Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by RKO2004

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Drugs[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Religion[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Guns[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]etc etc has some sort of mass impact on humanity (negative or positive).[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Lock this up.[/color]

Excuse me sir but this isn't your thread.
laugh.gif

Why lock it up? Go loiter in the elsewhere.

Dudes crack me up, "Thread over, lock it up"
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's 8 pages of monotony.. In which case, it seems like you have the perfect rebuttal to everything. What more are you looking for?  [/color]
smh.gif
Why do YOU even care how long this thread goes and what goes on in it? Oh wait you have a dislike for me? You don't like me?
eek.gif
frown.gif
Just hit the ignore button please.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What does me not liking you (Who knows how you came up with that one) have to do with this thread? [/color]
laugh.gif

It was a joke because you're trying to end my thread before its time.
laugh.gif
This thread is showing some colors.
Cicero Avenue Dopeman
malikdagoat wrote:
And this world was built on violence, war, corruption, and greed (especially the United States).
Does that mean we shouldn't worry about the drug problems in our communities?

I'm not really following here.

laugh.gif
I also didn't know we had so many drug dealers on this board.

No that has nothing to do with what i said, at all. I said that in reponse to you saying drugs are "tearing down what built this world" and i stated what this world was built off of.  How can you not follow that.

And yes we should worry about drug problems in our communities..it is a problem, i see it everyday

And no i'm not a drug dealer and never have been one.

No I was saying I couldn't follow why dude quoted you. I understand your og point.

If you don't mind me asking, where do you live?

Of curse but the fact remains, we have fell a long way.
you're really failing to see the big picture

how have we fell a long way?
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Whats the big picture?
it's complicated to lay it all out and I don't fully understand it. But seriously, look at history, think about the things man has done to get material possession and you'll figure it out. Look at the country you live in. The culture you live by. Since when did murdering/slaughtering races of people and stealing their land become cool?

While you're over here trying to be Mr. DEA the boss is just laughing and fattening his pockets.

Drug dealer buy Jordans, crackhead buy crack
And the white man get paid off of all of that

kanye_shrug.png

I blame Albums such as Raekwon - Only Built 4 Cuban Linx & Jay-Z - Reasonable Doubt for this.

Everytime I got to a club everybody thinks they're a drug dealer, especially if Jeezy or JuiceMan come on the speakers.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by LDJ

Thing is this what is the difference between a pharmaceutical company and a drug cartel=a degree.
Let's not forget the murders, gangs, guns, and overall violence drug cartels and drug lords bring upon their surroundings.
Other than all those terrible things, yes, a degree is the only thing that separates legitimate pharmaceutical companies and and violent, insane drug cartels.
Of course
laugh.gif
lobbyists, bureaucracy, and policies that let millions die because they care about corporate profits over human lives is pretty comparable

if you ask me.

I respect Mexican drug lords for the things they do
pimp.gif

Mexican drud dealers >>>>> American drug dealers

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202
how have we fell a long way?
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Seriously though? I'm not even going to answer this
laugh.gif
. Children out here killing grown men but whatever.

While you're over here trying to be Mr. DEA the boss is just laughing and fattening his pockets.
We KNOW drug dealers and abusers are the problem, along with the big wigs who peddle prescription meds, so why not try to stop them or at least clean things up a bit?

"More people in the US are abusing prescription medicine than heroin, cocaine, and ecstasy combined."

big pharma making that caaakeeee.
Yeah something has to be done about them too.
tired.gif

That's a tougher dog to put to sleep though.

How are people still too dense to see that drugs themselves don't ruin families as much as the illegal drug trade does. Especially when half of the illegal drug violence is over a drug (weed) that couldn't possibily physically hurt you if you tried your hardest to use it irresponsibly.

No one kills to buy or sell beer and cigarettes. The most popular illicit drug, marijuana doesn't kill 300, 000 people a year a la cigarettes, and isn't responsible for thousands of impaired driving deaths a la alcohol nor is it nearly as debilitating as alcoholism.

