Whats your body count and how many of those women dld you really care about...

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

I can believe someone saying they have 200. I've seen some filthy stuff while I was in college from my friends and frat bros.

I'm in the 40s and cared for 3.
This. There's a kid i go to school with who's probably close to 100 at age 20, he will definitely hit 200 in a couple years. frat guy, plays sports, goodlooking dude (nh), all that.. basically he's like a god on campus to all the girls, and he was like a local sports hero in his hometown so he has even more girls on his jock when he goes home. all this guy does is %%$* bishes and drink, we lived on the same floor freshman year and almost every night i would see him bringing back the hottest chicks.  
the thing is people who get to that point (like 200+), aren't even happy about it anymore. they are literally incapable of holding down a stable relationship and they need to do that to feel validated. 
Not true

Think about it ...... if a lot of guys especially guys in their 20s were able to smash that many attractive chicks  with barely no effort a lot of them would not even be in a relationship

Two and a half....I usually say three but the third one shouldn't count! 
Cared about the two. Was/am in LTR's with both (First one was two years, this one is coming up on a year and a half). Thought I loved the first one but now that I'm older and with the second one I realize that back then I had no idea what it meant to love somebody /end mushyness
embarassed.gif

Im 20, and body count is 7. Was seeing one for a few months, didnt really care about her though, so zero for caring. 
*Btw a high "body count" is nothing to brag about. mad dirty girls out there, be sure to wrap it up. Its better to find one nice proper lady and get your P that way. But thats also harder to do, she'd prob want a relationship. 

Originally Posted by Rocky437

Im 20, and body count is 7. Was seeing one for a few months, didnt really care about her though, so zero for caring. 
*Btw a high "body count" is nothing to brag about. mad dirty girls out there, be sure to wrap it up. Its better to find one nice proper lady and get your P that way. But thats also harder to do, she'd prob want a relationship. 
I'm all for this way
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom