Whats your body count and how many of those women dld you really care about...

Originally Posted by AyoDun

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

I'm 29

My count is probably around 200 or so, [probably more. only cared about 10

out of the 200 or so, probably like 15 was no protection

took STD test often only thing I got was urinal tract infection which is similar to gonorrhea and I got gonorrhea once .
No HIV
Nobody believes you, not even your own self.
I don't know the dude but I wouldn't doubt it. My friend is somewhere in the 100's and he's chubby and not even that attractive. He just knows how to talk to women, not all of them are 
pimp.gif
 but they are all decent. It's amazing to watch him do work too, like magic before my eyes I'm like
eek.gif
 everytime.  I'm only at 5 and I'm in vastly better shape and extremely better looking then he is 
30t6p3b.gif

You started that Asian massage thing right? that was you? Why you change the title to How to Boil Eggs?

Originally Posted by AyoDun

I'm 29

took STD test often only thing I got was urinal tract infection which is similar to gonorrhea and I got gonorrhea once .
No HIV
I don't know the dude but I wouldn't doubt it. My friend is somewhere in the 100's and he's chubby and not even that attractive. He just knows how to talk to women, not all of them are 
pimp.gif
 but they are all decent. It's amazing to watch him do work too, like magic before my eyes I'm like
eek.gif
 everytime.  I'm only at 5 and I'm in vastly better shape and extremely better looking then he is 
30t6p3b.gif
One of my friends in undergrad was like this. He was notorious for smashing a chick before we go to a party and then finding a different chick to smash at that party. Dude put in work. Wasn't ugly but was definitely out of shape. Told me if he had my eyes and looked like me (no romo) that he would put up Wilt numbers
roll.gif

I know a couple dudes in the 100's so I can fathom the 200 plateau. That life aint for me but I can see it...

As for me 20:4

I'm 24

I can believe someone saying they have 200. I've seen some filthy stuff while I was in college from my friends and frat bros.

I'm in the 40s and cared for 3.

Originally Posted by Young Street86

I know a couple dudes in the 100's so I can fathom the 200 plateau. That life aint for me but I can see it...

As for me 20:4

I'm 24

call em out...
I'll just say its probably around Lebron James 2k rating....

2 and 2...

Never had sex with a girl I wasn't in a relationship with.

Originally Posted by yvespo3

Who still counts though?
grin.gif

This!!! I been lost track. But as far as "caring" goes, there are some I care about as friends and people just not romantically.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Who still counts though?
grin.gif

This!!! I been lost track. But as far as "caring" goes, there are some I care about as friends and people just not romantically.
I have a list to make sure I'm diversifying my portfolio.

When I go on trips to Vegas or whatever I know what race to keep my eye own. It makes it more nteresting
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

A few of you are grade A !$@**. You'd probably let a savage pack of hefty BBW's ravish you in a gangbang. I could see it now some Jordans rolled up under a mound of fat women like the wicked witch smashed under the house in "the wizard of Oz".

e5135904eb14d79e8a2649d778939f5739407d9.gif

I'm 29

No HIV
i believe him about the std part
laugh.gif

I ain't hard to get in the 200's living in Atlanta. We once ran through a college (Bauder College) in a summer. I hit 50 just that year. We had a bet going and we had to get every chic on the phone to verify it or you had to witness it. Prolly more than 200 but how could you keep count.

1/3. The 2 I didn't care about I met randomly at a party and was drunk. Started hookin up and I told myself I wasn't gonna smash because I didn't like them like that...then i got a boner and it was game over.

I'm 29

No HIV
Look I dont lie on my junk. When I tell you Im serious Im serious. Im 29 and be doing this since I was 13.. 200 is nothing Thats like 10 a year since i was 13... Not saying I was doing 10 a year when i was 13 but just saying..

Its nothing to smash 200 in almost 17 years

Im not a lame like alot of you here. I know the game well and I know how to talk to a girl and get what I want. its nothing and its easy.

Heck i use to club like 4  times a week.. I lived in 4 dfferent states

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Who still counts though?
grin.gif

I still keep count...got a list in my iphone notes and I rate every girl I been with on a scale from 1-10. I lose contact with most of the chicks I end up smashing anyway because they end up wanting more...
ohwell.gif

I'm 21 been with 3 cared about 1. Still care about her, but INS anymore since she broke up with me.

[h3]
Whats your body count
@#$$% i'm double digits...
laugh.gif
[/h3]
but seriously i'm 24 and took down 29, cared about 3.

13 (so far) are from this year. broke my previous yearly record which was 7.
pimp.gif
i made a goal this year to take down at least 1 girl a month and i have accomplished that.

if you've seen my thread a week ago the 3 sum still trying to find a girl went to the bar in her area its so dead, decent no girls

Back
Top Bottom