Also, mostly aimed towards you RKO, anyone who holds the point of view that things are so much worse than they used to me are hopelessly clinging on to a romanticized and inaccurate portray of the past. Things are way better now than they used to be...(At least pre-2007) Drug dealing didn't start this decade. I know you've seen cocaine cowboys and Paid in Full. Are you really trying to convince things are so much worse today.
We KNOW drug dealers and abusers are the problem, along with the bigwigs who peddle prescription meds, so why not try to stop them or atleast clean things up a bit?
We've tried. As history shows over and over it's impossible to stop something that has a 1000% profit margin.

Originally Posted by LiveFree

How are people still too dense to see that drugs themselves don't ruin families as much as the illegal drug trade does. Especially when half of the illegal drug violence is over a drug (weed) that couldn't possibily physically hurt you if you tried your hardest to use it irresponsibly.

No one kills to buy or sell beer and cigarettes. The most popular illicit drug, marijuana doesn't kill 300, 000 people a year a la cigarettes, and isn't responsible for thousands of impaired driving deaths a la alcohol nor is it nearly as debilitating as alcoholism.

Also, mostly aimed towards you RKO, anyone who holds the point of view that things are so much worse than they used to me are hopelessly clinging on to a romanticized and inaccurate portray of the past. Things are way better now than they used to be...(At least pre-2007) Drug dealing didn't start this decade. I know you've seen cocaine cowboys and Paid in Full. Are you really trying to convince things are so much worse today.
We KNOW drug dealers and abusers are the problem, along with the bigwigs who peddle prescription meds, so why not try to stop them or atleast clean things up a bit?
We've tried. As history shows over and over it's impossible to stop something that has a 1000% profit margin.

OK

Originally Posted by LDJ

Thing is this what is the difference between a pharmaceutical company and a drug cartel=a degree.
Let's not forget the murders, gangs, guns, and overall violence drug cartels and drug lords bring upon their surroundings.
Other than all those terrible things, yes, a degree is the only thing that separates legitimate pharmaceutical companies and and violent, insane drug cartels.
Of course
laugh.gif

This.

This dude LDJ is on that $$%# I swear.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by LDJ

Of course
laugh.gif

This.

If He is, then trust He's not the only one judging by this thread.

wink.gif
Capricorn1229 wrote:

Originally Posted by LDJ

Of course
laugh.gif

This.

How so you seriously must be from the suburbs, and living in the bubble life. If you really think there is more people smoking crack than ppl who use prescription drugs, alcohol, and ciggarettes.

So are you saying there is more street dealers then businesses that sell ciggs,alcohol, and medicine...............lol.

And not opinion but fact, its more pills, misdiagnosed/over and under dosages of medicine, alcohol, and cigg related deaths each year then weed,crack,coke,etc..

What kills me is you saying big meech is bad, yet pharmecutical companies (which they just did a special on tv about) is good because they allow ppl who with 2hrs of training, be held responsible for producing, filling and issueing out drugs.... thats lol

Atleast the dude selling crack etc just didnt learn about how to sell/cook it by watching a video,and a 30 crash course. Oh wait thats what pharmecutical companies do.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

wink.gif
Capricorn1229 wrote:

Originally Posted by LDJ

Of course
laugh.gif
This.

How so you seriously must be from the suburbs, and living in the bubble life. If you really think there is more people smoking crack than ppl who use prescription drugs, alcohol, and ciggarettes.

So are you saying there is more street dealers then businesses that sell ciggs,alcohol, and medicine...............lol.

And not opinion but fact, its more pills, misdiagnosed/over and under dosages of medicine, alcohol, and cigg related deaths each year then weed,crack,coke,etc..

What kills me is you saying big meech is bad, yet pharmecutical companies (which they just did a special on tv about) is good because they allow ppl who with 2hrs of training, be held responsible for producing, filling and issueing out drugs.... thats lol

Atleast the dude selling crack etc just didnt learn about how to sell/cook it by watching a video,and a 30 crash course. Oh wait thats what pharmecutical companies do.
wink.gif

I won't discuss drugs or what I know or don't know online OR with people that I don't know. What I will say is that you can glorify drug dealers and that life all you want to but you can always sue a pharmaceutical company and get paid when they mess up your dosage. I play that game if I will play any game at all when it comes to getting a medication I need and was prescribed by a doctor. I like those odds. You can never be sure about what's in your drug of choice that you are enjoying for recreational purposes on the street. You have no way of tracking.

