: You really ran with the "paranoid" part of my made up example I used to mock your suggestion.

Like I said before it's a sorry state if that's your solution. As if there aren't other alternatives to dealing with being worried or paranoid about the women you have a relationships with being JOs.

It's not even about knocking shrooms or meditation it's just how you seriously suggested meditation AND shrooms to change a person's thinking. Just the way it comes off :lol:

But hey nique I don't got nothing against you. I just been noticed since you started posting back in the music forum whether it's how you post or what you post (before you revealed your age at that time) most ppl don't like the cut of your gib.
Here's my story

Dealt with my ex. Crazy *** *****. She begged me to put our relationship on FB. I'm like nah, I'm not a public person like that. She starts complaining and **** and said "it's not fair if I have it up and u don't"
I give in and say **** it and I put it up. Months later I'm on my mans FB page logged in as him and I look at shorty's profile...and I can't see ****. Turns out she programmed it so only I cus see her relationship status, while everyone else sees that it's blank. Same thing with all the pictures of us that she has up...no one could see it but me. (I wondered why it never got no likes). Canniving *** thot

One day I go through her phone and find out she got pregnant and had an abortion from some ***** from the block

Deaded her
These ******* crazy man :rofl: That's mad work to get you to commit to something when you're already in a relationship and mad two-faced cuz you know she still taking offers from other dudes who obviously don't know.

Before that last part you should've just pulled the same **** she did on FB.

Don't get me started on these abortion chicks though :lol: I remember this one chick wanted to pretend like she aint know I was gonna go raw or thought I was gonna finish on her face or something said "Damn you came?"*While checking her butt to see if the special sauce landed there*"Man, I don't think I got money for another abortion." I was like "... :smh: it's time to go."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom