WHEN DID DRUG DEALERS BECOME COOL?

yall some haters.
he gettin money
he didnt do anything wrong really.. sellin drugs is not as bad in my book as people make it seem

not tryna play the race card.. but my fellow african americans understand.. he had to do what he had to do.. oh well..
and who are u to judge

FREE BIG MEECH lmao

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

When dudes like MLK and Malcolm X died and were replaced by Lil Wayne, Nelly, and Jay Z types

Good answer.

Its amazing that from 1960 to 2010, the world has crashed this much. We supporting drug use, sells, prostitution, and etc.

They're just kids man...
Then there are some old kids out there then 
laugh.gif
Umm in 1960 we had segregation and black people still being lynched so how has the world crashed?

Is this a serious question? Are you really asking me this? Have you not looked at African Americans from then then to now? Have you never talked to an older Black person about how things have changed?

You don't even have to live in a hood now to see what's going on. You can go to WSHH and see the destruction going on. Just because we are free in terms of slavery doesn't mean we are truly free in the mind. Yeah we're free to do whatever we want, but many of us are still mind slaves to the streets.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

When people started figuring out that Drugs made them feel good. I don't look down on drug dealers. They don't destroy *!! . The junky mutha *!! that let the drug take control over them are the ones that's destroying the world. Drug dealers don't steal from family members to get high. Drug dealers don't use their child's college fund to get high.
But they kill when they don't get their money.

See: Crusades.

When dudes like MLK and Malcolm X died and were replaced by Lil Wayne, Nelly, and Jay Z types

Good answer.

Its amazing that from 1960 to 2010, the world has crashed this much. We supporting drug use, sells, prostitution, and etc.

They're just kids man...
laugh.gif
Umm in 1960 we had segregation and black people still being lynched so how has the world crashed?

Is this a serious question? Are you really asking me this? Have you not looked at African Americans from then then to now? Have you never talked to an older Black person about how things have changed?

You don't even have to live in a hood now to see what's going on. You can go to WSHH and see the destruction going on. Just because we are free in terms of slavery doesn't mean we are truly free in the mind. Yeah we're free to do whatever we want, but many of us are still mind slaves to the streets.

What are you talking about?

Of course any old person is gonna tell you things have changed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Being the bad guy has always seemed cool, your just wondering why drug dealers ? thats just an example of doing something bad.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Good answer.

They're just kids man...
laugh.gif

What are you talking about?

Of course any old person is gonna tell you things have changed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Of curse but the fact remains, we have fell a long way.

Good answer.

They're just kids man...
laugh.gif

Of course things have changed.  But my parents & grandparents would be quick to tell me how much BETTER things are and how many more opportunities we have now then back then.  Our generation has its problems and we still have a long ways to go, but you saying we've "crashed" doesn't make sense.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Thing is this what is the difference between a pharmaceutical company and a drug cartel=a degree.
Let's not forget the murders, gangs, guns, and overall violence drug cartels and drug lords bring upon their surroundings.
Other than all those terrible things, yes, a degree is the only thing that separates legitimate pharmaceutical companies and and violent, insane drug cartels.
Of course
laugh.gif

Not every drug dealer kills when they don't get there money. You know how many dead potheads & fiends would be lining the streets if drug dealers killed everyone that ask for credit & didn't pay!
laugh.gif
I should be dead now if that's da case....... oh yea reminds me I gotta kill my sister for that bag a bud she never paid for. I just drugs do destroy families
frown.gif

Good answer.

They're just kids man...
laugh.gif

Of course things have changed.  But my parents & grandparents would be quick to tell me how much BETTER things are and how many more opportunities we have now then back then.  Our generation has its problems and we still have a long ways to go, but you saying we've "crashed" doesn't make sense.

There are opportunities out there, correct.

I guess its one of those things you have to see first hand.

the shock of your life:

drugs aint destroying the world
laugh.gif

Yep. If its contributing to tearing down what built this world then yeah, they are contributing.

Originally Posted by STOPIT5

Being the bad guy has always seemed cool, your just wondering why drug dealers ? thats just an example of doing something bad.
Pretty much, I mean why do we look up to great warriors from the past/present? It's a fascination, non-ignorant people understand not to try and replicate (I'm talking about trying to go Soap McTavish on civilians)

Good answer.

They're just kids man...
laugh.gif

the shock of your life:

laugh.gif

Yep. If its contributing to tearing down what built this world then yeah, they are contributing.

Unless you we're raised in the 60's (which i doubt you were) you don't have anymore insight on the subject then i do.  So what do you mean i have to see it first hand?

And this world was built on violence, war, corruption, and greed (especially the United States).  So yet again, what are you talking about?

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

the shock of your life:

laugh.gif
You have no idea. Ask a nurse or doctor how many drug related incidents/victims they have daily and you will be surprised.

DMoney82 wrote:

Whenpeople started figuring out that Drugs made them feel good. I don'tlook down on drug dealers. They don't destroy *!! . The junky mutha *!!that let the drug take control over them are the ones that's destroyingthe world. Drug dealers don't steal from family members to get high.Drug dealers don't use their child's college fund to get high.

Hmm.. Yes, some do. And some do steal from their own family and friends.

Good answer.

They're just kids man...
laugh.gif

the shock of your life:

laugh.gif

Unless you we're raised in the 60's (which i doubt you were) you don't have anymore insight on the subject then i do.  So what do you mean i have to see it first hand?

And this world was built on violence, war, corruption, and greed (especially the United States).  So yet again, what are you talking about?

When I say first hand, I've have been around these kinds of things all my life. No I wasn't born in the 60s. But I am old enough to see that drugs have DESTROYED families in my area. Yes this world has always experienced some type of strife, but can't one person deny that its getting worse. I see the stuff daily. But I guess that's debatable with most people
eyes.gif

I'm arguing a central point that would actually improve the world but dudes come in looking for debate? Seriously though
laugh.gif
. All this stuff going on nowadays but the world is just as bad as it was before I guess.

Where do some of you live by the way? Have you ever lived in a "hood"? Probably not since most of you are looking for an argument vs a solution.
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Drugs[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Religion[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Guns[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]etc etc has some sort of mass impact on humanity (negative or positive).[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Lock this up.[/color]

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]etc etc has some sort of mass impact on humanity (negative or positive).[/color]

Excuse me sir but this isn't your thread.
laugh.gif

Why lock it up? Go loiter in the elsewhere.

Dudes crack me up, "Thread over, lock it up"
laugh.gif
Te a m BURNone
Smoke so much %#&#@%% call me "No lungs"
Oh OK.
eek.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's 8 pages of monotony.. In which case, it seems like you have the perfect rebuttal to everything. What more are you looking for?  [/color]
smh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's 8 pages of monotony.. In which case, it seems like you have the perfect rebuttal to everything. What more are you looking for?  [/color]
smh.gif
Why do YOU even care how long this thread goes and what goes on in it? Oh wait you have a dislike for me? You don't like me?
eek.gif
frown.gif
Just hit the ignore button please.

Any way, the og point was why do people respect and idolize drug dealers and the life style. It stretched to if drugs are or are not even a issue. 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
Why do YOU even care how long this thread goes and what goes on in it? Oh wait you have a dislike for me? You don't like me?
eek.gif
frown.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What does me not liking you (Who knows how you came up with that one) have to do with this thread? [/color]
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What does me not liking you (Who knows how you came up with that one) have to do with this thread? [/color]
laugh.gif

It was a joke because you're trying to end my thread before its time.
laugh.gif
This thread is showing some colors.
Cicero Avenue Dopeman
malikdagoat wrote:
And this world was built on violence, war, corruption, and greed (especially the United States).

Does that mean we shouldn't worry about the drug problems in our communities?

I'm not really following here.

laugh.gif
I also didn't know we had so many drug dealers on this board.

Drugs
Religion
Guns
etc etc has some sort of mass impact on humanity (negative or positive).

Lock this up.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
It's 8 pages of monotony.. In which case, it seems like you have the perfect rebuttal to everything. What more are you looking for? 
smh.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
What does me not liking you (Who knows how you came up with that one) have to do with this thread?
laugh.gif

It was a joke because you're trying to end my thread before its time.
laugh.gif
This thread is showing some colors.
Cicero Avenue Dopeman
malikdagoat wrote:
And this world was built on violence, war, corruption, and greed (especially the United States).

Does that mean we shouldn't worry about the drug problems in our communities?

I'm not really following here.

laugh.gif
I also didn't know we had so many drug dealers on this board.

No that has nothing to do with what i said, at all. I said that in reponse to you saying drugs are "tearing down what built this world" and i stated what this world was built off of.  How can you not follow that.

And yes we should worry about drug problems in our communities..it is a problem, i see it everyday

And no i'm not a drug dealer and never have been one.

Back
Top Bottom