With that said...

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by LDJ

wink.gif
Capricorn1229 wrote:

Originally Posted by LDJ

Of course
laugh.gif
This.

wink.gif
I won't discuss drugs or what I know or don't know online OR with people that I don't know. What I will say is that you can glorify drug dealers and that life all you want to but you can always sue a pharmaceutical company and get paid when they mess up your dosage. I play that game if I will play any game at all when it comes to getting a medication I need and was prescribed by a doctor. I like those odds. You can never be sure about what's in your drug of choice that you are enjoying for recreational purposes on the street. You have no way of tracking.

With that said...

Yea you can sue but one question..... what will it matter if you getting paid if your deathly ill or worse DEAD. cant take the money with you homie! As far as odds are concerned, how many ppl have died from weed comsumption vs medicine.

And maybe you know what you are taking or are prescribed by a doctor, but fact remains most ppl dont. Hell most ppl cant even spell or pronounce what they are taking. So just as there are many ppl who dont know what they smoking, just as many ppl dont know what they poppin.

Pharmaceutical companies and drug dealers are incomparable.

Pharmaceuticals, if used incorrectly and abused bring pain to the 18+ year old adults who CHOOSE to use them.

Cartels, gangs, drug-funded terrorist like Al-Qaeda bring pain to everyone who stands in their way.

I feel that for the most part pharmaceutical companies victim's are victims by their own ADULT choice.

The same most definitely cannot be said Cartels.

Anyways, here's a pie chart I made I think is interesting to look at.

graphwrite.asp

I feel that for the most part pharmaceutical companies victim's are victims by their own ADULT choice.

Uninformed opinion. Have you checked out statistics on how many prescriptions doctors are writing? Health care in America today is almost 100% about business.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Uninformed opinion. Have you checked out statistics on how many prescriptions doctors are writing? Health care in America today is almost 100% about business.
I agree, it is an opinion. But again, I believe if you are putting something in your own body you KNOW is potentially dangerous, as almost all pills are, you are far more less a victim than someone born into a life of drug violence. Do you disagree?

But again, I believe if you are putting something in your own body you KNOW is potentially dangerous, as almost all pills are, you are far more a victim than someone born into a life of drug violence. Do you disagree?
Did you mean less a victim? I'm confused. But you don't think that it is victimization when a doctor, someone that you should be able to trust, tells you that you should take something to help you feel better?

Pharmaceutical companies and drug dealers are incomparable.

Pharmaceuticals, if used incorrectly and abused bring pain to the 18+ year old adults who choose to use them.

Cartels, gangs, drug-funded terrorist like Al-Qaeda bring pain to everyone who stands in their way.

The same most definitely cannot be said Cartels.

Anyways, here's a pie chart I made I think is interesting to look at.

graphwrite.asp

Pharmaceuticals, if used incorrectly and abused bring pain to the 18+ year old adults who choose to use them.

Same said as crack etc... And they are far far far fewer crack deaths then pills. Hell your chart proves that. And someone on pills bring pain to more then themselves, there family friends neighborhood, and if they dont have they own insurance, all of us americans who pay taxes so they can recieve this "medicine" they abuse.

Um our govt is drug as well as other so called illegal activities funded as well. And lord knows our govt has inflicted pain death etc to anyone who is against they agenda, and propose a immenent threat to their cause.

Based offa just your chart, newports and anheiser busch is killing atleast 1000% more ppl then crack is. So even if we put an end to street dealing etc, um that would only eliminate, like what not even 10% of drug related deaths.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

But again, I believe if you are putting something in your own body you KNOW is potentially dangerous, as almost all pills are, you are far more a victim than someone born into a life of drug violence. Do you disagree?
Did you mean less a victim? I'm confused. But you don't think that it is victimization when a doctor, someone that you should be able to trust, tells you that you should take something to help you feel better?
Sorry yes, I meant to say less.And I agree, it is victimization and it's awful. But would you disagree with my now corrected statement?

Drug dealers have been glorified for years, we see it in classic movies and rapping about hustlin is a huge part of hiphop.....is just the way our society is.

Back
Top Bottom