what's the point of drinking

I find clowns who think like this to be the worst

You the dude at the bar who refuses to have a drink like it's Satan's blood?
Far from it dude.

I'm just talking about people who feel its a necessity to have fun.  Those dudes who CAN'T have fun without it.

Dawg, you balled out hella early. Damn, I'm jelly. Dudes wait until their mid 20's to do what you were doing at 18. Hell, I'm in my 30's and never bought a bottle in the club.

Just don't become one of those dudes that be like "Man, I was doing that at 18". Let them cats get their shine.
I'm not particularly proud of it. I overdid it a few times and drank myself unconscious once.
We always go this one super popular bar near highschool. Here's some pics from the $400 night.
I'm in the red Armani shirt.
View media item 294720
Champagne (3 bottles of Veuve Clicquot that night)
View media item 294722
No pics of the 2 Bombay Sapphires.

I'm past that now, a few beers max is all I drink when I go out. I make it a point not to mention or brag about my money irl but since I wear a lot of designer it's bound to come up sometimes and since those pictures are public on facebook...

Just once?

Just once?
Thankfully yes, it's typically not something you do at the bar lol. Was probably one shot away from alcohol poisoning.

Vomitted 3 times outside and woke up still drunk 10 hours later.

Btw house parties don't really happen here in Belgium, they're very rare. As a result drinking till you pass out is also a lot less common.

Passing out was horrible and not something I want to do again, certainly not at a bar.

Last edited:
Just once?
Thankfully yes, it's typically not something you do at the bar lol. Was probably one shot away from alcohol poisoning.
Vomitted 3 times outside and woke up still drunk 10 hours later.

Btw house parties don't really happen here in Belgium, they're very rare. As a result drinking till you pass out is also a lot less common.
Passing out was horrible and not something I want to do again, certainly not at a bar.

I get you.

Maybe its just in America, or maybe just my group of friends...but every birthday is like a mission to get the birthday celebrant overly inebriated, no matter the location! :lol:

Drinking is a prep for the game called Driving, the more you drink the harder the game gets. The highest score wins. Try to get a .300 its a high score

Drinking is cool when you have money and a job...but if you have no money or a job...and you do drink you feel like a bum

Nothing better then an ice cold beer in the summer after workin all day

by the time i hit 21 i had stopped drinking...

did that from 17-20..

i dont understand how people can just drink beer tho, 
i used to like drinking 40's but just drinking beer after beer is just boring to me.

i would spend 100 or more on 2 bottles every pay day,when i was 19.
id get a french cognac something like hypnotiq alize or x-rated then cop a cognac like henney or this vanilla stuff called nyak.
i made a bomb drink called jesus juice, it was nyak x-rated and doles strawberry orange banana juice, you could hardly taste the alcohol..
i was a scientist when it came to drinks, we would do mad beer runs too, mostly for bottles.
pimp.gif

Yoooo.... Quoted for truth down to the very last word. I did more drinking from 17-21 then from 21 to now (I'm almost 30).
And Nyak was the truth. Not too many people knew about it but it was my go to drink for a long time.

If anybody knows where to cop Nyak in Brooklyn. Please put me on.

studies have shown that social drinkers could potentially live longer than non-drinkers because of the social aspect which releases those good chemicals in our brain that actually serve to protect functioning.

But I'm done with drinking. Not my thing these days.

studies have shown that social drinkers could potentially live longer than non-drinkers because of the social aspect which releases those good chemicals in our brain that actually serve to protect functioning.

But I'm done with drinking. Not my thing these days.
If it's the study that I'm thinking of, the results indicated that both moderate and heavy drinkers live longer than non-drinkers. 

Don't drink or smoke anything I feel way more productive, I also don't see the reason or purpose of getting high every single day, i don't even fap every day

Drinking is a social activity. It's a great reason for people to get together and catch up.

It also loosens people up so everyone has a great time.

anyone who claims they like the taste of alcohol is in denial.
if you eat/drink enough of something you'll get used to it and maybe even learn to like/appreciate it...that doesnt mean alcohol tastes good

idk, from what i see people drink to fit in, have an excuse to do stupid #$%, and feel cool.
i've never seen anyone who actually enjoyed being drunk in and of itself

:smokin > *

drinking is a waste of time money and brain cells... I know this from experience... getting high is almost as stupid... if you want to be successful you can't afford to waste time on foolishness

Back
Top Bottom